297. I don’t know her
387 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ken didn't speak out about what he had just found and just had a crease in his eyebrows. Everyone who had Haki here could actually feel some fairly strong people on the island, which puzzled them because this island wasn't supposed to have many, as Law had told them of the crew of Doflamingo.

"What is going on?"

"I feel like more strong people are coming in," Sanji said.

"That's rare. I wonder if there are any good swordsmen?" Zoro said.

"Yohohoho.. Maybe they are coming to get frozen into a skeleton," Brook said.

"You already are one," Chopper said. While everyone talked, they looked at Ken, as they expected him to say something, especially Nami, Chopper, Usopp, and Vivi, as he would always give them perks. But Ken was surprisingly very quiet as everyone got ready.

Luffy and Franky, being the crazy ones they were, already made a run. Of course, Law shouted at them and told them to stop running around before Ken said.

"The philosophy of Straw Hats is 'make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, improvise.' The faster you accept that, the better mood you will be in," Ken said. This made Law shudder in both pain and frustration. One of the most powerful rookies seemed to be just children, who had their own tantrums.

Soon, everyone went in their direction while Ken and Law went in search of the smile factory. It shouldn't take much time as Ken already knew the general direction of the factory. So he and Law slowly walked towards that and talked like two normal men.

"When we first met, you knew I was a D. How do you know that?" Law asked in his normal Levi-like tone.

"You have already seen a bit of my abilities. One of those abilities includes looking into the past and the future, so in that way, I know of Corazon and your relationship," Ken said. Hearing the name of Corazon, Law trembled a bit but didn't say a word.

They walked around and saw the island of Dressrosa for the first time. The beautiful women, the loving and charismatic men, and of course, the toys. It was a very weird relationship looking around, and Ken could feel the charm of love in the air.

One could come here and drown themselves in love, going after a beautiful woman and just settle for their lives. But the island was a prime example that when something looks perfect, then mostly it's too good to be true.

This country was wrought with so deep problems that even Ken, who had seen a fair share of rotten places in the world, couldn't begin to explain. Maybe the previous country of Sorbet could triumph that. Ken and Law moved around and saw many people living their happy lives.

Ken and Law then proceeded to sit at a cafe and just enjoy the beauty of this place before it came crumbling down.

"Since you know the future, do you think we will win this war against Kaido?" Law asked.

"Kaido is not my main concern or even Luffy's concern. He sees it as a bump on the road to the Pirate King," Ken said while sipping his tea. Law almost blurted out the tea but stopped at the end. he couldn't believe that the guy who he feared the most didn't mean much in the eyes of his alliance member. 

"If you are so sure about Kaido, why are you even in the alliance?" Law asked. 

"Wano as a whole is important to all of us. Including you, since you are a D. And in addition, I want you in our crew." Ken said. 

"I am not joining the straw hats." Law said and Ken just smirked at it. While they were sipping tea there was a sudden commotion in the square across the cafe. From the commotion Ken could hear what was going on. 

Someone had come and started some tap dancing. This made the people around go wild because the woman was way too beautiful and she belonged the Doflamingo family. Ken just sighed when he heard the whole commotion because he knew who was dancing. 

Violet. 

The woman with a tragic past and possibly suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. She started dancing and honestly he could understand why Sanji fell for this woman so fast. She was a beauty by a mile. King Riku was really lucky to have two great daughters. Sadly one had died. 

Violet danced around and at one point her fingers made a circle, which made her see the thoughts of the men around and involuntarily towards Law and Ken.

Seeing Law again she did a double take, but once she could see Ken and his inner thoughts, she almost felt a burnt in her throat.. She felt like she was looking into three different men. One covered in lightning roaming the cosmos, one filled with intense emotions of love and hatred mixed and the another filled with nothing but fire. 

Fire so hot that could burn the whole island to the ground. She didn't expect that and had to cough as she immediately stopped dancing and fell on her knees. She wasn't powerful enough to handle the fire and the personality of the last person she had seen in the mind of Ken. She knew who Ken was but wasn't able to understand what was going. 

Three personalities in a single person? What was going on? 

Law could see something happened between her and Ken but didn't know what. He couldn't help but ask. 

"Who is she?" 

"You don't know her? I though you knew everyone." Ken asked. 

"Why should I know her? Does she belong to the Doflamingo's crew?" Law asked. 

"You knew Vergo and Monet but not her. Do you even hate the guy?" Ken asked as he expected Law to know her. 

"After whatever happened that day I got away from Doflamingo and he kept his crew very private. I knew about Monet only because of Vergo. I don't even know what Sugar looks like and don't know over the years who Joker has added. Only a few ones I know from when I was with him." 

Announcement
read 60 more chapters on my patreon
26