Chapter 150 ~ Yuna and Nina (R-18)
2.6k 11 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“U-U-Uhm… M-May we come in…?”

 

Yuuji stood before them with his eyes widened, stunned, as they stood there nervously.

 

Dressed in a pink and blue set of pajamas, Yuna and Nina fidgeted nervously, clasping their hands together in front of them as they averted their redly blushing face away from him while occasionally stealing a glance. 

 

“O-Of course. Come in.”

 

Yuuji opened his door wider and let the twin come in before closing it behind him. 

 

Yuna and Nina stood near his bed nervously. And when he turned to look at them, he noticed the slimes already went into hiding and were peeking out slightly from behind his pillow, wanting to give them privacy but still watch them curiously from the sidelines. 

 

He smiled inwardly and faced his twin step sisters. 

 

“What’s wrong? Here, let’s take a seat first.”

 

Yuuji took a seat on his bed, and the two sat on either of his sides, just like how they normally would. 

 

But this time… there was a space between them. 

 

Normally, they would stick by him if they were alone. Yuna would take the chance to hug his arm, burying him in between her mountainous breasts. And Nina would even slowly try to hold his hand as she sat closer and closer until their thighs were touching. But now… There was distance between them. 

 

It was a clear sign that they’re… extremely nervous. And Yuuji could guess why…

 

Now that he focused his attention on them, he noticed… something particular. 

 

The scent emanating from their bodies. They were fragrant as always, but he could also notice… an arousing fragrant emanating from their bodies, especially their crotch. 

 

The scent differed from girl to girl, but he could tell immediately. His sisters… were now aroused. 

 

Yuuji felt heat growing on his lower half as he tried his best to stay calm. His chest pounding like a war drum getting ready for battle.

 

This thankfully happened today, after Aika had helped him relieve himself yesterday. Else… knowing they were aroused for him, he would’ve already lost control and made them his. 

 

The two fidgeted nervously for a moment, stealing glances at Yuuji as they clenched their hands on their lap. 

 

“Y-Y-Yuu-kun… T-There’s something we want to tell you…”

 

“T-That’s right…”

 

The twins said, their voice trembling from the sheer nervousness they’re fighting against. 

 

Yuuji nodded and waited patiently for them to continue. He would wait for them no matter how long it’d take for them to do it. 

 

And a few moments later… The twins looked at each other and nodded. Then, they turned towards Yuuji… and pushed him onto the bed!

 

Taken aback by their sudden push, Yuuji instinctively resisted for a split second, before letting himself fall onto the bed. 

 

And the moment he did, Yuna and Nina loomed over him, placing their hands on either of his head while the other on his chest, keeping him down. 

 

Their glassy eyes shimmered within the dark as they stared at him with a gaze filled with love, lust, nervousness, anxiety and determination. Their faces blushed a shade redder. 

 

“Y-Yuu-kun! Nina and I have… discussed a bit after hearing about your relationships with your… g-girlfriends from other worlds…!”

“Mm… A-And we've been thinking about it… a lot…”

 

They said in a trembling voice… A deep, thoughtful look flashed across their eyes as they seemed to recall the stories they’ve heard from Yuuji about his girlfriends as well as the conversations they’ve had with them through the messaging app Yuuji made. 

 

And soon after, their eyes were filled with determination once more as they looked at him straight in the eyes. 

 

“W-We’ve come to the conclusion that… we don’t want to be left behind!!!”

 

“...We want to be… just like them.”

 

The two clenched their hands onto his shirt, and gathered all their determination for this moment. And let loose their emotions. 

 

“I-I-I love you! Y-Yuu-kun!”

 

“I-I love you as well, Y-Yuuji! That’s why…”

 

““P-Please make us yours too!!!””

 

Yuuji felt his heart skip beat. His eyes widened in surprise as the two beautiful angel before him confessed their feelings for him. 

 

His two, beautiful step-sisters… Saying how they love him. Not only as a brother. But as a man. 

 

He felt as if he was dreaming…

 

But their touch, their warmth, the softness of their body; it all told him that this was reality. And his heart burst into happiness.

 

“I love both of you as well… Not only as my dear sisters… but as Yuna and Nina…”

 

He pulled the both of them into his embrace and hugged them tightly. Their mountainous chests pressed against him, squishing them. 

 

He could feel them flinch and freeze for a moment, before their bodies began to relax and melt into him. 

 

The heat from their soft, squishy bodies slowly became hotter and hotter as they wrap their arms around him. 

 

They nuzzled their faces to his neck, pressing their cheeks against him as they breathed in a lungful of his smell. 

 

“Y-Yuu-kun… I’m so happy… I love you so much…”

 

“I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since we were children… And it finally happens…”

 

Their arms around him tightened. 

 

He could feel a slight damp sensation on his neck, and he began stroking their backs gently.

 

“Me too… I’m sorry it took me so long to realize. I’ve always loved both of you. But… I never thought I was worthy of having you.”

 

He sighed deeply before continuing. 

 

“I’ve always been ordinary… Up until recently, at least. While the two of you are amazing and extremely beautiful. You were so close… and yet, I could feel the distance between us increasing as time went. So… I did what I could to at least protect you… make you happy… until you can find someone who could do them for you even better.”

 

He felt their hands clutching on his shirt as they slowly rose to their elbow, looking down on him right in the eyes.

 

“I… I don’t want anyone else… I want my Yuu-kun… My cute, yet reliable, kind, and protective Yuu-kun who cares for me so much!”

 

“I don’t want anyone else as well… Yuuji, you are amazing. Don’t belittle yourself anymore.”

 

Yuuji smiled and pulled their heads back down to his chest, and hugged them tightly.

 

“Thank you. Your words mean the world to me.”

 

The two mewled cutely in response as they tightened their hugs around him. 

 

He enjoyed their warm, loving hugs as he stroked their back. 

 

But soon… he could feel them squirming in his embrace. 

 

“H-Hey, Y-Yuu-kun… C-Can I ask you something?”

 

“What is it?”

 

Yuna looked at him nervously. Her cheeks blushing to a shade rivaling the redness he saw from her when he caught her… pleasuring herself last night. 

 

“I… I-I want a kiss!!!”

 

Yuuji’s eyes widened for a moment, before it curled up into crescents as he smiled.

 

“Mm. I also want to kiss you, Yuna.”

Yuuji placed a hand on her cheeks, causing her to flinch for an instant. She was shaking nervously, but she gathered her resolve and closed her eyes. 

 

Then… Yuuji pulled her towards him and planted a soft, loving, chaste kiss on her lips. 

 

“Ah… Hah… Hah… My first kiss… My first kiss with Yuu-kun… Ehehehe~”

 

Yuna smiled radiantly as she looked at Yuuji with eyes full of love and affection. 

 

And as Yuuji admired her beautiful smile, a hand pulled his face towards Nina. 

 

“Me too… Yuuji.”

 

Nina looked at him with a slight pout, almost imperceptible. She was jealous that the two were in their bubble for a few moments, leaving her behind. 

 

“Mm. Nina… I love you.”

 

Before she could respond to him, Yuuji pulled her towards him and sealed her lips with his. 

 

“Hah… Hah…”

 

“How does it feel, Nina…?”

 

“...It’s very nice.”

 

Nina answered him with the tinies voice before dropping down and hid her face on his chest. 

 

Yuuji couldn’t help but giggle at her cuteness. And then, he felt a tug to his left and saw Yuna looking at him with a dreamy look.

 

“Yuu-kun… I want it again…”

 

He nodded, and gave Yuna another loving kiss. Then he felt another tug on his shirt from his right.

 

“Yuuji…”

 

This time, Nina gave him a yearning look, asking him for a kiss. 

 

And for the next few minutes, the twins took turns, savoring their kiss with their beloved slowly. 

 

Their kiss, full of love, comfort, assurance, and affection…

 

Slowly… their bodies became increasingly hotter as Yuuji began invading their mouths with his tongue. 

 

Inexperienced, they let themselves be lead by their instinct, their hunger for his touch and love. 

 

They continued taking turns… Yuna… Then nina… And Yuna again… over and over.

 

But before long… they couldn't wait for their turn anymore, and they began licking and sucking on Yuuji’s tongue at the same time. 

 

Their breathings labored… Their bodies have long become putty as they rested their entire weight on Yuuji. 

 

Even when YYuuji slowly moved his hands down from their back to their butt, and groped them with his large, strong hands… they could do nothing but moan into his mouth. 

 

“I didn’t know my sisters were so lewd… I wonder what Mira would think of this…”

 

Yuuji said with a sly smile. Though in his mind, he knew very well where these two girls got their sexy body and lustfulness. 

 

The apple never fell far from the tree. 

 

“Mmhh~ Yuu-kun… B-Be gentle…”

 

“Nngh… Y-Yuuji… Perv…”

 

Yuuji smiled and strengthened his hands full of their butt cheeks and whispered into their ears.

 

“So…? Who wants to be first?”

 

 

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Please comment your thoughts~! I would love to hear what you think about it~!!!!

Also, if you'd like to read additional chapters ahead and get a pdf version (Light & Dark), please feel free to check out my at patr_eon.com/verglasx ~!

Or buy me a cofee at buymeacoffee.com/verglasx

Thank you~!

59