Eleven
155 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Disclaimer: NSFW scene ahead, please proceed with caution!

Voiture-Lit 1st Classe 1 ﹠ 2

“Your Highness and Grace, welcome back on board the Orient Express.” The Wagon Lit conductor opened the door to their carriage with a graceful bow. “I sincerely apologise for the unexpected delay on behalf of the Wagon Lit. Lunch has been catered to your rooms, and we will depart as soon as all the passengers are accounted for.” 

“Thank you, Machel,” Anastasia said, returning a demure curtsy.

Rasputina thanked him too, albeit rather quietly. After he had made his leave, she turned to Anastasia only to notice that the princess was staring at her curiously. “Um…why are you looking at me like that? I-Is there something on my face?”

Anastasia briefly widened her eyes, then broke a relieved smile and shook her head. “Nothing, it’s just…it’s just that you were so quiet after we visited the cathedral, Rasputina, that it really scared me, you know?”

“I-I see.” She winced ever so slightly at the recollection of Sister Cyrillne’s parting words. “Sorry, I was probably just lost in thought.”

Anastasia regarded her with an inquisitive gaze but didn’t say anything more. She paused in front of her compartment door and turned her head back, making a tiny waving gesture at Rasputina. “Come in.”

“?” She cocked her head to the side, but Anastasia had already disappeared into the doorway. Walking over to the ajar door, she was about to peek inside the room when a hand suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her in. “Wait, don’t—”

The sound of the door slamming shut punctuated her words.

For a long moment, the silence was only filled with their breathing. Anastasia locked eyes with her, her hand pinning her to the door. 

“Are you hiding something from me?” 

Rasputina’s breath hitched in her throat. She instinctively tried to back away, but the door behind her held her in place. 

Anastasia searched her eyes and simpered. “It’s alright, you don’t have to say anything,” she murmured, her soft voice clashing with the intense light in her shimmering lilac eyes. “I trust you, Rasputina.” 

The hand pinning her arm released her momentarily. Anastasia dragged a slow finger from her wrist to her elbow and up her arm. The tender scrape of her fingernail was hot and cold all at once, raising goosebumps along her arm while sending shivers down her spine. Her stomach twisted into a knot and her throat constricted. Her breathing trembled, staggering as she exhaled and drew in Anastasia’s light perfume.    

 “D…don’t…” Her conflicted voice came out in a breathy moan that surprised herself. Part of her pleaded for Anastasia to stop, wishing that she wouldn’t stoke the blazing fire in her heart and exacerbate this depraved want. For Lord’s sake, she was the Crown Princess Anastasia, effectively the next Queen of Aetherium. Her only goal here was to claim the King’s generous reward and fuck off from the Empire, n-not this… 

The finger drew a path over her shoulder, gently tracing the figure along the lines of her neck, her jaw, before resting on her chin. Rasputina’s heart thumped so hard she was sure the whole train could hear it. She felt Anastasia’s finger brush against the underside of her chin and curl inward, tucking a single knuckle beneath her chin. It didn’t take much to understand her intent—and Rasputina involuntarily obeyed as Anastasia brought her lips close. So close that when Anastasia spoke, her warm breath was like a caress against her flushed cheeks.

“Now, will you trust me?” 

Trust her? 

Rasputina suddenly hesitated, trying to feel out the situation. But that was something easier said than done when every part of her body was trembling with unfettered pleasure. 

Their eyes met again. Rasputina could see the desire burning in her gorgeous lilac eyes. And those eyes reflected her own need for release, her desire to lose herself in Anastasia’s touch until there was nothing left of her at all.

The hair-thin gap between their lips made her pulse jump madly in her throat. Vulnerability and uncertainty consumed her with incomprehensible craving. She just had to lean in a little bit closer. Can she do it? Can she trust herself— 

No, Rasputina thought hazily, she doesn’t have to. All that mattered was that Anastasia trusts her, and she trusts Anastasia. 

And she has to trust Anastasia. 

Her lips parted as adrenaline surged through her. Their breath intermingled, their lips barely brushed, and Rasputina knew the thrill of a dangerous heat, of a maelstrom of raging passion. The anticipation seizing her body made her forget how to breathe as Anastasia paused right above her mouth. 

Then, their lips met again. The electric charge that coursed through them was as intoxicating as any drink that Rasputina had ever tasted. 

And she exploded. The desire building up inside her unleashed itself in a low, long moan as Anastasia’s mouth captured hers and she gave herself over to her, threading her fingertips into the silky rose-coloured hair at the nape of her neck. Her tongue found its way inside Anastasia’s mouth and rolled playfully around hers, eliciting a delightful moan as she darted in and out of her warm cavern. She kissed her again and again, upping the heat and intensity each time, while her hands worked her bodice loose and undid each hook on her corset. Throwing it aside, she pushed her gown from her shoulders, tugging the long sleeves down her arms, then spun her around to face her. Her thin chemise, translucent from her sweat, barely covered her full breasts. No matter how many times she laid her eyes on Anastasia’s bosom, she would never fail to be enthralled by those two heavenly mounds. 

With a sultry smile, Anastasia ran her hand along her décolletage and slipped one thin strap of her chemise down her shoulder. She patiently waited, the look in her eyes inviting Rasputina to continue slowly. 

Hot, flowing, trembling desire tingled through every cell of Rasputina’s body in response. She trembled with the sheer effort of holding herself back as she brushed down the other strap and exposed the top of Anastasia’s delightful creamy breasts. The chemise caught and held on to her erect nipples; reaching with one finger, she gently nudged the fabric free and bent down to cover the swollen tips with her mouth, her mouth tasting Anastasia lightly, her tongue teasing her sensitive tips as she revelled in her soft sounds of pleasure.

Anastasia whimpered and wrapped her arms longingly around Rasputina’s neck, pulling her in closer to her breasts, urging her to keep going as she intertwined her fingers in her blonde hair. Her presence, her heat, her scent enfolded and overwhelmed Rasputina’s senses; something about it, something about Anastasia, hit her deep in her core. A rush of need, unlike any other trifling desires she'd ever experienced before, coursed through her in an instant. Obliging, Rasputina moved her tongue lovingly around the pink, puckered tip, licking and nipping and sucking it till it was red and hard and completely coated in her saliva. She cupped her other breast in her hand and started caressing it, thrilled at how soft yet rich in bounciness it was, before teasing her nipple by rolling and squeezing it in between her fingers until it was also fully erect.

Then, she moved up to kiss Anastasia again. Their gazes caught and locked. She saw Anastasia’s pupils dilate slightly. Her lips parted, and their eyes closed as their lips touched and leisurely enveloped each other. Rasputina took the lead, pinning Anastasia up against the door to her bedchamber as she pushed her tongue past her rosy lips, taking her time to explore every inch of the hot velvet moistness of her mouth. Her hands slid down her slender waist to her hips; lifting her skirt up, she quickly slipped her hand in between her legs, finding and playing with the wetness against her fingers.

Anastasia let out a gasp of surprised delight at her sudden touch; an intense pleasure and need coursed through her in uncontrollable waves as she felt Rasputina rubbing her swelling nub in circular stroking motions. Losing her restraint, she moaned loudly and arched her back, ardently pressing herself against Rasputina, her hands sliding into the top of her bodice and caressing her bosom. Rasputina obliged, pulling her neckline down and allowing her breasts to slip free from their constraints. Anastasia didn’t hesitate to take her perky tips to her mouth in revenge, swirling her tongue around and sucking and nibbling on each nipple eagerly. 

“S-stop…!” Rasputina jolted and moaned loudly from the sudden unexpected stimulation, her hips jerking and her breath coming in ragged gasps, the pleasure intoxicating to the point of overwhelming her completely. Anastasia ignored her cries as she upped the intensity. Her tongue lashed out and lathered her tips in slippery saliva, the slow, warm strokes of her tongue leaving Rasputina whimpering and squirming in wicked pleasure at the slimy wet sensation. Her mind and body strained for release, her centre ached and throbbed with the need to be touched. Holy fuck, she was going to lose control over herself completely at this rate—

Anastasia paused, a mischievous smile on her lips. Then without warning, she ran her tongue along her flushed skin, following her rapid pulse, up to her collarbone and covered her neck in a flurry of kisses. Without waiting for Rasputina to recover, she pulled her in for another kiss; their tongues caressed and brushed against each other in a slow, passionate dance, their hands roaming, touching, grasping at each other almost desperately as their bodies craved each other more and more. 

Rasputina gasped as Anastasia grazed her hand over the junction of her thighs. Another as she rubbed harder, the friction and pressure of her touch even through the layers of fabric causing her body to heat and weep its own moisture. She ached now, worse than ever before. Unable to suppress the fiery desire burning inside her no longer, she broke the kiss and fervently tore off her dress, pressing Anastasia’s hands into her wet centre. “Do it, do it please—!”

A sharp gasp escaped her lips as Anastasia suddenly inserted her finger between her heated folds and toyed with her sensitive, delicate clit. Still massaging and cupping her breast with her other hand, she began teasing and pinching the nub playfully, sending shivers of ecstasy down her spine. Rasputina could barely register that Anastasia was leading her into her bedchamber and pushing her onto the bed as her mind became dizzy with overwhelming passion.

“M-more…more…don’t stop—” Her words were swiftly overtaken by moans after moans of unfettered pleasure as Anastasia pressed her hot, naked body on top of hers and drooled saliva all over her breasts; she traced her saliva around her erect nipples, then took them directly to her mouth and sucked on them hungrily once more. Rasputina could feel her clit pulsing and tingling so badly as well, demanding for more and pushing her to the edge of control. Letting out a moan of frustration, she spread her legs open wide beneath Anastasia.

In response, Anastasia wrapped her leg over hers and pressed her centre against Rasputina’s, her moans turning into screams as they began rubbing against each other, tighter and faster with every motion. Her dazed mind reeled from the jolts of pure euphoria that shot through her like clockwork; her breaths seized in her throat as the intense ache in her core raged and reached an unbearable peak.

Rasputina also moaned louder and harder in tandem with their tangled movement, the tingling sensation on her clit built up to a crescendo. She desperately pushed herself towards the climax, her body winding tighter and tighter, upping the intensity further and further—

Her control snapped, Rasputina finally uttered a cry of unrestrained rapture just as her centre exploded in hot spurts of pleasure. She surrendered fully to her release, her creamy juices squirting wildly all over the sheets. Her core convulsed from the rocking wave of her orgasm while she gasped for air. 

Anastasia came on top of her a moment later, her thick cum creaming her wet pussy and dribbling on Rasputinaʼs legs as she spasmed and released the pent-up tension inside her core. Panting hard, she rolled off Rasputina and lay down beside her on the soiled sheets, her hand interlocked in hers. 

Rasputina barely regained her breath when the realisation of what she had done hit her. But she strangely didn’t feel a shred of shame or disgrace. She wanted it. Anastasia wished for it. They knew and understood the shared passion between them. It was just a matter of trust, of surrendering to each other completely, and this was simply the natural result of their…their love? Can this be called love? Is this how love feels like? 

If so, she wouldn’t mind… 

Too tired to think properly, Rasputina sighed and closed her eyes, letting the mind-numbing bliss take over her mind.

6