299. New additions
439 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are in huge delulu if you think you can take us alone," Ken said.

"What is delulu?" Buffalo was confused.

"Nothing, just my cringy self speaking," Ken said.

"What is cringy?" Baby 5 asked in a meek tone.

"Nothing," Ken said, and in the next moment, they saw something that horrified both of them. A huge deep blue-colored hand materialized from the side of Ken and went forward to catch them. The hand was huge and looked like a skeleton; of course, this was Susano.

"You think it will be that easy?" Baby 5 shouted and started shooting at the skeleton that was approaching. The gunshot sounds were loud and heard everywhere, but Baby 5 didn't seem to care about the tranquility of the surroundings. Of course, the bullets didn't do anything to Susano; it was just a mosquito in the eyes of Ken. Buffalo too created a small cyclone with rotating blades, but the approaching Susano was too fast for both of them, and at the end, they were easily caught by Susano's skeletal hands.

Baby 5 wasn't ready to give up and turned her hands into long blades and started 'scratching' at the hand, but it couldn't even leave a mark. Law, by this time, was accustomed to the weird mood swings of Ken.

"Let us go or else Doffy will fuck you up," Baby 5 shouted.

"Yes.. yes-dasun," Buffalo chimed in.

"Baby 5.. I need you to calm down," Ken said, and he slowly spoke the words to her. Baby 5, who was struggling by this point, stiffened when she heard that. Her ferocious demeanor vanished, and she had a blush on her face. Buffalo had a bad inkling out of it. He had always known what kind of girl she was.

If anyone wanted something from her, they just needed to ask, and they would get it. For this reason, Doflamingo used to get rid of all the boyfriends in her life, given they wanted to use her, but in all sense, Doflamingo was using her too. So he was no different from the alleged boyfriends of Baby 5.

Now the whole disease of hers was back, and Buffalo didn't think it would go down in a good way.

"You.. You.. need me?" Baby 5 asked while fully blushed, almost turning her head.

"Yes.." Ken was gentle in his yes.

"I will calm down... I surrender," Baby 5 said.

"Baby 5 no.." Buffalo shouted but was soon shut up by the thumb of the Susano. Law already knew how Baby 5 was, so he wasn't that surprised by this kind of behavior, not he ever looked at him with a threat.

"So what should we do? Go to Joker and talk?" Law asked.

"That is the plan," Ken said. Buffalo couldn't believe someone would do the same thing they just asked them to do, but before that taking them in.

Then what was the whole point of them being captured? They could have just followed him from the beginning. What a bunch of assholes.


Let's rewind a couple of hours back. While Law and Ken were having fun being judgmental, Luffy and Franky were having the time of their lives. They went around while Franky took the whole responsibility of asking around. He had been asking around quite vaguely as Law had made them promise.

While moving around, Luffy finally saw a huge electronic poster speaking about the Tremor Tremor fruit. This surprised Luffy a lot as he approached near to the Coliseum.

"Luffy, we need to go.. We have other rocks to turn over," Franky said as Luffy just stood near the Coliseum.

"Luffy.. Are you listening?" Franky asked again, and this time Luffy replied.

"I want to fight in the Coliseum," Franky stiffened a bit and then asked.

"What did you say?" Franky asked again.

"I have decided.. I will fight in the Coliseum," Luffy said.

"Luffy, we have to find the factory, and we don't have much time," Franky said.

"Ken and Law will be able to find it faster than us. His Observation Haki is better than mine, and maybe he has already found it," Luffy said.

"That doesn't give the free time to enter the Coliseum," Franky said.

"This old man sacrificed his life for us in the Paramount War. I can't let his devil fruit get away," Luffy said. Franky looked at Luffy and sighed. He knew that this was an order from Captain and not up for discussion.

"Fine.. But you will have to promise that you won't use your real name and disguise," Franky said.

"Yes," Luffy said. And thus, he went ahead and put his name. He was ready to put his real name until Franky hit him on the head. And that was where Lucy was born.

Lucy entered the Coliseum, and soon came across many people. Cavendish, Bartolomew, and other pirates, bounty hunters, and mercenaries.

They all wanted one thing, and that was the super powerful devil fruit.

Of course, except for Bartolomew, none of them knew him, and thus Lucy was kind of a klutz in the whole setting. But Luffy did have his fun, while Franky roamed around to search. But that was not the only thing that had happened; many others joined too.

In addition to the known people, there were others too, most particularly two pirate groups: the Beast Pirates and the Big Mom pirates. They were actually here and not just some ranking members of the pirates.

From Big Mom pirates - Charlotte Smoothie, Charlotte Perospero

Beast Pirates - Jack, Sasaki.

And, of course, along with them, some low-ranking officers also followed, and when they arrived inside the Coliseum, they had already established their presence. The whole 'changing room' was boiling by their arrival. Normally, they would have clamored, but today they couldn't because two strong pirates actually canceled each other's pride and prestige.

But, of course, there was always somebody to ruin it, and that was Jack.

Announcement
Read 60 chapters ahead on my patreon
26