Chapter 5-Level Up
318 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This hidden undergoing cave is actually pretty big,” Hank concluded while inspecting the cave. 

 

From his initial brief inspection, he already knew that he was inside what seemed to be a large wet underground cave with walls that soared hundreds of feet like a fortress and was also filled with numerous unknown gemstones.

 

However, after a thorough investigation, he was surprised to realize that it was even bigger and larger than he thought. 

 

The cavernous space extended sinuously out before him, and it reminded him of gazing down the hole of a rabbit warren.

 

Though dank and dim—like any cave—this cave was extremely complex and was at least several kilometers wide, and at least several meters high from the ground to the ceiling.

 

To put the size in perspective: Nine Boeing 747 jumbo planes would fit inside the underground cave main chamber with no issue. That’s how big it was. 

 

However, some part of the cave was lower than the others. It wasn’t evenly high. It narrowed down as it got to the end. 

 

Aside from that, stalagmites and stalactites rang the large underground cave like the teeth of a massive stone maw, damp and dripping. 

 

“Wouldn’t I die instantly if one of those shit fell upon me?” Warily said Hank as he was looking at the numerous stalactites hung above him like giant earthen spears. 

 

He had the feeling that If one of them were to fall on him, his dungeon core would have shattered into millions of pieces. However, for some odd reason, he also knew that would never happen.

 

Just like he was able to survey the entire cave with his eyes more precisely his consciousness, he felt this deep connection with this underground cave as though it was his own body and could control it. 

 

Aside from that, It was unknown if it was raining outside or maybe there was some sort of water reservoir near the ceiling of the underground cave, but water droplets were falling from the ceiling like” tick tock tick tock” with a stable rhythm while some were just trickling down the walls.

 

When these droplets of water reached the ground, they created small pools of water of various sizes. Aside from that, the ground was also overrun by a thick dark purple moss and other beautiful flowers he had never seen or heard before. 

 

North of the underground cave, there was also this large tunnel that seemed to lead outside the cave, but it was somehow closed at the end.

 

The tunnel was extremely dark, so dark that wouldn't able to see their fingers in front of them, at least regular people.

However, it was as bright as day for Hank. I was able to see every nook and cranny of this place like the back of his hand.

 

“It seems this is the entrance and also the exit of the cave.’ Hank inwardly thought as he looked at the long dark tunnel. It wasn’t too big and could only fit two people at once. 

 

Even though he wasn’t a hundred percent sure, Hank had the feeling that this giant underground cave was located inside of a massive mountain peak. 

 

Nonetheless, out of all these, what shocked Hank the most was the crystal deposits. They were all over the place, the grounds, the wall, and even the ceiling. 

 

They glimmered, violet, turquoise, gold, and every color in between, casting their wavering light across the somewhat dim underground and illuminating it. It was extremely beautiful and mesmerizing. 

 

‘But what are these crystals useful for.’ Hank inwardly thought as he concentrated on a light bluish hexagonal prism-shaped crystal.

 

Meanwhile, as soon as this thought came into Hank’s mind, the system voice rang into his mind as a translucent, glass-like pane appeared in midair, materializing itself right in front of him with the translucent crystal information written on it. 

 

[Magic Ore: Minerals that spend long periods in mana-rich areas take in mana until they become magic ore. They act as physical containers of mana and magic]

 

‘That’s pretty neat.’ Hank inwardly thought after listening to the system’s voice and reading the information written on the blue translucent notification box. 

 

Though he could not express his emotions physically, he was very pleased with the moment with the system's newly discovered functions. 

 

As if wanted to confirm his hypothesis, Hank moved his attention from the magic ore and shifted it to grass. 

 


[Purple Grass: A valuable herb that grows in areas rich in mana. It is used as an ingredient in mana recovery potions and healing potions]

 

[Congratulations, you have unlocked the skill Appraisal]


[Appraisal: A skill that allows the dungeon core to analyze everything within his domain of influence or dungeon]


[You have been awarded 10 exp for your accomplishment]

 

[You have level up]

[You have met the two requirements to open the system shop]

 

“Great!” Hank said with a jubilant tone. At the same time, he didn’t waste any time as he quickly check his status window. 

 

Name: Hentai Master


Species: Dungeon Core


Level: 1 (0/50)


System Shop Level: 1 


[Requirements met to advance: Reach level 10]


Floors: 0


Mana: 20/20 (regeneration 1 unit/hour)


Available monsters: N/A

 

Available traps: N/A


Available loot: N/A


Available skills: Novice Planner, Appraisal 


Inventory : 0 m³ / 1 m³

 

14