CHAPTER 3: First Donations
116 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{ Anonymous 6778 : What is going on here? 

Anonymous 5777 : Me too, I saw ads on the porn site and a lot of people are watching so I decided to click this stream and it immediately sent me to another website. Hope my PC doesn't get viruses. 

Anonymous 5085: I checked the URL and it is https so probably this website is safe. Nevertheless, what am I watching?

Anonymous 900: Shut up! This young master is watching } 

A lot of new viewers were confused but older viewers were filled with excitement and they assumed as watching a very good zombie movie, some of them thought this was a movie. Lin Yan's stream was not advertised on many sites and it popped up as ads on shady sites. But the live CCV was nearly 7000 so it was a success for Lin Yan's first day.

" Shit, brothers, and sisters wish me luck," Lin Yan said to his viewers and a lot of live chat messages exploded. 

Lin Yan slowly crawled down to the pipe and his hands held the rooftop barriers tightly, his feet landed on the pipeline. Then, his legs wrapped around the pipeline as his hands slowly wrapped around the pipeline. 

His whole body was sweating and his hands were sweating. The fear hit him intensely but he knew that he could not give up. So he breathed the air steadily and his body slowly crawled down to the 4th floor. 

Fortunately, Lin Yan's body was very light and he was around 5'8 with a typical Asian face and with black eyes, and black curly hair. He looked manly and he was not a cute type. People might say he was an average person in everything like 90% of the human population.

" I made it. " Lin Yan felt happiness and his feet landed on the balcony. 

But Lin Yan got another problem. The balcony's sliding glass doors were locked and he needed to break the glass if he wanted to enter inside but the sound of breaking the glasses will definitely attract the zombies. 

" Shit " 

{ Anonymous 6773 : It looks like our anchor looks very angry. 

Anonymous 6790 : Anchor, please show your face, please. 

Anonymous 457 : Yep. }

A lot of mean comments were chatted but clearly, Lin Yan was not in the state to care about those chats.  Viewers could not see Lin Yan's face because he was using ' Camera Eyes ' so he was broadcasting from ' First Person View ' and his viewers were seeing from his eyes. 

Of course, he tried a few times and the sliding glass door didn't open so he decided to ask his viewers. 

" Brother and Sister, do you know how to open this glass door without breaking the glasses? " Lin Yan asked to his viewers and he decided to rest for a minute so he sat down on the floor, his eyes were on the silent city. The city was very quiet even though it was 9:30 in the morning, Lin Yan started streaming at 8:30 am so he had been streaming for an hour.

As usual, there were a lot of useless suggestions and bullshit chats so he ignored the chats. Immediately he saw very useful chat and he was very happy.

{ Anonymous 100: A locksmith here. You need to use a knife or flat head and put the knife under the glass in the slide, put it in the good position and near the side where you pull the door. Lift the sliding glass after you pulled the slide glass door with a force and the job will be done. } 

" Thank you, Anonymous 100 for your advice. " Lin Yan mentioned. 

' Well, let's try this method first and if not I will break the glass. ' Lin Yan said as he immediately pinned the comment, took the screenshot and this action will attract the zombies because of the loud voice but it was still better than breaking the glass which was going to be much more violent and loud. 

" Brothers and Sisters, I have been streaming for an hour and I hope that viewers are enjoying it. Please show some love by donating some money to the stream. " Lin Yan immediately begged for some money and he felt a little bit of shame and he saw some mean comments but there were also a lot of people who donated real money to him.

{ Anonymous 789 ( 500 Yuan ) : I am not rich but for your effort, 

Anonymous 1789 (5000 Yuan ): Damm, As a video editor, I appreciate this stream a lot. 

Anonymous 6777 ( 10,000 Yuan ) : This Youngmaster owns software company and contact me.  }

There were a lot of licking dogs to the big brothers who donated money to Lin Yan. China was definitely a big market with a big cash flow. Half of China's population used streaming platforms so China was probably the biggest streaming market in the world and it was the best choice for Lin Yan to start his live streaming path. 

' My next target should be ' US or Eu '. Well, I should upgrade my system first and get some useful functions. ' Lin Yan muttered and he was preparing mentally to kill the zombies. After all, the moment he opened the glass door, the zombies would be attracted to the loud voice and come toward him. 

After that, Lin Yan looked at the phone screen and there were a lot of donations. He was very surprised that viewers dared to donate 10k Yuan to him. Some of his viewers frequently donated to the female anchors so they were very familiar with spending the money in donations.

' System, how many points did I get? ' Li Yan's face was very surprised and he could not hide his happiness.

[ Host got 15000 Yuan after the cut. Do you want to exchange the points? ] His system asked him. 

' Fuck, I got 30000 Yuan within a few minutes. I should become an anchor from the start. ' Lin Yan swore in his heart that he only got 4000 Yuan a month from his part-time jobs which he needed to work 8 hours a day.

' Yes, please exchange the money for the points. ' Lin Yan said happily. The system cut 50% of his donations to maintain his website and other functions. It was a robbery but Lin Yan could not do anything.

" Thank you so much for your donation, brother and sister. For people who ask questions about the software I used, I do not have answers to that questions.  After all, I am really in the apocalypse.  Thank you again, brothers and sisters. " Lin Yan said with a smile and he was afraid to admit the words. 

{ Anonymous 6743: Damm! Actor, please drop the roleplaying. 

Anonymous 645: Yep, stop that. 

Anonymous 224: Well, it is like watching a real zombie movie. Is the movie era going to change?

Anonymous 678: I believe that the actor's team is using the highest technology and money to look real. It is impossible to achieve this kind of hyper-realistic live. Maybe this is pre-recorded.

Anonymous 3450: Are you blind? The actor is interacting Live with people and I believe that the anchor is in the apocalypse. }

Lin Yan didn't care whether people believed or not. He knew that if he said this was real, people would believe as this was fake. If Lin Yan said he was using a green screen, viewers might think that he was in the Apocalypse. People believed what they liked to believe.

' System! please tell me how to awaken my power. ' Lin Yan asked.

[ Host needs to spend 500 points for the question. Do you like to spend? ] 

2