The Slash
134 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antares was kind of surprised when he saw the beautiful woman with a voluptuous body she tied her purple-tinted black hair in a bun with bangs falling from the sides framing her face. 

She was wearing metal armor that covered her front fully, metal gloves on her hands with forearm protectors and shoulder guards over an old-fashioned long black dress under her armor that clung to her body.

The woman held a silver long sword that had a black handguard with a crest of a golden lion roaring this was the sword that was used to stop the kick just now.

"Queresha Unnie are you Ok?" The gray-eyed girl asked in concern.

"I am fine Jin-ah fall back now, he isn't someone you can fight focus on evacuation instead," Queresha said as she placed her sword in front of her and looked at Antares who was looking at her in amusement.

"What happened here?" A dandy-looking man wearing a large cloak over a business suit and glasses came down near the two he was Choi Jong-In the guild Master of Hunters Guild he looked at Antares and froze on the spot.

'W-What is that monster?' The man was sweating as Antares was emitting an immense amount of mana it was clear that he wasn't even trying to hide his presence and power.

"Oh 'Discount Aizen' can you help me with the evacuation?" Jin-ah said.

"What?" Jong-in was shocked as he didn't know what she was comparing him to but being called that made him feel insulted. He actually forgot about Antares for a second here.

But then a large beam of fire came towards them causing Jong-in to flinch the moment he felt a large amount of mana behind that attack.

'Are you fucking kidding me?' Jong-in screamed internally.

SWOOSH*

A huge aura appeared from Queresha and disintegrated the fire beam into nothingness as if it was all an illusion.

"That would be appreciated," Queresha said as she glanced at Jong-in with her glowing red eyes.

'W-When was there another Monster like this in Seoul? wait isn't she…' Jong-in identified the women and couldn't help but gasp in shock but before he could ask.

"Go and evacuate the people, NOW," Queresha said and Jong-in's body moved on his own shocking him.

"I'll go ahead as well, let's go 'Discount Aizen'," Jin-ah said as she went away to help the civilians to get away from here.

'Again my name is Jong-in, who the hell is Aizen?' Jong-in could only scream in his mind as his mouth didn't open.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Monarch of Dragons," Queresha said as she looked at Antares and slashed her sword to the left horizontally once then gripped it with both her hands.

[It doesn't matter as this place will be destroyed, delaying it by some time isn't going to matter, and you can't use your full power if there are other people near anyway,] Antares said with a smile.

He had been idle for so long and craved an exciting battle to sate his boredom. Although he likes to destroy everything….

'Sometimes a little fun isn't bad,' Antares thought as Queresha looked at him.

Queresha took the initiative this time and lunged at Antares swinging her sword at his chest in a horizontal slash slanting downwards towards the left from the right.

SWOOSH* SLICE*

[Not bad,] Antares said as he easily moved out of the way by moving to the right and sword slashed at empty air and the air pressure broke the building in the way cutting it in half.

THUD* BANG*

The building broke into pieces after it fell to the ground.

Queresha spun on the spot and swung her sword straight at Antares's head.

CLANG* 

[You are more powerful than before, this is certainly interesting as I can't feel your mana.] Antares said as a red armor that was made from red dragon scales covering his whole body and blocked the attack with a red flaming great sword that was about three meters long and one meter in width with a red jewel embedded in its handle.

Shockwaves from the clash went in all directions and the crisp sound of metal colliding with each other was heard all over the city.

Queresha didn't answer back as Antares punched her stomach with his left fist.

CLANK*

Queresha moved the sword and blocked the fist but she was knocked back to the ground by the force.

Crack*

Queresha landed on the ground and the floor beneath her cracked as she stabilized herself while keeping an eye on Antares.

Antares appeared right in front of Queresha swinging his sword downwards on her head. To which she side stepped towards the left quickly letting the sword go towards the ground. She wanted to swing her sword at Antares but…..

The sword never reached the ground as Antares stopped it before it could and swung it horizontally at Queresha's midriff trying to cut her in two.

'What? That attack had too much power to be stopped midway.' Queresha thought as she lowered her body by leaning forward and letting the sword pass above her back.

SWISH* CRACK* BOOM*

The pressure from the sword swing destroyed the ground as shards of rocks flew in the air.

Queresha covered the Long sword with mana and a black and purple aura gathered on the blade.

'There,' Queresha thought.

"[Fourth stance: Black Spear]" Queresha said as she raised her sword upward thrusting it straight at Antares's chest which was covered in armor concentrating her power on a single point.

CLANK* CRACK*

CRACK* BOOOOM*

The ground beneath Antares cracked by the shockwave which carried behind him destroying the ground behind him.

'As expected, but it is still surprising that is one of my strongest single thrust attacks in close range.' Queresha thought as she jumped back and…

BOOOOOOOOM*

Dodged Antares's sword which broke the ground into pieces kicking up a cloud of dust as Queresha took her distance.

SWOOSH*

The cloud of dust was removed forcefully by Antares who swung his hand and looked at Queresha with a smile.

[To crack my armor by finding a weak spot, I do have to commend you on that foresight.] Antares smiled as he pointed at the small crack that was made in his armor before repairing it almost instantly.

[But this is far from enough to beat me,] Antares smiled as Queresha titled her sword to the left and took her stance readjusting her grip.

SWOOSH*

Antares appeared in front of Queresha in an instant thrusting his Greatsword straight at Queresha's chest aiming to divide her in two.

Queresha reverse gripped her sword while she moved to the right and used her blade to guide the greatsword away from her.

DRINGGGGGG*

With sparks rising from both weapons as they rubbed against each other.

BOOOM*

Queresha deflected Antares's attack swiftly as she went past him and turned her sword holding it the correct way again and swung it at Antares's open back.

CLANG*

Antares moved his sword to his back in an instant as if he was swinging a dagger and blocked the attack.

He turned around and started swinging his sword at a fast pace leaving a dark red trail behind. The attacks came from all directions aiming at Queresha's arms, legs, chest, thighs, head, and neck, the attacks were almost endless but Queresha was parrying them and dodging attacks that were too hard for her to parry all of them because of the force behind the attacks.

CLANK* CLANK* CLANK* CLANK* CLANK*

The sound of swords colliding could be heard all over the city as Queresha and Antares kept crossing blades leaving behind trails of Red and Black clashing with each other.

'There is no way I can defeat him, my only option here is to stall till My Lord gets here.' Queresha thought as she looked at the dark barrier up in the sky.

[You can't defeat me, you are not strong enough.] Antares said as he increased the speed of his attacks and brought his sword down in a diagonal slash aiming at Queresha's right shoulder.

"[Eighted Stance: Yatagarasu]" Queresha said as her sword was covered in a dark black aura and she swung her sword, hitting Antares's sword with an upward slash deflecting it of course.

CLANG*

Antares was a bit shocked but the attack didn't end bringing down her sword slashing at Antares's forearms, shoulders, chest, and stomach.

CRACK* CRACK* CRACK* CRACK* CRACK* CRACK* CRACK*

'What?' Antares was too shocked as all of that happened in an instant, he was slashed at eight times in less than an instant. But the real shock was….

[My armor was broken?] Antares was truly shocked that he was stripped of his armor in an instant but he didn't have time to think about this….

"[Sixth Stance: Roar of Darkness]" Queresha muttered as she slashed upwards in a straight line with her sword being covered completely in black and purple mana.

12