System shape and background
2.3k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following is going to be the rough shape of the system menu when it is called upon by the mc. this system will include the status ,the perk list , the inventory , the quest log , and the skill tree from fallout three at least in form and function any way.

__________________________________________

STATUS: normal

Right arm: normal

Left arm: normal

Right leg: normal

Left leg: normal

Head: normal

Torso: normal 

________________________________________________

PERKS: (so on and so forth you get it)

________________________________________________

INVENTORY: armor , weapons , healing and drugs , quest items ,miscellaneous(including crafting materials)

________________________________________________

QUEST

Quest name: description: reward: status(complete or incomplete)

Completed quest: SEE ABOVE

__________________________________________________

BARTER:10/100(self explanatory)

HEAVY WEAPONS:10/100(axes , great swords , clubs , hammers , you get the idea)

MAGIC:10/100(how much you know about magic including spells as well as your upper limit of mana)

SURVIVAL:10/100(knowledge on how to skin and cook different things , whats edible or not and how to set up camp.)

LOCKPICK:10/100(almost every thing is locked enough said)

MEDICINE:10/100(knowledge on making medicine as well as how to identify and treat different injuries including surgery and diseases.)

ATHLETICS:10/100(how fit the body is because the special tree would break the world)

REPAIR:10/100(knowledge on fixing equipment as well as ships and buildings)

KNOWLEDGE:10/100(basically the amount of random information that can be memorized like the different monsters as well as world history so essentially nerdy knowledge.)

SMALL WEAPONS:10/100(swords , daggers , spears , scythes basically not extremely heavy weapons)

SNEAK:10/100(basically the same as in fallout where it is how good at stealth you are.)

SPEECH:10/100(how persuasive one is for example a low level means not very and a high level is hitler levels of persuasion)

CRAFTING:10/100(knowledge of how to make weapons , armor , accessories as well as how difficult it is to create better variants of the same things which is a flat boost per +1 on the item.)

UNARMED:10/100(hand to hand combat basically)

ARCHERY:10/100(proficiency with ranged weapons such as bows and crossbows.)

_______________________________________

The character page for alastair and any companions he gets will appear like the following.

  • NAME: Alastair
  • AGE: 16 
  • TITLE: Newbie
  • LEVEL: 1
  • EXPERIENCE:10/100
  • PERKS: ETC
  • EQUIPMENT: rusty tin sword , pot lid , shabby clothes , makeshift necklace 
  • TAMES: etc

________________________________________________

So the world is set in erdrea much like the game dragon quest 11 however while the places you go in the game exist in this world as well i will be adding more locations such as new villages while also creating other continents with different types of monsters not found in the game and new races of people such as the dragovians from dragon quest 7. alastair will be reborn into cobblestone village as the luminary who died from falling out of a tall tree trying to get a certain red head scarf at the age of 7.

32