Secret Martial Art and Ambush.
918 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following the altercation and the extortion of 16 million dollars in cash, Sayo's daily life became a bit more stable. She and even her brother Akimitsu were making great gains in their strength. John was training them both, but Akimitsu was noticing how the trainers and even John put far more attention on Sayo. They pushed her harder, they gave her most of their time, and John even began to teach Sayo his personally created martial art. 

He would have thought it to Akimitsu as we did, but he was just not compatible with it so he was forced to exclude him from this training. At the moment Sayo was wearing her training outfit which weighed around 500 lb(226kg) as John looked at Sayo who was ready to learn. 

"I created his martial art from a tomb I found in the Mausoleum of the first Emperor Qin Shi Huang. Of course, I added my own experience to it, but it still stands. From what I could decipher it was called Chi You combining 5 types of martial arts types. Crossbow, Sword, Spear, Halberd, and finally armor." 

Akimitsu was sitting watching as his grandfather explained to him that he would not be able to learn it. His body was just not strong enough to handle the type of stress that Chi You put on the body. Only someone with the actual Refinement quirk or a version of it would be able to handle it. Sadly Akimitsu had gotten more of his mother than his father so his refinement was not as fast as Sayo. 

He did not take it the hard way, so he decided to train harder to be able to handle it. John spread his legs and raised his left hand to the air and his right hand to his side. 

"This martial art stance is made for defense as it absorbs blows and returns them. It is called Heanly Hands of Defense(Chi You-Armor Form). To show you, hit me at your hardest." 

Sayo activated her quirk causing her body to be covered in a dark purple aura which increased her power. She charged toward her grandfather and punched his chest. Just when her fist connected with him at full force Sayo felt her long hair wave and flow widely by the side of her head. When she looked in that direction she saw her grandfather's extended palm.

'I didn't see it coming.'

"See. I returned your blow and more. With this form, you can go toe to toe even with the most physically gifted foes by using their strength against them." 

Akimitsu and Sayo both were impressed which made Akimitsu sad he could not learn it. As for Sayo she was determined to learn it. 

"I am ready to learn more." 

John went on to the next stance. He took a wide stance and cupped his hands together. 

"This is Tortise Ripple(Chi You Crossbow Form). This one is a weird one and the hardest one to master even I am not close to that yet. What it does is you need to find the crux point of any attack and just a simple breath of air can weaken even All Might's attacks. Of course, actually doing that is  different story as being able to find that crux point is almost impossible, even for me, so don't get too caught up in this form." 

Sayo took the stance and activated her quirk based on her eyes causing them to glow a dark purple glow. With this, she could see everything in perfect detail so she asked her grandfather. 

"Can you just punch out in the air a few times? Just make any random attack and let me see what I can figure out." 

John did not refuse. 

"Alright, you might master this before I do if your quirk refines your eyes." 

He began to do some punches and kicks in the air, but they lacked power. He was just doing this so Sayo could experiment with what she needed. Sayo's eyes began to analyze everything about her grandfather, how he breathed, how he moved, the way the wind struck his body. Her quirk began to take effect on her eyes making them sharper and more focused. 

While she could not find the crux point this fast she felt she could understand more about what he meant by crux point. No matter great you are every attack will have that one point where errors will occur.

"You can stop now. I will need more time, but this is an effective way to use it." 

Akimitsu jumped up and walked toward her. 

"So can you use it?" 

She thought about it and nodded. 

"If I am given enough time and I master my quirk and Chi You more than yes. I will be able to use it with out issue in time." 

That made John all the more impressed. 

"This is why I named you my successor. Now, let form as his one will take the longest. The next one is straightforward as it is made for kicking like a halberd, It is called White Tiger Cresent Moon." 

John showed martial art in different versions of kicks which were stronger than on their own. The next one was Mountain Tai Dragon Claw which used the hands to stab out at the opponent. The next one was the Sword Style which could be used with a weapon or even the hands and legs to be used like swords. 

Once he showed off the basic forms began the actual training. This along with the already grilling training that Sayo was going through caused her quirk to continuously refine and improve her strength. She even looked to be taller and a bit more muscular than before. Her bones had gotten much stronger, but still able to take impacts well, her organs were working better and he metabolism was becoming faster. 

--

This became Sayo and even her brother's routine for the next two months. Sayo learned more and more of Chi You and mixed it in with her own martial arts to make it even more ready. Plus the martial art began to adapt to her which made it seem less like a technique and more like magic. 

 Of course, training was not all there was as there were times when she and her brother would go with their grandparents to explore New York as a family. It was a time to relax and just have fun as a family which was fun even for Sayo. Of course, John still had not sprung the news on her, but he still planned to offer her a place in the Blackhand. 

At this current moment, Sayo was in her bed with her three pets around her talking with her dad on a video call. He was in the middle of fighting some villains, but he was still talking to her.

"It's been a week since you last called, too busy to call your old man now?" 

She laughed while her father stepped on a villain's face with a big smile. Sayo looked at the poor guy with a smirk.

"I have been busy, grandpa is teaching me some really cool martial arts, but what about you? How has your return to heroic gone?" 

"Oh, it's been wonderful, breaking a few skulls here and there, like this poor mug."

The villain yelled at Sayo for help. 

"SAVE ME FROM TH-"

To shut him up Akio merely stepped on his throat, but in a controlled way to knock him out.  The police saw he was on his phone and from what they could overhear he was talking to his daughter.

"Dad, how have mom and Nejire been?"

"They miss you and your brother, but well. Any idea when you coming back."

Sayo thought about it and nodded.

"Granpa said that a week or two and we will be going back to Japan. So not too long. However, he wants me to keep coming back to New York so he can keep teaching me." 

A surprising thing was a small black shadow that floated to the top of Sayo's head that took the form of a large black tiger cub.  Akio looked at Nyx who had unlocked her quirk just like Koba had. She had pretty much called him Akinu two as he could pretty much do anything that he could do. He could turn into lava, control it, and attack with lava. Only that using that quirk was not allowed in the house, but he was still sitting on her lap. 

"Oh, Sayo I got to go. Talk to you  later."

Seeing her dad kicking a huge villain in the face into the ground made her realize her dad was much stronger than she thought. She waved goodbye to her dad and hung up to let him deal with the crime in Japan.  She reached up to her head and looked at Nyx. The little tigress already unlocked her shadow quirk and this was just one of her abilities.

She could turn shadows solid so Sayo knew a few ways she could train that into a weapon, but it would take time. Nyx was still a cub, but tigers grew quick not to mention a quirk having tiger. The same went for Koba who was growing well and both of them were bein trained a bit as they were still cubs. 

Maximus was laying down next to her as she played with her two pets.  Sayo was now 4 years old and it was noticeable now how much bigger she had gotten because of her quirk. She now looked like an 8-year-old girl and she had proud muscles on her body. They were not buky like her father, but still larger than a 4-year-old should have.

She was proud that even turning into a girl would not rob her of her diamond abbs. She already had them at the moment which was her pride and joy. 

"You know, I am in the mood for some fast food. Stay." 

She placed Nyx and Koba on the bad which made the little animals whine. Her heart hurt at that, but she sighed. 

"Alright." 

She picked up Koba who was already as large as a small dog. While Nyx was as large as a large cat which was good progress for being almost three months out. Nyx floated to her head in shadow form while she put on Maximus' service dog vest. She was no longer defenseless and able to fight for herself now, but she never took chances. 

"Come on then." 

With Maximus next to her, Nyx on her head, and Koba in her arms she walked toward the exit. However, she was stopped by Bryan who expected her to go out today as she did this often. He had become her personal body guard despite the fact she had one in Maximus.

"Young miss are you going to sneak out."

Sayo shook her hed. 

"I am not sneaking, I am leaving in front of everyone."

'I can't argue with that.'

"Well, I will allow you to go if you allow me to accompany you. You could be used as a target against Master John and your safety is crucial."

"Alright, I was going to ask anyway. Can you drive me to the burger place close by?" 

"Alright let's go young miss."

"Thank you, Bryan."

The good thing about Maximus was that he was classified as a service dog allowing her to take him everywhere. What Sayo did not know was that recently Henry had hired some villains to kidnap her. He wanted to use her as leverage against and as revenge for being humiliated. They were a small group, but they did notice when Bryan drove out with Sayo. 

Seeing how their target was leaving the safety of the estate they felt this was their chance. The leader looked at her picture and licked his lips as he felt he might have a go at her. He was a pedophile and seeing her cute looks made him want to see her in tears. Sayo out of nowhere had goosebumps and shivers which Bryan noticed. 

"Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I just felt the chills." 

"Odd, you can take freezing temperatures just fine." 

"I know."

Bryan clicked on his ear pieced and called it in. Nothing can be ignored as instinct was power, but he still took her to the fast food place. When they arrived and entered Sayo drew people's gaze as she was bringing a tiger and bear cub around and Maximus. Seeing how he had a vest with the Mackenzeee name which was famous knew she was a big shot.

As for Bryan, he was totally overlooked as he was just a guard so they cared more about his protection target. Seeing how Sayo went toward the waiting line some people felt she was too adorable.  However, seeing how serious Bryan was and how he glared at anyone he felt could be even the smaller threat no one approached her. When she got to the counter she ordered so many burgers, nuggets, fries, milkshakes and ice cream that it would take a while to finish her order. 

The cashier felt this was too much, but seeing how she was series she put her order in. Sadly for Sayo, she would not be getting her food at this moment. Her instincts flared up which made her shoot a look at Bryan who knew it at a glance. He jumped in front of her before waving his hands creating a huge vortex around her them as the wall to the restaurant burst open.

"Are you alright?" 

"I am."

He stood in front of her while the mercenaries charged right into the store toward Sayo.  However, when they saw Bryan they prepared to kill him fast before catching him and her pets. They made a big mistake as Bryan was no normal guard his vortex cut the heads of 2 of the mercenaries. 

"You will not lay a hand on the young miss. Back up is already ont he way you fools.

Just then the leader walked forward showing himself. He was European with long brown hair and he looked middle-aged. He was the one who attacked and his quirk was the ability to cause high-frequency sounds from his hands. Seeing her up close he was sure he wanted to keep Sayo for himself

"How about you just hand her over? I can promise that she will live, but I am not sure if she will want to live after I get done with her. Boys." 

The other mercenaries went toward the other customers and employees as hostages. However, Bryan could care less for those people as only his charge mattered. Bryan glanced at Sayo and saw that her eyes were seething with rage. 

"You sick fuck. I will rip of your ar and beat you to death with it." 

"Is that right? You are just perfect." 

Sayo's activated her quirk at full power causing her whole body to be covered in dark purple energy. She put down Koba and Nyx and pointed forward.

"Rip him apart Maximus." 

The dog activated the built-up rage and began to enlarge while looking truly monstrous.He was already as large as an elephant and he charged forward, but Sayo was not going to stand back.

She charged right in toward one of the villains who looked like a bipedal dog. She appeared in front of him in an instant. He did not even see her coming. 

'Chi You, White Tiger Cresent Moon.'

Her right leg covered in her vital energy moved like flowing water with the wrath of a tiger. Her leg slashed through his body directing him showing how her progress in mastering the technique had gone. 

 The leader was shocked that one of his men died so quickly to a little girl. 

"I CHANGE MY MIND! KILL THAT BITCH!"

He raised his hands and a massive high-frequency blast hit Maximus causing his ears to ring in agony, however, he bared his massive fangs in pure rage. At that point, he was seeing red, and he charged right at the leader and lunged out to devour him, but one of the other mercenaries stepped between them.

He charged forward and tackled Maximus in a contest of pure strength while his skin turned to stone and he grew larger. His quirk was Golem and it let him take the form of a golem, but he made a mistake in thinking he could match Maximus in strength.  He was too weak and Maximus called his teeth around his head crushing with blood going all over his body. Bryan saw how strong Max was felt that he was the perfect asset for Sayo, but he was not going to sit still.

He swung his arms in a circle and a huge vortex ripped apart a large number of the mercenaries, as Sayo moved toward another one. 

'Chi You, Dragon Moutain Tai Dragon claw.' 

She coated her arm in vital energy and stabbed the man through the heart before swinging down like her palm was a sword. She cut him in half and she lept toward the next one as she slashed down with both her arms cleaving the man's body into thirds. Maximus ripped and tore through the mercs even as the leader kept blasting him. 

Just then Sayo used her vital energy to boost her speed to appear behind the leader. She coated her leg in vital energy and kicked him right in the balls making Bryan flinch. The leader screamed in pain, but she was far from done as she kicked him in the knee shattering it. Maximus watched as Sayo attacked every weak spot on the guy's body.

His knees, his elbows, his chin, liver, his kidneys, and all the while he was torn apart from how hard she was hitting him. He keeled over, but alive from pure shock. Sayo was not merciful as she looked down at him. 

"You are so done." 

 She lifted her right leg and coated it in vital energy and stomped him full force in the balls causing them to explode. He passed out of pure pain, but Sayo stomped on his chest just enough to send bone fragments into his internal organs killing him. Bryan saw how she had fought and he had to say it was masterful. 

Bryan noticed how her face was scrunched up in a pout and he wondered what happened.

"What is wrong young miss? Are you sad for killing?" 

"No, I didn't get my food. This sucks."

Bryan sighed. 

"I will go get you more later, no need to pout." 

"Thanks, Bryan."

Maximus already returned to normal, but his ears were still ringing like crazy. He shook his head to get the ringing out, but it was still there. As for Nyx and Koba they were hiding behind Bryan as they were still too weak to fight. Once the fight was done they rushed out to Sayo who was helping her dog. 

She gave him a kiss on his big head as his ears were bleeding at the moment. 

"It's ok Maximus. I am sorry, big guy."

He shook his head as he was fine. His ears were already getting better and Bryan had already called for help earlier. They began to arrive in droves while John who was watching the whole thing in hiding felt that it was time. He was ready to jump in to save her if needed felt it was time to let her know the real truth. When she returned home he would offer her a spot as his heir in the Blackhand. With her power, she would be accepted without fail as that was her plan anyway.

As for Sayo, she was annoyed she did not get her food, but she was also pissed Max got hurt. Now she really wanted to know who was brave enough to piss off her grandfather. However, it could wait as the rest of the security detail were here. She walked toward one of the cars prepared for her to return home. Bryan sent off some of his colleagues to get Sayo her fast food at least. That made things a bit better. 

40