Chapter 3- A New Start
352 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘How can this be?’

 

‘Why?’

 

‘Just why? Tell me!’

 

‘What did I do to deserve this.’

 

‘No this is obviously one of those crazy-strong lucid dreams. The kind where you feel as though you're actually awake but you're really not.’

 

‘I mean, it has to be right? I am definitely not a Dungeon Core.’

 

It’s already been an hour since Hank has awakened and he was still sulking about the fact that he was reincarnated as a dungeon core. He was still unable to accept this fact.

 

Not only he was destined to die a virgin again, but he would also be stuck forever in this damn cave without any contact with humans and no one to talk to. 

 

Loneliness was one of the scariest things out there. It was like a prison for one soul and spirit. If this wasn’t the harshest punishment, then Hank didn’t know what was.

 

The palm-sized purple marble that was Hank’s body trembled. There was no physical way for him to cry, though he wished he could; he just felt so wrong.

 

Even though he was living a life of loneliness back on Earth as he didn’t have a girlfriend or many friends, at least he had a plethora of things he could do to keep his mind busy such as watching tv and reading manga etc.

 

Though he wasn’t much of a gamer, he was still up to date with the gaming news as the small circle of friends he had were all gamers and would not stop talking about games when they meet.

 

Unlike like them, he was more into stuff like hentai porn involving fantasy creatures like elves and were-cats, etc. They were his favorite entertainment.

 

Seeing these cute girls with such lustrous bodies getting pounded and pleasured by a human was his greatest pleasure. Too bad that it was an acquired taste none of his friends were into.

 

However, now he would never be able to watch such things anymore. He could have at least reincarnated as a humanoid monster instead. Hank felt as if he was deprived of his raison id'être.

 

‘How I am going to live now?’

 

Should I just end it before things became truly painful? Death by suicide, he didn’t even know how to do that. There was nothing like that in his memories as a dungeon core.

 

Furthermore, even if there was a way, he wouldn’t actually do it. His will to live was simply too strong. He was that kinda weak-minded person.

 

Even when loneliness and depression were draining his will to live, he would always find meaning in life. Something to get going, no matter trivial and simple that might be.

 

His will to live might be decreased at an accelerated rate, but it will never disappear completely to the point where he would take his own life.

 

‘I guess I have no choice but to live his new life. So many would die to be in my position right now, especially that bastard Arthur. Wasn’t he dungeon games addict?’

 

After making up his mind and coming to terms with his new life, Hank then focused his attention on the repeating notification windows in front of him issued by the system, which he had ignored for more than an hour due to the existential crisis he was mulling over.

 

[Dungeon Core........ Please enter a new name]


[Dungeon Core........ Please enter a new name]


[Dungeon Core........ Please enter a new name]

 

“Yeah, yeah! I hear you so relax.”Hank murmured to himself as the system’s strange voice continued to ring out in his mind.

 

Hank called it strange because the voice lacked intent; it was like the voice came from a computer, and calling it synthesized would perhaps be most accurate.

 

‘Now, what should I name myself.’ Hank inwardly thought. Naming the dungeon core was basically naming himself as he was now the dungeon core itself.

 

He didn’t plan on using the same name he had on Earth. As he was given a second chance after dying in the most humiliating way possible, he planned on reinventing and rebranding himself in this new life.

 

And what better way to start something new than changing one’s name and taking on a new identity?

 

After a few minutes of thinking and shuffling through many different possible names, Hank finally came up with a suitable and perfect name for himself.

 

‘I think it’s a good name as he will reflect the kinda dungeon I want to be in the future.’

 

[Dungeon Core........ Please enter a new name]


[Dungeon Core........ Please enter a new name]

 

‘Yeah, I’m gonna go with that name.’

 

“Hentai Master, the dungeon's core name is Hentai Master.” Hank proudly said.

 

[Name Confirmed: Dungeon Core Hentai Master has been set up]


[Entrance of the Hentai Master Dungeon will open in 30 days as the divine protection will end]


[Please make adequate preparations at this time, otherwise, you will die the moment the adventurers enter the dungeon]

 

Name: Hentai Master


Species: Dungeon Core

 

Level : 0 (0/10)

 

System Access Level: 0 (O/2)

 

[Requirements met to advance: Reach level 1]

 

Floors: 0

 

Mana: 10/10 (regeneration 1 unit/hour)

 

Available monsters: N/A

 

Available traps: N/A

 

Available loot: N/A

 

Available skills: N/A

 

Inventory : 0 m³ / 1 m³

 

14