Chapter 7- A Sudden Increased In Strength
297 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was unknown how much time have passed, but Hank had finally awakened from his comatose state caused by the mana deficiency.

 

The moment he regained consciousness, he was greeted by the seductive sex doll lying on the ground with its towering breasts pushing upward.

 

‘I guess it was not a dream after all.’ He said to himself in a daze while his consciousness was glued onto the enticing sex doll lying on the ground.

 

He was too familiar with this type of sex doll as it was the same model he used to have. Just looking at it couldn’t help but bring back old memories.

 

He had all kinds of feelings in his imaginary heart at the moment. This little thing had saved him from so many cold and lonely nights.

 

It would be a lie to say that he didn’t want to pounce on the sex doll on the ground and have his way with it. Unfortunately, he was trapped inside this damn gemstone.

 

He might have been reincarnated as a dungeon core but his soul was still that of a young hot blooded man.

 

He could still feel emotions such as desire, hatred, sadness, envy, lust, etc. The only problem was that he could not act upon some of them.

 

He was still himself but trapped inside a gemstone, nothing has changed except for the fact he didn’t have a biological body anymore.

 

After looking at the sex doll for a while, Hank sighed softly before putting it into his inventory with his thought.

 

He didn’t have time to be emotional nor to take a trip down memory land. He had better things to take care of at the moment such as getting stronger and getting ready for when his dungeon was opened.

 

The only reason he purchased the sex doll was to make sure that the system wasn’t playing a trick on him. Now that he knew that it was real, it was time for him to get back to work. The mana deficiency was like a wake-up call for him.

 

Once he was done putting the sex doll within his inventory, Hank took a quick glance at his stats.

 

Name: Hentai Master


Species: Dungeon Core

 

Level: 1 (0/50)

 

System Shop Level: 1 

 

[Requirements met to advance: Reach level 10]

 

Floors: 0

 

Mana: 10/20 (regeneration 1 unit/hour)

 

Available monsters: N/A

 

Available traps: N/A

 

Available loot: N/A

 

Available skills: Novice Planner, Appraisal 

 

Inventory : Items: Sex Doll.

 

“No wonder I felt half full.” Said Hank as he was looking at his mana unit. It was truly an odd and uncomfortable feeling.

 

Without wasting any time, Hank took a deep breath before stretching his sense out and begin to pull the mana in the surrounding area within his crystalline body.

 

Mana absorption was something that Hank instinctively knew how to do. But he could not explain how he was able to do it. It was the same as breathing for a human. No one learns how to breathe.

 

Mana has permanently by 0.50 unit 

 

Mana has permanently by 0.50 unit 

 

Mana has permanently by 0.50 unit 

 

Mana has permanently by 0.50 unit 

 

As Hank continued to draw the surrounding mana within his core, even without the system’s notification, he could clearly feel his mana was being replenished bit by bit.

 

It was truly a marvelous feeling. However, Hank found it a little too slow. He only had twenty-nine days left before his dungeon was opened. As such, he needed to get strong as soon as possible.

 

“Ohhh yeah! the gemstones. How could I forget about them.” Said Hank as he came to a sudden realization.

 

Once again focusing on his body, the cave, for a moment, he started the process of collecting the gemstones and absorbing them.

 

[New material gained: Magic Ores]

 

[Would you like to absorb the mana within, Yes\No]

 

[Yes]

 

[Magic Ores absorbed: Mana has permanently increased by 10]

 

‘That’s what I am talking about.’

 

Instinctively pleased with this new notification, Hank continued to absorb all the materials and ores around he could find.

 

‘This is good. This is way better and more effective than absorbing the mana in the surrounding.’ He thought.

 

Following this instinctive drive, Hank continued to devour all the magic ores he could reach, growing and getting stronger all the while.

 

[New material gained: Magic Ore]

 

[Would you like to absorb the mana within, Yes\No]

 

[Yes]

 


[Magic Ores absorbed: Mana has permanently increased by 10]

 

[Congratulations! Your mana unit has reached the mana unit required to level up] 

 

[You have leveled up]

 


[Your mana storage unit has increased
]

 

Though happy, Hank pretended not to hear the notification as he continued to go on a rampage and devoured all the gemstones in the surroundings.

 

Some of the crystals were different from the magic ores and didn’t seem to contain mana. Nonetheless, he still proceeded in devouring them.

 

[New material gained: Purple Ruby]

 

[New material gained: Blue Sapphire]

 

[New material gained: Spinel]

 

At this moment, Hank was beyond happy. He knew that each new material and notification made him more powerful

 

He could also feel himself getting stronger as well. His core was getting bigger and bigger and his parameters of influence were increasing as well.

 

Time was meaningless to Hank at the moment. Slowly and surely, he continued tunneling towards its objective.

 

Picking up varieties of marble, ruby, sapphire, and spinel, magic ores, it grew more and more powerful. Some of the materials were strong. As such, he took some time to absorb them but he fed them quite well.

 

[New material gained: Magic Ore]

 

[Would you like to absorb the mana within, Yes\No]

 

[Yes]

 


[Magic Ores absorbed: Mana has permanently increased by 30]

 

[Congratulations, your mana unit has reached the mana unit required to level up] 

 

[You have leveled up]

 


[Your mana storage unit has increased]

 

[Congratulations! You have reached level 10 and unlocked the second level of the system]

 

It was unknown how many times have passed, but the energy within the cave was becoming very thin to the point of being negligible and all the gemstones had also disappeared, devoured by Hank.

 

‘Finally, now I have enough mana and power to start with my plan.’ Hank inwardly thought as he was looking at his new stats.

 

Name: Hentai Master

 

Species: Dungeon Core

 

Level: 10 (1500/2000)

 

System Shop Level: 2

 

[Requirements met to advance: Reach level 20]

 

Floors: 0

 

Mana: 1500/1500 (regeneration 1 unit/hour)

 

Available monsters: N/A

 

Available traps: N/A

 

Available loot: N/A

 

Available skills: Novice Planner, Appraisal

 

Inventory: Sex Doll, Purple Ruby(89), Blue Sapphire(50), Spinel(40), Purple Grass(240), Blue Grass(140).

12