Starting School.
1.5k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sayo was currently sitting on her bed with Maximus sitting right next to her. He was acting like her little guard as she was currently weak as her quirk had still not awakened. This was one reason that Akinari got over her fear of the dog as he would give his life for her. It was not like Sayo wanted him to die for her, but she was looking at her reflection in a small hand-held mirror. 

'I am adorable.' 

Her eyes were a piercing dark purple, while her hair was a dark shade of blue with black streaks in it. At the moment it reached the middle of her back and she looked like she was a 6-year-old toddler. She was growing rapidly because of her unawakened quirk which was already showing effects on her. 

"What am I going to do? Just from looking at myself now, I can tell I will be a total stunner in the future. What will I do?" 

She fell on her bed as she looked at the ceiling of her room. She knew what men were like as she used to be one after all. She did not want to deal with that at all, but it was going to be a part of her life. Unless she got so strong that they all became too scared. Maximus who was sitting right next to her looked at his master and licked her face. When it came to Sayo, just being around her made him happy.

"I got it. Once my quirk awakens I will make sure to get as much training in. I must be strong enough to deal with being hot. Plus, I have a few things to expect." 

'I always liked boobs, I guess my reward is a pair of my own.' 

She wanted to laugh at her own, joke but she did not. 

"Sayo are you talking to yourself again?"

Sayo saw her father enter her room. He was still as handsome as he had been before and it did not look like he had aged one bit since three years ago. She had to say she was still jealous as she had to work hard for her muscles, but people in this world could have quirks that do that.

"No dad, I was talking to Maximus. You know, my only friend." 

Akio did not know what to do with his daughter. She was only three, but she looked like she was 6 and talked like a full-grown adult. he had still not gotten used to it, but it was better than before. 

"Well, you should make some." 

Sayo shook her head. 

"I can't befriend three-year-olds, they can't talk to me. Teens will think this is weird so I am stuck with myself and Maximus."

.  He walked over and sat next to her right side. Max was on her left so he looked up and Akio and he stoped carring later. He trusted her parents and family, but he still kept an eye on them. Sayo was his charge, friend, and master so he did everything in his power to keep her from harm. That was what he was trained to do and he did it of his own free will. 

He had stopped growing recently and his weight was 384 pounds of power which bigger than any known canid ever. He was also massive as he stood shoulder to shoulder with average-sized men and he could get bigger when his quirk was active. Now Akio asked Sayo about his real intention. 

"Sayo, what do you think of going to school with kids your age? We waited to send you as we have no idea what grade to put you."

"Sounds terrible. I can't be put with kids my age and definitely not in High School."

He patted her head as if he had an idea. 

"What do you propose princess?" 

Akio picked her up and placed her on his lap. Sayo looked up at him and smiled. She rarely got any familiar affection in her past life as she mostly got beatings and cattle prods, or even starvation. She was happy her family was warm and happy for the most part. 

"Let me guess, you want Maximus to go with you."

Max nodded as if he understood, that his master could not be without him. He felt like his master needed him and it made the loyal pup happy.

"Yes, but more importantly can you instead put me at the very least with 10-year-olds? I have Max at my side so if any issues start he can fight for me. Plus, they can actually talk to me."

Akio looked at what Sayo was wearing which was a  dark purple t-shirt with a big demonic skull on it and a cute red skirt. She wore a pair of sports shoes most of the time  He smiled as his daughter was just too cute. Even if she was different she was still his little princess.

"Ok, but can I ask one thing of you princess?"

"What is it?"

"Can you call you old man daddy just once? You never did it in your life and that was the thing I always looked forward to." 

'Should I do it?'

Tears threatened to spill from his dark blue eyes. Sayo looked at him and smiled. When she opened her mouth he got his hopes of hearing those words again, but what came next made him pale as a sheet.

"Father you are weird>"

She jumped off his lap followed by Max. However, she smiled and hugged her dad's leg.

"Bye, daddy. Don't get used to it." 

Hearing those words made his fatherly heart happy. As he watched his daughter run off with her super dog made him confident she would never be in danger. As for Sayo, she was going down the stairs on Maximus' back. The dog loved to let her ride his back, but when she was down there she saw someone she liked. She jumped off Max's back and ran toward one of the butlers. As much as she tried to keep her childish side away it seemed that was built in. 

She grabbed the butler's pant leg and looked up at the man's face. He looked a bit on the older side in his late 40s, but he was actually 143. His quirk made him extremely strong and delayed his aging by quite a lot. His greying beard and sharp eyes made him look quite cool, plus he had a body like her father. 

(Sebes from Overlord, just younger I guess.)

The man looked down and smiled at Sayo.

"What is it miss Mackenzee? How can this old man help you."

"Sebes can you show me your quirk again? I always liked to watch you put it to use." 

He nodded and kneeled down. He picked her up and put her back on Maximus' back.

"Ok, watch carefully. When you gain your family's quirk my training and martial arts will help you. I even plan to teach it to you myself."

He backed up and got into a boxing stance, but the moment he got serious a heavy aura of death surrounded the old man. His quirk was called Total Control and just as it sounded it allows him to control everything about his own body. From his hormones. his cells, metabolism, and even his nerves. This way he had delayed his own aging and become an extremely deadly body guard for their family estate. 

He had turned his body into a weapon of death. Seeing that sharp stance. Sebe looked at one of the many pillars of the manor which were reinforced with quirk-enhanced materials. The whole house was made of some of the strongest materials on Earth so even a villain assault would eave it still standing. 

His eyes got frozen cold and he punched the pillar shattering right through it. That by itself said a lot of his power as those pillars were built with quirk-reinforced materials. Of course, the damage showed that it was not 100% safe, but not everyone was like Sebes. Sayo watched in awe of the man's pure power. Of course, by now the pillar repaired itself which was down by Akio himself as he also liked to punch them for his training. Sayo jumped off Max and smiled.

"Your so cool Sebes. Cooler than my dad."

Of course, she said that on purpose as her dad was listening and watching. She liked to tease him, but when Akio heard that his already damaged heart was shattered. He jumped out of his hiding place with huge tears going down his face. Sebes saw that and bowed.

"Master, the young miss asked me to show her my quick. I am sorry that I am just too cool."

Tick marks appeared on Akio's face as Sebes was friends with his father, but he came over at John's request to keep his son's family safe. Akio looked at his daughter and smiled.

"Sayo you thought old man Sebes was cool. Watch your father."

Sayo looked at Sebes and made a really sad face.

"Mr. Sebes, daddy is going to get hurt. He is really old and not cool old like you. He is just old."

Sebes almost broke out laughing at this mischievous little imp. It reminded him of his sons and his now-deceased wife. A thing about longevity is that not everyone can follow through time with you. Akio got motivated and looked at Sayo with a smile.

"Your dad is not old. Watch this."

Akio punched out faster than even Sayo's eyes could see and hit every pillar. They were just punching bags and had no structural meaning really. The shattering was delayed for a few seconds, but soon all 8 pillars shattered. As for Akio he had moved expertly with no wasted movements. He did not even touch them as just the force of his punch did that. 

Akio looked at his daughter smugly waiting to see her reaction. She was looking at him in shock and admiration for real. Seeing that in his daughter's gaze made him feel that he redeemed his pride as her father. He flexed his large muscles which made Sayo clap for him. 

"AWESOME!"

"NOT AWESOME!"

All of them looked at where the scream came from and they saw a very pissed Akinari. She was looking at her husband like he was dead meat. As for Sebes, Sayo, and Maximus they had tried to make a strategic escape not long after. Sadly for Sayo, her mother did not let her escape a scolding for not following in her dad's childish games. These memories were precious to Sayo as they made up for her last life. Well, Sayo was going to start school quite soon anyway.

Of course, her mother tried to send her to preschool, but her father did not want that. Not only was Sayo just too smart for it he promised her. Of course, the school wanted to refuse to allow Maximus inside, but there are things that money can buy, and things that can be forced. The school made an exception for him as they called him Sayo's bodyguard. He even had his own little vest with the Mackenzee name on it. Right now Sayo was in the back seat in her usual get-up. Black shirt, but this one had a pitbull on it.

As for the school, she was sent to a school for the elite which was something less than preferable. She had already proven that going to elementary or pre-school was a waste of time and Akio was wealthy. They allowed her in after she passed their tests and showed she was not a regular little girl. 

She also wore a cute black skirt that she choose for herself. Sayo did not mind getting dolled up as her mom called it as long as it did not look too girly. This felt like it was just enough while still looking cool. It's a good thing the school did not have a dress code so she could dress as she wanted. Sayo looked at her mom that was still a little worried.

"Sayo, you don't have to go if you don't want to. You can do to the preschool if you want."

"No. I am not a regular kid you know. I will be just fine." 

Sayo opened the car door and got out with Maximus on his lead. Teachers saw his vest and as they were informed about it they had to let it go. They still wanted to complain that Max was a danger and distraction for other kids. Good thing that only some people would have the balls to pet Max as he was huge.

When she went inside the school toward her classroom she was looked at with curiosity until one kid walked toward her. He looked like a regular human kid. 

"Hey, cool dog. Why did you bring him here?" 

She looked at Maximus and smiled. 

"I brought him as a my service dog. I got moved up cause I was too smart for elementary or preschool. Names Sayo H. Mackenzee." 

The boy paused when he heard that name. 

"Mackenzee? As in the Mackenzee familly?" 

She nodded. 

"Heard of us?" 

"Of course I have. Who hasn't? They own one of the biggest companies for hero and quirk research. Your grampa is famous. I am Michio Arakane. From-" 

"The Arakane family. They own one of the largest banks in all of Japan and the world. Your father owns a few of the stocks at my family's company and donates heavily to my family's company. I know." 

Micho extended his hand to her. 

"Nice to meet you." 

She shook his hand which made him realize her grip was strong. His quirk was actually about his eyes where he could analyze nearly anything which was good for counting money and research. 

"Well, if you will be in my class I can help you around. I am not very strong, but no one picks on me for my family connections. You are different though as your family is known for their powerful quirk. How old are you?" 

"Almost 4." 

Michio expected her to be 6, not 3. 

"So your one of those rare cases where the brain develops early? Must be nice. I can introduce you to my friends if you want. No one will dare pick on a Mackenzee, no one wants to piss off Sir John or Sir Akio." 

This was the benefit of having a powerful family. You were respected for it and Sayo was no different. 

"Alright." 

Sayo followed him with her dog at her side. This was the first time they were going to school so he was on full alert as he was ready to defend her with his life. This began her school life which was starting to a good start. 

 

  .

58