CHAPTER 5: The first kill
81 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Gawrrr.... "

Lin Yan heard the zombie howling voice as his feet immediately stopped advancing and he tightly held his spear as he looked surrounding.

Currently, he was in the living room and the room was not huge. It was an average family size apartment with many rooms for kids. 

Lin Yan's eyes turned in the direction of the zombie howling and he saw a zombie walking toward him. The zombie looked like a male but his body didn't look like human at all. It's brain was opening and the skin color looked green or it already lost the trace of human beings.

" Boooo... ahh..ahh... " Immediately Lin Yan vomited water from the bad smell of zombie and he coughed the dry cough, Lin Yan could not tolerate the smell at all.

{ Anonymous 566: Man! it looks fucking real. 

Anonymous 6778: Amazing

Anonymous 3334: it looks like a make-up skill is very impressive. }

Lin Yan's chats exploded and his live CCV increased drastically. But his mind was totally focusing on a zombie that was in front of him. The zombie was very slow and it looked very stupid. 

' The zombie loses sight? ' Lin Yan muttered in his head and he was trying the best he could to focus. The zombie howled very low and, its head moved left and right and trying to find Lin Yan even though he was standing in front of him. The distance between Lin Yan and the zombie was only 150 centimeters and both of them were standing menacingly. Lin Yan observed the actions of the zombie and while the zombie was searching for him. 

' So the zombies are slow and dumb? I hope that the zombies don't evolv.... ' Before he finished his thought, Lin Yan heard loud running noise in the apartment. Generally, the whole city was very silent and he could even hear the drop of water. So his ears picked up the running sound and the running sound was very loud, it looked like the running sound of an animal instead of a human. The owner of the running sound crushed the doors and things along the way and the loud sound attracted to the zombies on the floor.

' Shit. I have a bad feeling about the sound. ' Lin Yan's guts were telling him to run away and the zombie that was in front of him also started to advance toward him. 

Lin Yan's feets moved and he immediately run to the front door to lock the door. That action attracted the zombie that was in front of him but that zombie was coming toward him step by step. Lin Yan knew that the outside zombie was much more dangerous than the zombie that was in front of him.

It didn't take a minute to reach the door and the door was closed but it was not locked. 

*Bang

A loud banging sound echoed on the floor and Lin Yan almost shouted from the banging sound and felt like his soul was going to leave from his body. His hands locked the door but he didn't have time to feel relief. The zombie in the apartment was very close to him and the zombie's nose twitched, that zombie probably picked up his smell at very close range. The zombie's hand reached out to him and tried to claw him with its nails but the zombie was very slow. 

So Lin Yan dodged to the left and his body rolled behind the zombie, and he immediately thrust the zombie's head with his spear in the kneeling position. His thrust pierced the zombie's head like tearing a paper. The zombie's body immediately fell to the ground like the puppet's string was cut off. 

*Bang Bang Bang 

The loud banging sound echoed on the floor and the loud banging sound looked like a time bomb for him. 

The zombie's brains scattered on the ground and the strong stench assaulted Lin Yan's nose. Lin Yan immediately vomited the water and his hands were shaking, his face looked pale and he bit his lips until the lips bleed. He felt very awful and the reality hit him very hard. From now on, this was going to be his daily life. He felt like his pissed off in his pants. 

Lin Yan looked at the dead zombie and he was trying to compose his negative emotions. For the first time in his life, he fought for his survival, and he survived. 

[ The system detected the host's unstable mental state.  The system will activate.... ]

' Don't do anything, system. Please, don't do anything. ' Lin Yan immediately stopped his system and his hands were shaking, his hoodies were covered in sweat and he felt fear but he stopped his system. 

[ Yes! Host! ]

Lin Yan knew that he needed to know the fear to survive in the world. Fears tamed the human into the proper human beings. That's why he stopped the system. The system was going to calm down his mind forcefully but he needed to feel this movement to live in the apocalypse. 

Lin Yan closed his eyes and he tried to think of happy memories. He wanted to live and he would his best in the world. He didn't want to be a monster that only knew how to kill zombies. He wanted to enjoy this world. 

Lin Yan slapped his cheeks very hard until the blood clotted in his cheeks. Without a doubt, the evolved zombie might hear his slapping sound but he abandoned his useless thoughts.

' Fighting! Me. I will survive in the world. ' Lin Yan encouraged himself and, he was used to the pain and suffering.  

' System, please scan the zombie body and the location of the crystal. ' 

[ Yes! Host ]

[ Scanning the Zombie's body... The crystal is found. ]

[ The crystal is in the head of the zombie. ] 

' Shit! do I need to use my hand to take the crystal? ' Lin Yan muttered and he could even smell the strong stench smell, he was trying his best not to vomit. 

' System, please shut down the eyes camera and every camera. ' Lin Yan didn't forget about his stream. Currently, his stream was on fire and the live CCV reached 8000. The viewers were surprised from the zombie and Lin Yan's killing the zombie. Some viewers even vomited and closed the live stream. 

Lin Yan took out the spearhead from the zombie's head and he decided to smash the zombie's head until the crystal came out. He covered his mouth and nose with his head, he started to smash the zombie's head with a spear. His action looked like a madman and a person who needed to go the mental hospital. He started to thrust the zombie's head with a spear and he didn't know how many times he smashed the zombie's head. He felt like his stress was leaving from his body. 

" Finally. " Lin Yan saw the crystal and the ground looked very dirty. His clothes were covered with the zombie's pieces. 

" Blue, shit! " Lin Yan picked up the crystal from the piles of zombie pieces and this time he didn't vomit at all.

[ Warning! Warning!  The host's stream's negative energy is too high. Please buy some skills or close the stream ] 

3