Gid Lucione Deviluke 3
1.4k 2 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryoto's pov)

Ryoto: "Jugemu, what are you doing here?"

Jugemu: "I've felt a big vibration in this area, so I came to check what's happening, and I found you fighting. Who is this?"

Ryoto: "My father-in-law..."

Jugemu: "Is it bad?"

Ryoto: "Very. Don't you know who it is?"

Jugemu: "He is the king of Deviluke and emperor of the whole Milky Way Galaxy, right? Alme told me some things but is he strong?"

I looked at him as if he was an idiot.

Ryoto: "Are you aware that he stopped the constant conflict in the galaxy?"

Jugemu shook his head. Did he live under the rock?

Ryoto: "Nevermind then. All you need to know is that he outclasses us in every possible way."

Jugemu: "I see. Do you have a plan?"

Ryoto: "Try not to die."

I then covered my mouth with my hand and moved it without making any sound so only Jugemu would understand me.

Ryoto: "Try to survive as long as possible. Help is coming."

Jugemu nodded.

Gid: "Are you done with your talk?"

Ryoto: "Yes, thanks for the wait."

Jugemu shot the water out from his swords, and finally, I could use my water bending. Not to the full extent as it wasn't a full moon, but as it was already evening, I could see the moon in the sky. It didn't make any difference for Gid, but it was still worth mentioning.

The two streams of water that were flying straight at Gid suddenly changed their trajectory to fly at him from both sides.

Gid simply blocked it with both of his hands, but as soon as the water touched him, it started freezing.

Gid looked curiously at his freezing hands.

Gid: "Ho~ First fire, now water. What's next? Earth? Air?"

Ryoto: "Who knows? I'm full of surprises."

He clenched his fists, breaking the ice.

Ryoto: "Jugemu, more water!"

Jugemu started shooting more rapidly, and I used some of his shots to gather water above Gid while Jugemu was keeping him busy. My fighting style changed slightly as I was using water bending. My movement became more fluid, but Gid adjusted incredibly quickly.

I was planning on using a large amount of water to create scalding steam by shooting fire at it, but Gid lost his patience and destroyed the ball of water with his energy. Electricity started flowing around him, and one bolt even flew at me, which I redirected it at him. That lighting was hit by another one and canceled each other.

Ryoto: "Jugemu, cover me!"

I rushed at Gid, but I knew that I won't be able to damage him at all.

All we need is to buy time.

I tried to blind him with the web at first, but I knew that he would dodge or cut it with a tail, so I was ready for a follow-up attack. Jugemu, on the other side, used his swords to attack as well with his water.

Gid either blocked or dodged our every attack. He also counterattacked, and while I could follow his movements, it was starting to strain my everything. Too much information flows into my brain at all times in a short amount of time. Not to mention my focus on my own actions and my own spider-sense screaming at me 'danger' at all times while near him.

I used Jugemu's water at times to increase my firepower.

Can this count as a pun?

No time to think about it, but why is he holding back?

I couldn't continue this thought as a fist was coming my way.

I barely dodged it, but that 'impasse' was already at 5 minutes mark, and with each minute, Gid was losing his patience, so I decided to do something stupid from all the exhaustion and hit him in the face with all my strength.

Looking him straight into the eyes, I said.

Ryoto: "Tell me, what do you truly desire."

This ability works best when you make eye contact with the victim, and even someone as powerful as Gid wasn't immune to it. He may resist telling me what he desired, but the moment when he tried to resist was all I needed to punch him with all my might while my fist was covered with Haki.

He flew a few meters backward, and after he 'landed,' he didn't get up immediately.

My eyes went wide, realizing what I had just done.

I punched him. I... punched him.

Jugemu: "Good job, Ryoto!"

Jugemu looked happy, but not me.

That's bad. I just pissed him off more than I should.

I turned to Jugemu.

Ryoto: "Jugemu, we are fucked."

He looked confused, but after sensing something, he nodded.

Ryoto: "By the way, where is Alme?"

Jugemu: "She tired herself out after the party and is probably sleeping."

Is she a kid?

My spider-sense was triggered, and I felt as if my head was going to crack open, which usually is a bad sign.

Yep, he is pissed. I should play safe, but noooo. I needed to punch him in the face.

It's my first time fighting so hard using everything I've got. Almost every single ability was used to survive, and in the state where my entire focus was on fighting, I punched him. If I did that normally without this 'cheap trick', he probably wouldn't be as mad, but I did that, and now he is pissed, and I'm fucked.

I could see the energy flailing around him, and he was focusing most of it on his tail. It's already stronger than the God hand would be able to stop.

Gid: "Ryoto Yuuki!"

I could only do one thing now.

Ryoto: "Jugemu, stand behind me!'

Jugemu nodded

I twisted my body, turning my back on Gid, which angered him even more, but it was required.

While I was turned, I grabbed where my heart was with my right hand and started gathering energy with my eyes closed. It will be the first time I'll do this in action, but beggars can't be choosers. It's the only way, according to my calculations, and they haven't been wrong just yet.

A blue aura started covering me in a spiraling way, just like a small tornado.

Just a little bit...

Now!

I opened my eyes, turned back while raising my right hand, and a giant semi-transparent blue devil appeared behind me. It was just a torso, but it was muscular and would be intimidating for most people.

Ryoto: "Majin the hand!!!"

The avatar of a devil imitated my motion of putting my hand in front of me to stop the beam that Gid had already fired. You could feel the power from both of us.

It was bigger and more powerful than before. It would hit both Jugemu and me, but the devil was on my side.

On contact, I felt the tremendous impact, and it pushed my hand back a bit.

Come on, come on! I can't lose now!

I pushed back with all my strength. All of the muscles in my arm were straining to their absolute limit, but somehow I was able to hold it back.

Unfortunately, my right arm was unusable after that. What's even worse, we are not finished.

Gid looked at me and smiled.

Gid: "So you can stop even that much power. I'm impressed, but-"

He didn't finish as both of us heard a very beautiful and charming voice that old probably charm anyone who heard it.

???: "Gid, what are you doing?"

Hearing this, Gid froze. He turned his head slowly to the source of the voice.

Gid: "Sephie..."

---

END

(A/N I've bamboozled everyone. You thought that the reward was just God hand, but in reality, it was all Mark Evans/Endou Mamoru goalkeepers technique, but he needs to train to obtain them.)

Discord server: https://discord.gg/HB2DweuG4J

75