298. Welcome to meet the Heavenly Yaksha
507 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well she is one of them." Ken said. 

"Then we should kidnap him and along with Caesar we can have more leverage against him." Law said. 

"She isn't that important to Mingo.. And honestly I just want to kill Caesar at this point, he is inconsequential to our plans. We just need to take down Doflamingo and we will be fine." Ken said. 

"But what about Kaido?" Law asked. 

"Doflamingo has gone ahead and invited one of the three plagues of Kaido, Jack." Ken said. 

"What?" 

"Yes, Jack is currently on the way here." Ken replied. 

"But why? The Smile factory hasn't been taken care of yet and why will Kaido just care about the smile factory when everything is running fine." 

"Because he has something which is almost priceless. In fact  many people from both of the Yonko groups are on their way here. I don't know who are coming from Big Mom but I believe someone important is coming." Ken said. 

"But why? What is so priceless that two Yonko's are interested and even ready to help Doflamingo." Law asked.

"A devil fruit." 

"Devil fruit? What devil fruit?" Law asked. 

"The Tremor Tremor fruit." Ken replied. This made Law's eyes wild and his brain almost have a breakdown when he heard that. The fruit that was supposed to be one of the most powerful in the whole world actually landed on the hands of Doflamingo. 

"Then.. Then I think even the Navy will be interested." Law said after much deep thought. 

"Oh yes. Fujitora is already here. This island will soon become a battleground that nobody had expected and people are going to die because someone turned too crazy and greedy." Ken replied while finishing the tea and standing back up. Violet was fine by this point and she had already vanished. 

Law was thinking deeply at this point. Everyone being here meant that all the negotiations were off the table and the little hope he had about using Caesar just evaporated. Here they needed to take down Doflamingo in front of his allies. 

"He can't favor one party over the other since both the Yonko's are involved." Law said as he soon understood the crust of the problem. 

"He isn't.. He just gave away fliers saying the Tremor Tremor fruit will be given to the Champion of the Coliseum." Ken said and this was reason he had cursed before. He had avoided the problem with the flame fruit but since Blackbeard didn't get his prize, something else replaced it. 

World had a funny way to give him the same problem from a different perspective. But now two Yonkos got involved right here at Dressrosa. He wasn't sure who would be representing Big Mom, hopefully not Katakuri, because Luffy hadn't learnt future sight as of yet. For some reason he had made huge progress in Armament Haki but not Observation. 

Maybe Katakuri would be able to remedy the situation of Luffy like the original story. While Ken said that Law again got into thinking and finally understood the game plan of Doflamingo. He wanted to get allies and what better way to get allies other than distributing the fruit and making sure that anyone of them could get it and also get their support while at it. But Law also was a bit excited here. This chaos might give him a chance to extract revenge that he had been bottling up for such a long time. 

"The chaos will help us." Law said. 

"Not exactly, from what I am listening Luffy has just signed up as Lucy in the Coliseum for the fruit." Ken said. 

"What? That idiot!" Law cursed and huffed. He didn't expect that the captain of the alliance would be that stupid. 

"Don't worry. This Coliseum will help us make friends and allies. Allies that we will need in this small chaos." Ken said. Law just looked deeply into Ken and then nodded. 

While they walked to their way to the Smile factory and making sure they listen and look for clues, they were met with people that Ken didn't expect. Baby 5 and Buffalo. They appeared out of nowhere.

"Law .. Doflamingo wants to talk with you-dasun." Bufflao said or from his tone of words, it was an order. Though the order came out quite funny. 

"Who are you? I don't know you." Law said without even flinching. He had a big moustache so he was pretty unrecognizable. 

"Law.. You think you can hide from us. Your sword is iconic and this guy here.. Punisher Kenny.. No matter how good his disguise is, he will be recognized everywhere." Baby 5 said. 

"Ah thank you I guess." Ken blushed a little. 

"Don't admit it." Law was angry and shouted at Ken. 

"You just admitted to being Law after shouting at me." Ken pointed. 

"So it's my fault now? Maybe you should have gotten a better disguise." Law said. 

"Yeah, then maybe not use the big ass sword and hide it better." Ken shouted back while getting into a verbal dispute at this point. 

"Uh.. Doffy.." Buffalo timidly said as he could see the verbal dispute going into full course. All he got in response was a loud 'Shut up' from both Ken and Law. After the small dispute they both looked at the two and Law asked. 

"So what should we do with these two?" Law asked. 

"Getting rid of them will only cause more chaos." Ken replied. 

"But we can't leave them here." Ken replied. In response, Baby 5 and Buffalo got into defensive mode with Baby 5 transforming her hands into guns while Buffalo his wrists into high rotating fans. Both Ken and Law didn't care at all. 

"How dare you say such things Law? Have you forgotten about us?" Baby 5 shouted. In response, Law gave her a mean look which made Baby 5 instantly scared and go behind Buffalo in fear. 

"Baby 5, I can't handle them alone." Buffalo being the coward he was said. 

Announcement
Read 60 more chapters on my patreon
29