Joining The Blackhand and Timeskip
1.1k 10 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Sayo got back home,  her entire security detail to make sure no second attacks happened. Of course, John put out a hit on Herny and his entire family, through the Black Hand, and by the end of the day, their business and properties were taken over easily. He left some people alive who did no wrong, but they all did not dare go against John. He even paid off law enforcement and heroes who stayed out of the investigation for now. 

After Sayo returned John had called her to his office while his nerves were on fire. He did not know what would happen if she did not like what she heard. It would ruin his relationship with her, but that was not going to happen. He was just nervous as this was a big deal. 

John and his wife were currently in his office with Sayo sitting on a couch in it. At her side was a giant pile of burgers, fries, nuggets, and the like. She was devouring them all as her use of Vital Energy needed her to recover it through food. Plus she loved to eat. 

"Sayo, how do you feel."

She swallowed her burger before grabbing some fries. 

"I feel fine. However what is going to happen now that I killed people? I hope mom does not figure it out as she will forbid me ever from coming back. No, she might even be afraid of me which will be bad. I still love my mom." 

Her grandmother shook her head.

"Don't worry, we had all the ones there sign an NDA and no one will know. However Sayo, your grandfather has something to tell you. Right, John?"

John nodded as he decided to face the music. 

"Well, Sayo please don't get mad at me. I knew about that attack before it happened. I was right there ready to stop it."

She did not expect that so she asked about it. 

"Were you using them as a test for me?" 

John nodded. 

"I was ready to step in if needed, but I did not have to. You did better than even I would expect so I am now going to give you a second truth. Where do you think our wealth comes from?"

Sayo thought about it and had one anser. 

"Not legal means?" 

John chuckled. 

"Yes, to be exact the Mackenzee family has been one of the higher-ups of the Black Hand." 

When Sayo heard that she felt her theory of her uncles become true. She had been thinking of joining to get combat experince, but if her family was in that would make things easier. 

"Our family is that influential?"

John and Kioko nodded at her.

"Both your uncles are part of it except for your father. He was too heroic and by the time he was older, it was too late. However not you Sayo. Your grandfather was trying to find a way to get you to join, but he was afraid you would hate him." 

John nodded. 

"I can't have my granddaughter hating me. I will die and shrivel up to look my age if that happens." 

Sayo laughed at him a little. 

"Hey, don't laugh. This is serious." 

"Grandpa you could have just told me. If you are a higher-up and think I am a good fit for it, then I will join. But what does the Black Hand do?" 

John explained that.  

"We act like a mercenary organization, with some bounty hunting mixed in. We act as guards and take hits on people or groups, but we don't work with villains. There are things even we won't do for the most part. As for you joining, you will merely continue training for a few years until you become 12. Until then you won't be able to take missions. However, that can change depending on how strong you are. Is that fine?"

She had one more question. 

"Wait, is all the security, Sebes, and your connections all because of the Black Hand?"

"All of them. As for your question, Our family has always had dealings with the Blackhead and I was just born into it. Now it is your turn to follow in my footsteps. That is why I choose you as my heir." 

"What did Uncle Tony and Uyehara say about it?"

"Nothing, they approved when I told them. Don't get too excited I still got a good 180  years before I die."

Sayo felt it was kind of funny how she wanted to join the Blackhand, but they were already around her.

'I knew that my family had dark connections as everyone rich must have some.'

Kioko hugged her and reassured her.

"When you go back to Japan your training will continue. Your grandfather will fly over and teach you all you need to know about Chi You and more." 

Sayo hugged her grandmother as even though her grandparents were part of a feared criminal group like her past family they were still kind to her. In her past life, she was an assassin, but family love was considered a weakness. John smiled and got up to leave.

"I guess it's time for you to return to Japan. Your bags have been packed and I asked Bryan if he wanted to follow you as your follower. Your thoughts on him?"

"I like him, he is loyal and a good guy to have around. Why does he want to follow me though?"

"You can ask him yourself. If I had to guess is that he found a good master to serve. I won't be accompanying you kids to the airport this time. I got a few pests to stop and I will be very busy. Your trainers will still go to Japan as normal, but keep training with Chi You. It is your to master and perfect." 

"I will do it and make you proud. I love both of you." 

They gave her a last hug as she walked out of the office and almost instantly a small shadow flew toward her head and took the form of Nyx while Maximus charged right her excitedly. Sayo and Nyx nearly screamed as they were tackled by the huge dog and buried under his fluff. Koba was on his back which made the little bear look at how he just crushed thier master. 

Sayo tapped out on Maximus before she suffocates from fur and poor Nyx was crushed between both of them passing out. He realized his mistake and got off the both of them, but sadly Nyx was out. Sayo picked up Nyx and was worried about her pet. She looked at Max with a blank look.

"We're leaving Max."

Sayo got up and did call him by his full name.  She did not pet him and he walked behind whining as he did not know what he did wrong. Sayo was having fun messing with the dog, but she felt bad and she still forgave him. As her luggage was packed she began to head out of the mansion. She saw Akimitsu was excited to go back home as he missed his parents. However, he truly felt they had enough training and wanted to relax. Not Sayo, her training would only increase by her grandfather's request.

Bryan had already loaded their luggage so he bowed toward her. 

"Young miss, I will serve you to the best of my ability."

"Thank you, Bryan. You can call me Sayo if you want."

"I cannot young miss. I have taken a master's now and I must show my respect." 

She rolled her eyes as she found it annoying, but did not try to force it.

"Whatever."

Akimitsu noticed and asked her about it.

"Sis why is he following you around?"

Bryan explained for her.

"I am now the young misses, follower and as her guard, it is my duty to follow her."

"What about your family?"

"I do not have a family?"

Akimitsu felt bad about it, but he ignored that and they got on in the SUV. Sayo wanted to ask if she could have one in the future as it was quite cool. The drive through New York was as boring as you could expect. Not only was traffic still bad, but it was boring. Sayo wondered why the future in this world was so bad that they still did not have flying cars and stuff. Maybe they do, but the governments are keeping it to themselves.

'I shoud ask about all this.'

When they got on the jet for the flight home Akimitsu fell asleep, but Sayo did not need much to surive. She could stay up for a week without getting tired, but she still tried to sleep normally to not develop bad habits. She got her phone and started to listen to music and read the manga she could find.

Sadly this world was quite bland as everything was hero-related, there were no villain mc stories and that irked her. She felt she had to educate these stupid fools on how a badass villain mc was awesome. She just might write a good Demon Lord story, but that would have to be later. 

'Might as well publish it or something if I am any good.' 

Once they landed in Japan they got back into some of the SUVs and drove back to their house. Sayo was holding both of her pets in her arms while Maximus walked next to her acting like her guard again.  Bryan looked at the little tigress and bear and he felt that she either had great luck or she could cause quirks in animals. He felt it was not his place to ask so he did not and he focused on keeping an ear out for any possible threats.

As for Sayo when they got back home she got out of the SUV and she saw her mother running toward her at full speed which freaked out Nyx who turned to shadows and jumped on the back of Max to escape the cheerful mother. Koba was not so lucky so he was pressed between Akinari's now pregnant belly. 

"Sayo, Akimitsu, your back." 

She hugged both her children, but she got a look at Sayo and felt shocked. Her 4-year-old daughter looked like she was 8 and she felt like a rock with muscle. Akinari ran her hands on Sayo's forearms and felt how strong her muscles had gotten. 

"You for sure have been busy. How did you grow so much in such little time?" 

"My quirk is an enhanced version of Refinement. This is the process as I am refined and improved as long as I keep training. I am not the only one who got strong though." 

Akimitsu also looked older than his age as he looked 12. He flexed his arms showing his gains. 

"I am ripped now, mom. Look at my guns." 

Akio huggged both of them tightly as he was happy to see his kids in person. 

"How are both of you?" 

Sayo and her brother talked about how their days went.   Bryan walked behind her with her luggage and took it into the house. 

"Dad, it is good to see you. I am great." 

Sayo hugged her father as he patted her head.

"How was your trip to America?"

"Granpa taught me his martial art." 

Akimitsu complained about it. 

"I could not learn it as my body was not compatible or something. Oh well, now about mom's belly."

Akinari rubbed her belly and told them about it. 

"I got pregnant the month you two left. I want it to be a surprise." 

Sayo shrugged.

"Congratulations I guess. Where is Nejire?" 

Akio explained to her. 

"She went to a friend's house as we kind of were loud."

Sayo rolled her eyes and waved them goodbye. 

"I rather not hear that. Goodbye." 

She walked toward her room and found her luggage lyig down by the bed. 

"Home sweet home."

 Sayo jumped on her bed and tossed off her shoes. Maximus, Nyx, and Koba hopped on with hr and began to cuddle up with her. She raised Koba above her head as the little cub licked her face. 

"I love pets. Maybe I should get a rhino or something. No, a boxing kangaroo would be funny." 

She shook her head and yawned as closed her eyes. Her three pets cuddled up with her as she fell to the and of sleep. 

--

(6 Years later)

Sayo opened her eyes and rose off her bed. She looked next to her where a giant black tigress was cuddled up with her. Nyx in these 6 years had grown to be a massive unit of a tiger as she weighed 1,500lb(680kg)  of brawn and muscle. On the other side of Sayo was Koba who had grown absolutely massive. 

He looked less like a Grizzly and more like an extinct species of bear from the distant past as he weighed a whopping 4,000 pounds( 1841kg) They had to renovate the house so he and Nyx could still walk around. Sayo's bed was now given a strong quirk-infused metal frame to deal with the weight caused by her giant pets. Even the mattress itself needed to be made this way otherwise it would not last. 

Even Max on a normal day weighed 35olb (158kg), but he had stopped growing. Sayo's hair reached her low back now and she herself had changed considerably. She had started to go through puberty so her height was going through a growth spurt now. One more thing was that she was starting to mature physically as her breasts were starting to come in. 

One thing she found was that she still had not gone through a period yet and would never go through one. What caused periods was the body releasing tissue it did not need. However, Sayo's body broke it down and prevented such a thing for her which was a godsend. She was 5'7 at the moment, but she was filling out in different ways apart from her muscles. 

'I knew I would be a stunner. So proud of myself right now.'

She sighed and fell back on her bed which made her three pets look at her. She tried to hide under Koba as there was a party at Momo's house for the girl's 10th birthday. That was not bad, but there was going to be a Ball and her mother had prepared a dress for her. 

"Don't make me go? I don't want to go to a stupid ball. I am a killer, not a doll."

Nyx, licked her with her rough tongue trying to get her master to get up. As for Koba he merely laid back down as he loved to simply laze around. In 6 years she had learned many things about what she would do when she took over for her grandfather. She had even further mastered Chi You which had made her a deadly fighter. 

*Knock, Kock*'

"Miss Sayo, you need to come out. Your mother and miss Nejire are already waiting. You can't miss your friend's birthday." 

"I will go, but not in a dress. Make me a suit or something." 

The door opened anyway and one of Sayo's bodyguards entered. After proving her power more had pledged themselves totally to Sayo as her future was great. Bryan was waiting outside as he did not dare enter a young girl's room so he sent a woman. The woman saw how Sayo was in a back tank top and a pair of shorts. 

"Please miss, don't make things hard for your mother. She spent a lot of time on your dress and you never wear anything like that. 

"Miyuki, you know I don't like dresses. I find them constricting, but I still want to go to Momo's party. However, the dance after is annoying. I won't have anyone to dance with. Plus, I don't know how to dance." 

Miyuki sat on the bed to coax Sayo out. 

"A dance needs footwork so see it as a martial art. Just one where you don't fight or kill your foe." 

Sayo thought about it before she looked at Koba. 

"Hide me."

Koba got totally on top of Say hiding her underneath him. A normal person would be crushed and die, but Sayo was just that strong. This was no different from being under a cozy blanket. 

"Your mother is on her way now."

Sayo did not even listen and started to go back to sleep. Maximus and Nyx looked where their master was hiding and felt it was genius. No one could see her and no one could force Koba to move. Sayo's mother entered the room in a beautiful blue dress while holding a little boy in her arms. The pregnancy she had resulted in a boy that she named Michael H. Mackenzee. 

With her was Nejire who was wondering what was taking Sayo so long. Akinari looked at Max, Nyx and Koba who were all looking at her, but no Sayo

"Where is Sayo? It is already 4 PM and we need to be there by 5."

Miyuki sighed and apologized to Sayo in her mind.

"She is under the bear."

Akinari looked at Koba who was on his belly and looked right at her with those red eyes of his. 

'Scary.' 

"Sayo please come out. It's your friend's birthday and she would be really hurt to not see you there. You only need to dress up once and then you never have to do it again.”

Nejire who was already in her dress floated toward Nyx and hugged the giant bear. She was not afraid of him despite his bulk. 

"Can you help us? She needs to get ready."

Koba looked away as his loyalty was to Sayo. If Sayo told him to hide her, he would hide her. Sayo thought of how she saw Momo more as a little sister than a friend. 

'I can't miss her birthday can I?'

She tapped Koba's belly making the bear get off her revealing Sayo. She was covered in bear fur and looked decided. 

"I can't miss the party now, can I? Momo would be crushed so I will go, but do I have to wear the dress?" 

Akinari smiled. 

"I made it black an red just for you and I even embroidered a bear on the back made of gold."

"You had me at the color, I will wear it." 

Akinari wished she had just started with that as it would have made things so much easier. Once she got up and followed her mother, sister and little brother with her three pets followed right behind. They had to replace a lot of doors so they could be big enough for the tiger and bear who lived indoors. Sayo paid for the whole thing as she had a personal account of money. 

Now she just had to put on the dress her mom made for her and put on a but of makeup. She did not mind it as much as she used to, but she was happy that it was something she would like. 

 

 

 

42