The Slash 2
272 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SLASH* SPLASH*

A huge cut was made on the left eye and blood burst out like a fountain. After a bit, a figure crawled out of the body it was none other than Lazen who was covered in blood and her height has decreased to 1.5 meters.

KIIIEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH*

She let out a cry letting everyone know that the Grand Marshall of the Dragons has been killed.

SCREEEECCCCHHHHH*

And her cry was answered by the Insect Army who was full of fighting spirit as they ripped apart their enemies.

'Using Overdrive costs me too much vitality even if I eat a lot now, I might not be able to fight properly for the rest of the battle but I accomplished what I needed to.' Lazen thought as she looked at the Red and Black flashes that were dancing in the distance then she felt her body healing as Golden Dust landed on her.

Her scorched shell was restored back to normal but she was still weak and she saw a small centipede connecting to the Back of Razeff's neck whose body stood up and started stomping the dragons around killing them.

[Grand Marshall should rest and leave the rest to us,] Shiro said in her cute voice causing Lazen to nod. In her current state fighting normal dragons and dragnewts will be alright but she won't be able to fight the Ancient dragons.

[I'll command the army so you focus on healing from now on,] Lazen said in her stern voice as Shiro was commanding the forces with Kuro even though Zeta was supposed to be the second in command but he didn't care much for it and only wanted to kill the enemies.

[Will do,] Shiro said as she flapped her wings and went away scattering her dust everywhere.

And Lazen took control as she guided the soldiers to fight.

Gun-hee was ordering the humans to attack and fight accordingly to the movements of the insects but what surprised him was that he saw that all the dead dragons who had their bodies intact were attacking other dragons.

He looked closely and saw the red centipede on the base of the neck of these dragons.

'Are they being controlled by the insects?' Gun-hee was shocked as he covered his nape instinctively but then sighed heavily as he saw the red and black flashes in the distance.

Queresha brought down her sword on Antares who slashed upwards clashing his sword head to head.

CLANK* BOOM*

Queresha was on the back foot moving backward while Antares was advancing while swinging his sword from all directions attacking Queresha at her trying to cut her in two.

CLANK* CLANK* CLANK*

No matter where the attack came from Queresha would either dodge it by a hairs breath or redirect it with her sword.

[I guess that is enough playing around,] Antares said when he saw that Queresha's mana has halved from when they started and his sword was chipped with cracks on his armor which was caused by Queresha's quick stabs and slashes.

'That is one hell of a way to play around,' Queresha thought as she readied herself.

Antares swung his sword in a horizontal slash with his full power this time and Queresha jumped up avoiding the slash.

SLASH* BANG*

The fire carried on and destroyed a few buildings in the surroundings as the ground melted by the heat of the flame.

Queresha poured her mana into the sword as a dark black aura gathered on the blade then she brought her sword down on Antares's head as she spun in the air to create more force.

She slashed at him and a dark crescent-shaped slash left her blade going towards Antares.

"[Ninth Stance: Crescent Moon]"

CLANK* RING*

But Antares transformed his hand into a Dragon Claw and blocked the sword causing sparks to rise from the collision.

Queresha was in the middle of landing as her right foot touched the ground.

Antares arrived in front of Queresha who was still in the middle of landing and thrust his sword into her chest.

'Fast,' Queresha thought as she leaned backward avoiding it but her armor got scratched a little with some of her hair was cut off as well.

Antares was about to attack Queresha whose back was parallel to the ground as one of her feet was on the ground. She was in the most defenseless position at the moment.

'This is Over,' Antares thought as he smiled viciously.

"[Second Stance: Hazy Moon]" Queresha said as she swung her sword on the right side then a dark slash suddenly appeared in front of Antares and hit him in the chest cutting his armor and…..

SPLASH*

For the first time since the fight started blood was drawn and it was Antares who got cut. He was pushed back by the power behind the slash as he blasted through a few buildings before he stabilized himself and looked at his chest in surprise.

He didn't think that someone like Queresha can hurt but here he had a sword slash that was 2 inches deep on his chest and he was bleeding and even his armor was cleanly cut.

[You didn't even slash at me how did that work, do you have a space-type ability? That shouldn't be the case.] Antares said as he saw that Queresha was standing up straight.

"Don't you remember this place?" Queresha said causing Antares's eyes to widen as he remembered that they were back at where they started the fight and then he suddenly remembered Queresha slashing at the air before lunging at him.

'Did she plan it all out from the start? She left a slash in space that can be activated when she leads me here? But an attack like that would cost a lot of mana for her,' Antares thought as he confirmed that the woman in front of him was more dangerous than he thought before.

"What do you think? How many more of those are hidden all over the place?" Queresha said as she smiled slightly while looking at him.

'No way, that has to be a bluff. An attack of that caliber can't be used so many times for someone like her, But…' Antares was in a dilemma he missed the attack the first time because Queresha was using her ring to conceal her mana so he didn't know how much mana a skill like that will cost her as she concealed it at that time.

And since the boost she hasn't been using crazy attacks, there were some powerful attacks but not according to the amount of mana that was depleting, and then there was her swinging the sword randomly in between her attacks means that…..

Antares looked at Queresha who was smiling as she can tell what he was thinking and he confirmed that this woman is dangerous after all.

'I should get serious as well, the number of dragon army should be en- What?' Antares was shocked when he saw that most of his ancient dragons were dead.

'Their necks are cut off so cleanly? With no other sign of attacks, this has to be…..' Antares understood that someone was sneak attacking and killing the dragons in one blow.

"You catch on quickly," Queresha said even though it sounded like a compliment it was an insult just like how he used it just some time ago.

[So you have only been trying to distract me this whole time? how long do you think you can hold on like this? Well, whatever this is the end of it all. You don't even have mana at the moment.] Antares said as he looked at Queresha with his red eyes gleaming with slits in them.

'Wait, Is he going to use that now?' Queresha understood what he was going to do her face became stern and wanted to move toward him but failed.

[Dragon Fear] Antares shouted while looking at the sky as the huge phantom of a dragon formed behind him roaring to the sky.

"KUHK," Everyone on the battlefield was paralyzed, it didn't matter who it was humans, insects, or dragons none of them could move even a little and they all trembled in fright at the heavy pressure that bearing down on their bodies.

'Even though I have immobilized my own army, they'll only hold me back from the way things are going.' Antares thought as he walked towards Queresha who was paralyzed in place.

[Well, I guess you didn't expect this now did you, all your meticulous planning went down the drain just like that. This is the reason why absolute power rules over everything. Every scheme can be broken with enough strength.] Antares said as he moved towards Queresha who couldn't move her body.

Everyone was shocked even Il-hwan who was hiding and killing the dragons was also lying down on the ground gripping his short swords in his hands.

[So it was you, you have quite the skill in stealth; you must've learned it from the Rulers as they have a habit of hiding.] Antares said with a mocking smile as Il-hwan was the one who was one-shoting the dragons with his stealth and swift attacks.

14