Partnership?
1.9k 7 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(In this chap, I will try to use '' for the narrator/third-person perspective, while I will keep the inner monologue the same way.  It's a test. I will probably miss many things, so please be understanding.)

.

.

.


Open Main Status

[Recalculating]

[

Name: Philip Vinten

Race: Type 1 Human (+)

Home World: Earth (+)

Registered World: Eden (+)

Level 0

Class: None (+)

Title: Hunter Genius (+)

Exterminator of Nightmares

Ancient Explorer

One man army

Jack of all Trades

Number 1

-Vital info-

(+)

Mind> 4.3(21.5) (+)

Physical> 2.7(10) (+)

Energy> 2.3 (+)

Spiritual> 1.5 (5) (+)

Mystique>  6 (+)

Abilities:

Skills:

Gamerverse (+)

Intermediate Skill fusion Lv3 (+)

Traits:

Mind Bastion LvMax (+)

]

It's quite bare… But there is some substance in here.

How do I pass my "skills" to this tab?

[Unknown, this information is not in the database.]

Now you gotta be fucking with me.

There must be a way… I can't let them be wasted on one Class.

(N1)

But look at the boost provided by Mind Bastion…

For those curious:

[Mind Bastion LvMax

Type-Trait

Description: The strongest wall, the unbeatable fortress! The last and most solid line of defense! Nothing shall pass this line! Everything that tries, shall suffer the consequences! My will is eternal!

Effects:

Emotion mass control: Calms or enhances your emotions when they surpass a certain threshold. This effect can extend to those around you.

You may choose who to affect.

Analytical computation: Greatly Improves all mechanical functions of the brain. Including memory, learning speed, reflexes …

As long as the Bastion stands, it may work as a secondary processing Unit, allowing perfect parallel thinking.

Perfected defenses: Massively boost defenses over attacks against the mind, up to a certain Level.

Mind Paladin: A Mind Paladin protects the Mental fortress. He is constituted by your mental fortitude. His mere presence strengthens the defenses of the Bastion. In case of death, he will reappear when enough mind power is gathered.

His strength grows as he is fed more mind power. But his strength can never surpass that of what the Fortress can hold.

]

[Intermediate Skill fusion Lv3

Effects:

-Improves the efficacy of "skill" fusion.

-Has a small chance of detecting suitable skills for merge when they appear.

-Has a small chance of telling the end result of a skill fusion.

>Adds a small chance of "critical fusion". Greatly increasing the end result of the fusion

-Critical fusion considerably increases the skill Level and quality.

>Can bypass very weak restrictions.

]

Going over the Titles quickly

Hunter Genius is a direct evolution of the previous Hunter Prodigy. It gives a +3 to all Hunter-related "skills"

Exterminator of Nightmares is quite strange, I don't know what it does. I think it enhances my resistance towards the Great One's corruption, I think it was this Title that prevented me from going fully mad.

Ancient Explorer is pretty simple. It is an evolution from a series of Explorer Titles, it gives me many boosts depending on the place I am "exploring".

One-man army is even more simple. It gives me stat boosts when I am fighting large numbers of enemies on my own. I gained this when I fought against an army of sewer rats. I used dozens of traps to kill as many as I could... The numbers probably went to the ten-thousands.

Jack of all Trades was rewarded when I mastered several Abilities in different areas. It boosts the learning speed of new subjects. While increasing my talent for "basic" activities. I don't understand what it means by "basic".

Number 1 I already explained.

And that's all for my Status!

So much work and I just arrived in this world.

… Does the 4 months count?

Well, I still have my Blood echoes and Insight that I plan to spend eventually.

-Phew…

Let's see what this world has to offer.

The minutes passed and I kept myself calm as I observed the many abilities of the people around me.

But I wasn't the only one doing that.

Some of the dumber ones just showed and bragged about their capabilities, while some of the smarter ones just kept quiet.

My enhanced senses granted to me by my Class and skills allowed me to hear most of their conversations.

The geeks formed a circle far away from most people, they seemed to be discussing their classes and abilities.

The rich kids were not confused by the situation. They kept themselves calm and collected as they went over what was happening.

The muscular guys were the most confused after the Lolis.

And the edgy chunibyo group just seemed to be in the zone. They were already rather proficient in their skills and abilities, or whatever they call them.

I even heard some mentions of "Leveled up" and "I gained a new skill".

/Ploft/

Someone seemed to sit on my side.

It was a blond man wearing a slightly open shirt.

Isn't he one of the popular guys?

-Yo. Would you mind if I sat over here? Everywhere else is quite loud...

-I don't, feel free to sit.

-Thanks, man. Those guys are simply way too loud for me. I just want to rest my head a little and process this situation.

I just nodded.

The conversation ended just like that.

He didn't make any effort in continuing the conversation.

-Look at those guys…

Suddenly, he pointed toward a group of people far away from our position.

It was one of the delinquents, he seemed to have pushed a fight against one of the Sad and deprise guys.

-... Repeat what you said to me again? Say that to me one more time and I will give you a straight ticket to the Hospital!

The other guy didn't seem to be intimidated and said:

-You are a fucking failure. It's no wonder your mom gives her ass in the Alleys, look at the result…

Before he could even finish, the delinquent sent a furious punch towards the man.

/CLING!/

/CRUNCH!/

-AHHHH! MY HAND! AHHHH…

A translucent crystal wall suddenly appeared in front of the other man. Blocking the Delinquent punch.

Unfortunately, he didn't hold anything in his punch and ended up breaking his hand.

-Ouch… That was Kim… He has a very, very short fuse. He isn't one to think too much. The other guy is Vincent, one of the unfortunate kids that tend to be targeted by the bullies. Looks like he finally showed his fangs.

-... You seem to know them very well.

-If I do!... I used to be part of the student council after all… Names Roy, may I ask yours?

-Philip

-Nice to meet you Philip.

We did a handshake

But at that time, Roy's face drastically changed. His expression was as if he had seen something terrible.

What happened… Ah… I see.

-You used a Skill on my right?

I grabbed his arm and started to use my strength to crush it.

[Predator's presence LvMax has been activated]

-You better explain calmly and slowly friend.

-I… I-I didn't… Use a Skill… Not exactly…

He was having difficulty talking. Even breathing seemed difficult.

-Go on. Tell me everything

-Its… M-My skill…

'Roy kept stuttering.'

This isn't going anywhere.

[Predator's presence LvMax has been deactivated]

-GASP!... That was terrible…

-What are you waiting for? Start talking.

/Gulp/

He seemed rather nervous.

-I-I wanted a safe bet… No… I wanted security.

-...

He breathed in and out and regained his calm.

-You see, in this sort of environment where you don't know what is going to happen, sticking to safe bets is necessary.

-So I just decided to stick with…

-The strong right?

-... I am surprised you know… In fact, it's expected…

-How did you determine that?

-... Can we make a contract?

-...

"...Never make a contract!..."

-No. I don't even know if a contract would hold any meaning in this world.

Unless he has such a Skill.

-... At least a small promise? I won't say anything and you don't say anything about my skill?

I looked at him sharply.

-Are you threatening me?

-No! I just want to keep a good relationship between us! That's all.

-Go from the beginning, and I will think about your case. That's all I can say.

-... I have a skill that allows me to… Divine… That's the word. So I used it to find the strongest in this circle.

-And apart from the knights, I found 10 people. You just happened to be the most suitable person to partner up with.

-... Who are the other 10 and how does my strength measure up to them?

-The strength… I don't know exactly. I just know that you and the other 9 are currently the strongest people in the circle. Excluding the knights of course.

-I don't know everyone's name, but they should be:

-Olivia, the blond-haired girl over there. Partison, the tall muscular man. Vivian, the small seemingly shy girl with purple hair on the side, don't let her fool you though, she is smarter than she seems.

-Dae Kyoung, the Korean dude with long hair over there, is a recent transfer student, and also the student council president. Amagi Cecilia, a half-Japanese half-American girl with red hair. And finally, Luize Hustin, the super hot girl with green hair over there.

-I don't know the other 4, but they are surprisingly among those dudes over there.

He pointed to the Geeks, Edgy, outcasts, and one of the rich kids.

One girl and three dudes. Interesting. I am surprised none of the teachers or department heads were named on his list.

They seemed quite "special" to say the least.

Or… He could be lying to me.

-So. What was this about a "deal" that you wanted to strike with me?

-You still want to keep that? Yes! Okay, it's like this!

-I just want you to protect me for a while. Just help me with minor mistakes. Until the situation settles down. Even if nothing happens I will still give you my end of the deal.

-And what is that?

-Remember my skill? "Divine"? I can give you a chance to use my ability once per week!

-... And why should I care about your Skill?

-What? Come on man! You can divine the future!

-You make it sound incredible...

I wasn't satisfied with just that

-Twice!

-That's too low for me... Four times.

-COME ON! It has such a long cooldown! Three times or nothing!

-... Add an extra use every time I have to protect you.

-Urg... Why don't you take my left leg... Deal! Consider those extra uses as front pay, but I want to add one more thing! If you don't use one of the chances, they won't accumulate until the next week!

-... I am fine with that.

-Then it's a deal! Do you want to use my ability now?

...No fucking way I will… I don't even know its Level… I should wait for him to Level up his skill first before using it.

-No… What is the cooldown of your ability?

-...

-It's fine if you want to keep it a secret, as long as I can use it when the time comes. Don't blame me if I can't use my slots before the deadline ends.

...Strongest huh…

After all of this, are there still some people who measure up with me?... What sort of Classes did they receive?

And what's the reason for Roy to come to me instead of remaining with his group?

(N2)

Me and Roy stayed there observing the people around us for a few more minutes until...

[Time limit has been reached, the Beginner help info System is deactivating. May you achieve "transcendence" Good luck!]

Transcendence? What was that about?

/Cronk!/

/Creee.../

The large artifact behind me started to creek and make some strange sounds, slowly returning to its previous appearance.

This change attracted the attention of everyone around us. Making them stop what they were previously doing.

After a minute, It finally became silent.

/CLAP CLAP!/

-Alright everyone! It has been around 20 minutes or so. It's time to explain some minor things and get going.

Everyone stopped speaking, this time, it was faster and more orderly, perhaps they know this isn't just a stage play.

Lupio nodded in satisfaction.

-I am sure many of you are excited or afraid, so let me finish this quickly, so all of you may rest in your rooms. Yes, each of you will receive a room, their location and position will be discussed later.

-For now I would just like to show you all this:

He picked a small tablet stone, it looked very, very old.

-This is a "naming" stone. Each of you will receive one. Breaking it will give you access to our language and a series of common values used in our nation and some used in outside Kingdoms.

-One of our summoned heroes of the past related this item to a "Dictionary", I hope this may help you in understanding what this is.

The purple knights started to distribute the stones around.

-Make sure to break them in your hand, don't worry, they crumble fairly easily when you apply force. No matter what, don't throw them on the ground or have another person break them for you.

-These stones are rarely found outside, so make sure to not mess it up since it's quite a hassle to make another.

-Make sure to break them quickly! Since the spell used by High priest Gulio will soon end.

-Excuse me, here.

'One of the knights went to me and gave me a stone.'

What is this?

[Processing...]

[Skill stone

Description:

An artificial stone containing information within. The information can vary from stone to stone depending on the methods used in its creation.

Effects:

Use it to gain the Skills, "Arlua Language Lv3, Barion Language Lv1, Elios Language Lv1, Drumben Language Lv1 "

Contains System related information.

]

skill_stone.png

-So we break this and gain proficiency in a language? Meaning we can read, talk and write?... All of those years studying English when such a thing existed…

Roy pretty much summarized my current thoughts.

-I guess we can only break this.

But… This is also a test… They must be looking to see our strength.

Roy looked at me, I could see he thought the same thing.

So I used my two hands and slowly tried to break the stone.

'But the stone was really too weak, it crumbled with the minimum amount of effort.'

Or was I too strong?

[ You have gained the Skills Arlua Language Lv3, Barion Language Lv1, Elios Language Lv1, Drumben Language Lv1]

[The system codex has expanded]

[DING!]

[Intermediate Skill fusion Lv3 has detected a fusion opportunity!]

[Fuse Arlua Language Lv3, Barion Language Lv1, Elios Language Lv1, Drumben Language Lv1 together?]

What?... What a time for you to activate… Do it.

[Fusing… Fusion complete]

[Proficiency is being recalculated...]

[You have acquired a new Skill, Western continent language(Incomplete) Lv0]

Incomplete?

I guess that's fine, you can't fuse 4 languages and hope to be able to talk every single language on a continent.

But Western continent… So this is where I am.

This implies there is an Eastern continent, and one in the middle.

-...

I looked around and saw that Roy broke his stone without much trouble.

-Its just like solid sand, it looks strong but when you apply strength… It just breaks.

The others showed similar results… Only some of the Lolis seemed to have difficulty. But they soon broke their respective stones.

-It seems everyone is done! Allow me to explain those four languages!

-Those four languages are the most common ones used across the entirety of the Human empire.

-The Arlua language is the most used language. Our mother tongue you could say. The royal family together with the church makes sure that every single Human in its territory will receive proper education and grow up to be able to at least talk in this language.

-The Barion Language is the language mostly used between merchants. It's a slightly more complex language used by those of higher class since it's quite difficult to learn it compared to the Arlua language. But nevertheless, you will most likely see the language being used commonly inside big cities.

-The Elios Language is a special language. It's a neutral language made in order to allow all races to properly communicate. It's the second most important language for merchants and people who constantly leave the country.

-The Drumben Language is a written scholarly language. Its main aspect is how complex it really is. It's mainly used among scholars to compress high amounts of information into books. We gave you all this language because 85% of all of the books in the royal capital are written in this language.

-Now I am sure you all must be tired so we will end our activities here for today. Please follow the maids towards your resting grounds. Any questions and inquiries can be made to the head butler of the castle. He will be waiting for you all in your dormitories.

'After he finished talking, one of the girls lifted her hand. It was the same one as previously.'

-Hum? It's you again, please, state your question.

-How does it work?

-I imagine you are asking about its translating capabilities… Everything else is quite difficult to explain and requires lengthy explanations… Leave that to the books.

-Simply put, it's a skill that will naturally translate that particular language to one that you are most proficient in. It will increase in proficiency as you are exposed to that particular language. Becoming more and more capable of translating it.

-It can't translate slangs and regional accents very well though… But it will do the job when the proficiency is high enough.

-If in any case, you all decide to study the language so you won't have to rely on the Skill, you may deactivate it any time you wish. The Skill proficiency will increase even when it is deactivated.

-If you aren't capable of deactivating it, make sure to report to us so we may help you in studying the language.

-This is just one of the many skills you will be learning about while you stay with us. If no one has any questions, please, follow the maids.

'Everyone started to follow the maids. It wasn't because no one had any questions, much on the contrary. I could see that many people were dying to ask questions. But were too afraid to ask questions, or they were thinking about getting the information on their own.'

'While we made our way to the dormitories or whatever they were. People asked many questions towards the maids.'

The castle was simply, phenomenal…

Its name was "Nadir Royal garden". Named by one of the heroes from the first generation.

That would have been around 1000 years ago. Or more precisely, 10 hero summonings.

Each happening in 100 years intervals.

Supposedly, this place is a separate part of the royal castle, deep in the mountains, far away from normal civilizations.

This place should be within the royal castle gardens. Around the middle, between its border and the castle itself.

The royal garden is pretty much an entire valley delimited by a mountain range.

This place is kind of like a "summer" house. A place normally used by the princes and princesses of the royal family.

We still have to see anyone that meets this description though.

This place has several things.

First big thing: The church. A massive place built to house the artifact used to give us our "Heroic roles" and to also house the artifact that brought us into this world.

Both of their locations remain a tight secret. It's heavily protected, you can see that by looking at the number of purple knights tasked with protecting that singular room.

They aren't the only guards of this place. Everywhere you look, you will probably see purple knights patrolling around the area. Sometimes you can even see knights wearing armor that seems to be a mixture of purple and red.

Those are the elite corps, right below the Red knight, the king's right hand, and military commander.

Apart from the church, there is the royal library.

There is supposedly no library in the main castle. Not a big one at the very least.

The only place suitable to be called "Royal library" was this place. It contains a massive selection of books collected and revised over the centuries.

There is a series of small things like a training camp, pools for relaxation, massage rooms, and even a Zoo containing all sorts of exotic animals.

But they aren't there purely for our entertainment. No…

They are also there for the "Heroes" that have some sort of animal-related Class.

That's also the reason for the greenhouse.

You can see where this is going. This is a place meant to train us. To have us get used to all sorts of aspects of this world and our own abilities.

This place is also under heavy quarantine. It's rather subtle, but I noticed their eyes. They are keeping an eye on us at all times.

"Leave immediately! Form a group or go alone. Find a way to go away from the *****."

Sigh… Looks like things are not going to go smoothly… Well, I just got here. Perhaps I will have a chance later.

So my main target right now is the Royal library.

"Titles that you MUST acquire: Reading all of the books on the oldest shelf of the royal library, number 021..."

From the list of things the old man gave me, this seemed to be the easiest one to get. And seeing how difficult Titles are to acquire…

My expectations for these Titles the old man emphasized are only getting bigger and bigger.

And considering it involves reading books, it may give me the information I need to get some of the other Titles.

"Finishing all of the basic weapon training; Create one martial/magical technique while in the lowest state; Receive a blessing from the broken fountain..."

The broken fountain and the last one… Those two were cut out from his explanation…

I wonder what they are.

'After walking through the long halls of the church, we arrived at a tall building. It was very wide and three floors high.'

It had a rather Gothic appearance, being very magnificent. Its doors seemed to be made out of some sort of translucent crystal.

There was an old man standing in front of the doors. He was wearing the usual butler outfit, his eyebrows were thick, so thick that I couldn't even see his eyes.

He also had a thin and long mustache. He exuded the aura of a calm old man.

His ears were pointy and long and his earlobes were even longer.

-Welcome, young heroes. My name is Alfus

The old man who was waiting for us bowed and greeted us.

-In front of you all is the "Adrius Palace". This place has a long history, being used by every single Hero generation. With the exception of the first one. They built this place but not all of them had the chance to use it.

-It was built in the old era when our nation was still in its fledgling stages. It has passed through many reforms in order to keep it up with the times.

-The boys and girls are separated into two areas, please be understanding of this. If any of you has any requests, I will try my best to accomplish them. The only thing I can't do, is to provide each of you with a singular room.

-Unfortunately, we only have around 80 rooms, of which, only 60 are currently available, not enough for everyone. We weren't expecting so many Heroes this time around. So we didn't prepare an adequate amount of rooms.

-The 20 rooms not currently available are special rooms dedicated to those who have accomplished great results during the course of our introductory week.

-If you wish to stay alone, or if you wish to stay with a group, come talk with Lingy over here.

He pointed to a veiled blue-haired girl. Somehow, I had this strange impression… As if behind that veil an incredible beauty resided.

-For now, let's settle the issue of the rooms. Then we can think about other things… So please, follow Lingy for now.

-As for the Ladies and gentlemen of… A more refined age. Please follow me for your accommodations.

-Any questions?

One of the teachers lifted his hand.

-When you say "refined" age. What is the exact number?

-An excellent question… It was my oversight, please forgive me, everyone.

-All of those whose age precedes that of 25 may stay. The others, please follow me. Don't worry as I will answer all of your questions...

-Ex-excuse me, mister… May I stay with my students?... My age isn't exactly that high either… I am only 25…

-That's quite old miss Mary. Said one of the delinquents.

-##!!

'She got visibly angry but kept her cool.'

-Humm… I think it's proper to leave an adult or two to take care of the young ones. Do any of the male teachers want to stay?

'There were a total of 6 people who would classify as teachers.'

3 from my university and 3 from their school.

Miss Mary was one of the three teachers from the school alongside two other women. None of which I recognized. Perhaps they changed teachers after I graduated. They were all young for some reason.

From the university side, there were two middle-aged men and an old woman. They didn't seem enthusiastic about taking care of teen kids, and I could very well understand why.

(N3)

-I will stay, can't let Mary stay alone.

'The one who said that was her colleague.'

-If that's the case. Then I can't be the only one left.

'In the end, the two teachers decided to stay behind and help Mary.'

As for their appearances and age, they were:

Miss Mary, 25, rather shy but professional. Has long dark hair and wears casual modern clothes. She seems just like a university graduate. And in fact, she is. Having just started her professional career she was already met with this situation. She is the history teacher.

Miss Danielle,28, she looks fierce and acts fierce! She has a tomboyish look. Her clothes consist of tank tops and shorts. Although she wears a gym jacket most of the time, she has this tomboyish look… She is a PE teacher. Her skin is slightly tanned due to her passion for beaches and swimming.

And finally, Miss Charlotte, "29", or so she says. Most likely a 34 or higher. She has a very strict look. She wears thick glasses and a rather long skirt, her dark hair is braided into a ponytail. She would be beautiful if her fashion sense wasn't so old and stiff. No surprise, she was the Math teacher.

Just like the previous two, she is also single. How? Don't ask me. How do I know their ages? People tend to whisper a lot, and when you have strong senses...

-If no one has any other questions… The others, please follow me.

Everyone whose age was beyond 25 followed the old man. This included the 3 teachers from my university, the department heads, and some students. I was rather surprised when over half of all Uni students left.

Even though many left, we still had over 90 people left.

-Everyone… Please… Come with me…

A beautiful and calming voice entered my ears.

How to describe this voice?... It was soothing yet charming…

Let me just go inside and think about the rest later. I do need a shower...

[Mind Bastion LvMax protects your mind from outside forces]

-...

'I remained in place stunned.'

What happened?

'But this time, no one replied to me.'

… Yeah… I am alone this time…

Did she try to hypnotize me?... I don't think so. It wasn't something similar to hypnosis…

It's more like guiding…

I looked to the others who seemed too calm and silent.

They are definitely under her control… I need to act like them for now.

'My vision returned to that of a focused one as I followed the crowd into the building.'

...

'The inside of the building was rather bland compared to the outside, but if you looked at the furniture you would realize this place is without a doubt high class.'

They certainly didn't hold anything back with this place… The wood… Is that?... A lamp?

Looks like I underestimated the technological development of this place…

Well, in my defense, up until now, I saw knights wearing heavy plate armor and walked inside a medieval-style castle.

But… This lamp could also be "magic"

I saw many things that I could only explain as if they were magic… Of course, it could be a piece of technology so advanced that from my perspective it's nothing but magic…

I don't see any cable...

-Everyone… Go into a line so we can quickly and efficiently assign each of you a dream room!

'Her melodic voice once again clashed against my mind'

[Mind Bastion LvMax protects your mind from outside forces]

'But once again I prevailed'

The first ones in the line were the delinquents.

-I see you are already in a group! Would you like a big room so that you can all stay together? You are all friends, right?

-Ah… No… I mean… Yeah… Isn't that right, boys?

'They seemed overly embarrassed and flustered.'

-Yeah yeah…

-Of… Of course…

-That's great! I will provide a room for all of you so that you can stay together!... Next, please!

...

Slowly, she managed to group multiple people into single rooms. Making 90+ people occupy less than 30 rooms.

Something that helped was the fact that no one asked to be placed in a single room…

Although she did place some people into single rooms. But she seemed to choose the people seemingly at random.

But that wasn't the case. She was making sure that the people inside each room didn't have any conflicts.

Like placing the geek girl together with the mean girls… That's only asking for trouble.

I was fascinated as to how quickly she managed to read into each person's personality.

After 10 minutes it was finally my turn … It sure went quick.

-...

Her eyes seemed to sharpen for a second, but they quickly went back to how they used to be.

-You seem like someone who would like to remain in a room alone… Or would you prefer to stay with someone?

Her voice was captivating, her beauty was…

[Mind Bastion LvMax protects your mind from outside forces]

-... Single room… I am fine with a single room.

Her expression stiffened for a moment before her smile returned to her face.

-That's great! Do you have any preference?

She didn't ask that of the others…

-I just like privacy…

-I see… I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

-!!

[Mind Bastion LvMax protects your mind from outside forces]

When she finished her line, a strong urge to grab her suddenly spread in my mind… But I managed to resist.

This bitch… She is doing that on purpose!

What is she trying to achieve?

I walked to the side and sat in one of the couches waiting for Lingy to finish choosing everyone's rooms.

After she finished, she gave each person a Key with a number on it.

The key was beautiful, it seemed to be carved from jade.

She then went on to explain the many rules of the dormitories.

Here are a few:

-Be in the dormitories before 10PM and in your room until 12PM.

-Do not enter the opposite sex section alone. Unless it's an emergency.

-No fights inside the dormitories under any circumstances.

-No Skill testing inside the dormitories under any circumstances.

-Do not use your skills inside the dormitory under any circumstances.

-The three rules above can be scrapped in the case of emergencies.

-Don't enter the prohibited areas unless under supervision. Even during emergencies.

-No weapons and gear inside the dormitories.

-You may talk with any of the dorm staff in case you have some sort of inquiry or request.

-No pets unless they have been approved by the staff.

And some more

Lingy explained all of the rules and why each was necessary. Making sure we remembered each.

She gave us a small book with all of the rules. In case we forgot any or decided to study the rules in a deeper way.

The rules are… restrictive yet normal… It's nothing terrific, in fact, they are quite lax.

For example, I could say I am going to stay in the library for the night. And they would most likely approve of that.

We have the rest of the day before our "training" starts… It's time to do some exploration!

.

.

.

Notes

N1

Remember how his Class works. His "skills" from his Main Status can be shared with other classes, but not the other way around. He needs to have a specific Class equipped if he wants to use their "skills"

N2

Roy was a member of the popular guys. I will release a character sheet later with everyone that has appeared so far. Everyone that is important because some people weren't named.

There are simply too many characters, and it's just expected that some may be forgotten. This isn't a manga where I can draw the face of someone and be done with it. And I am not a professional writer that can develop side characters in a fun way.

N3

"Teen", their ages varied from 17 to 19. There are also university students. Their ages vary from 21 all the way to 30 to maintain consistency. I know that you can find older people in uni studying but I think doing something like this here would complicate things more than they already are.

83