Omoshiroi
130 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haru didn't say anything and his body was coated in light orange chakra; a sort of circular design is featured prominently over his stomach; the whisker-like markings on his face become thicker to resemble the ☰ trigram; six magatama markings are present on or around his collar; various other dark designs appear along his body, dense enough to give the appearance that he's wearing a body suit beneath the light orange coat. A pattern consisting of a Rinnegan-like marking above nine magatamas also appears on his back. His eyes had the same red color with fox-like eye slits in his pupils.

And the ground beneath him started cracking just from the amount of chakra that was released from his body. This pressure pushed everyone away like a violent gust of wind.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to those two," Haru said as he looked at Hae-in and Kanae then…

BOOOOOOMMMMMMM*

The ground cracked and Haru launched himself straight towards Seoul.

...

Seoul,

"Ahhh, why do I have to study for the test?" Jin-ah pouted as she threw her book at the table.

"It is necessary because you need to get good grades. Isn't it important to have them?" Queresha asked as she looked at T.V to look at the situation of the raid.

"If you want to get into a prestigious college you have to get good grades," Kyung-hye said as she looked at her pouting daughter and then looked at the T.V.

"I'll ask Haru for something when I get first place for sure, Hehe," Jin-ah said while smiling goofily.

"What can he give you anyway? I am still against this by the way." Il-hwan said as he walked into the hall.

"Why don't you understand? Do you not want food for another month? And why are you here? Go back and sit in the corridor." Kyung-hye said as she smiled sweetly.

"N-No, it's fine," Il-hwan sweated as he went back to his seat that was in the corridor.

No one reacted to it as they have already become accustomed to it.

"There are a lot of monsters, are they going to be alright?" Kyung-hye asked as she looked at the footage of the raid and the Hunters fighting the Monsters.

"Umu, they will be fine because Haru-sama is there," Queresha said as she smiled.

"Is that so, it is good that the kids stay safe." Kyung-hye smiled as she looked at Queresha who was looking at the screen intently.

'That little kid sure grew up, if only Akane and Yanagi could see him like this.' Kyung-hye shook her head as she still remembered the little red-haired demon who would cause trouble for everyone and thought of her friends.

"Mom here have some tea," Joo-hee said as she walked out of the kitchen with a cup of tea and placed it in front of Kyung-hye.

"You didn't have to, I was just about to come and get it myself," Kyung-hye said as she smiled.

"It's alright, I just wanted to. And here is a cup for you Dad and I made some snacks as well so please wait I'll get them," Joo-hee said as she gave il-hwan a cup as well.

"M-My daughter-in-law is an angel," Il-hwan said while crying.

Joo-hee could only smile wryly at him.

"Seriously you don't have to work like this," Kyung-hye said as she looked at Joo-hee.

"It's fine," Joo-hee said as she went into the kitchen.

"Jin-ah can you get the laundry," Kyung-hye said as she sipped on the tea.

"Wow, discrimination is real," Jin-ah said causing Kyung-hye to look at her.

"What was that dear?" Kyung-hye asked with a smile.

"I'll get right on it, I'll help the neighbors with the laundry as well," Jin-ah said as she ran towards the balcony.

"She really takes after him in the worst way," Kyung-hye just shook her head as she looked at her husband who was smiling while eating the kimchi pancakes that joo-hee gave him.

"What should I ask from Haru?" Jin-ah was talking to herself as she took down the clothes.

"That is a hard question….Maybe….HEHEHE," Jin-ah was smiling weirdly as she mumbled then a huge shadow was cast all over the city.

"Hmm, Why did the sky darken it is only….day….." Jin-ah looked up to see the sky is covered in a black barrier-like thingy and a huge gate appeared in the sky above.

"…..I really need to tell mom not to make me get the laundry or the world might end early," Jin-ah said as the last time she came out to take the laundry was when the Seoul gate appeared.

"What happened?" Queresha asked as she ran out to the balcony and she was stunned when she saw the large gate.

"Who is it that interrupted me while I was eating my lovely daughter's cooking. Nom*," il-hwan ran out with a kimchi pancake rolled up in his hand and took a bite of it, but it nearly dropped to the floor when he saw the gate.

"…Why is there a gate here?" Jin-ah was confused as she looked at the gate as.

...

"Jin-Chul what do we know about the gate?" Gun-hee said as he walked out of the association building to look at the Gate and the Black barrier that was covering the whole city.

"We don't know anything about it, it just appeared out of nowhere," Jin-Chul said as he shook his head.

"… It's just one thing after another, can we contact the outside," Gun-hee asked as he looked at the employees in front of him running around in a panic like headless chickens.

"No, we can't contact nor can we receive any information, we have been cut off from the outside world," Jin-Chul said.

'This is getting out of hand, we are trapped in here and we can't even contact the outside world.' Gun-hee pinched the bridge of his nose.

"P-President the gate!!" Jin-Chul said pulling Gun-hee out of his thoughts.

Gun-hee looked up to see…..

"….Seriously we just can't catch a break, can we?" Gun-hee spoke in between his sigh as he saw the gate open.

….

"W-what is that?"

"W-why is there a gate here?"

"H-Hey, did it just open?"

"Call the hunter association quick,"

"Do you think they don't know about a gate opening in the middle of the city?"

The citizens were in a panic as they looked at the sudden darkening of the sky only to see a large-scale gate open.

They were scared is an understatement. Hunters that were in the city quickly gathered right outside the Anguk station.

Then they saw someone walk out of the gate.

"A per….son came out of the….gate?" One of the hunters was shocked by the words that came out of his own mouth as he stared at the handsome middle-aged man with long red hair, a neatly trimmed red beard, and glowing red eyes. He wore silver-red armor with a high collar and a reddish-brown tailcoat. He was just floating in the air like gravity didn't exist for him.

The Hunters were surprised by this as this was the first time they had seen a person walk out of a gate.

[He isn't here, just as I thought.] The red-haired man mused as he looked around then his gaze stopped towards his right for a bit, but he looked at the humans that were gathered below his feet looking at him with wide eyes and slack jaws.

[Let's give the anomaly a gift shall we, his very land being destroyed that is,] He said as he smirked as he moved his palm towards Hunter's direction.

[Begone,] He said as he fired a large beam of smoldering flame from his hand which made its way towards the hunters and the civilians who were behind them still petrified by all that was happening.

"This one is really out for the kill," A feminine voice rang out as a huge wall of ice appeared between the Humans and the fire beam.

The beam collided with the ice wall faltering for a bit but it continued forward melting the ice quickly.

TSSSSSSSSSS*

"Oh my god, Quickly get out of there." The voice shouted as the ice moved and scooped the people up taking them away from the location while slowing down the beam of fire by increasing the amount of ice.

[Omoshiroi, but still weak,]  The man said as the ice wall was melted and the beam hit the ground.

BOOOOOOOOOOM*

With a large explosion that kicked up a cloud of dust and a crater with a diameter of 10 meters and a depth of 5 meters.

"Holy crap," the feminine voice said as she moved the people away from the place.

The red-haired man just looked at her not stopping her at all.

"What you aren't going to stop me?" The beautiful slender teenage girl with gray eyes and brownish-black hair that was tied in a ponytail asked.

[Hmm, they are going to die anyway, So no point in wasting my time on them. And there are important things to focus on.] the red-haired man said with a smile as he moved to the side.

SLASH*

And a sword passed down from where he was standing a bit ago.

He didn't look surprised as he kicked the person who attacked him.

CLANK*

But his attack was blocked by the long sword of the person who was knocked back.

[Insect Monarch's Vessel, huh.] The red-haired man said in an amused tone.

14