301. Block fights
453 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hakuba. That was the name for the personality that Cavendish had when he was asleep. Normally people wouldn't be able to see him because he was too fast and even those with haki would have a hard time keeping up. But Luffy was no ordinary man. 

Cavenidish proceeded to sting him with the sword only to be dodged continuously. Cavendish was laughing like crazy but with every dodged attack his laugh became more menacing. The people around looked horrified as they couldn't see someone. 

Cavendish's attacks were not without consequence. His attacks caused a commotion and anyone who tried to be near him or understand what was going on was slashed by Cavendish. 

"Oh.. Is that guy sleepwalking?" Smoothie said as she looked at everything from far and didn't care if anyone was hurt. She was looking at a circus and these were the clowns. But she could see that Cavendish wasn't actually awake. 

"There was a rumor that he has another personality. Never thought it was the truth." Perospero said. 

"Straw hat has progressed more than I thought. Hmm Perospero .. You need to be wary of him. Mama will be very angry if we fuck this up." 

"Sister.. You don't need to tell me twice. I know he is dangerous." Perospero said. 

Jack and Sasaki just looked at Luffy and didn't say a thing. They weren't interested at all as Cavendish's attack wouldn't mean anything as both of their skin was too tight to even be hurt by the attacks of this nightmarish looking person. 

Luffy meanwhile got annoyed by the constant attack of this person and saw that people around were being hurt. 

"Gum Gum no : Jet Pistol." 

With one shot right at the face of Cavendish laced with haki threw him back and hit multiple walls before stopping. There was a depression in his face, nose broken and bleeding. Even hakuba who was known for being the dangerous guy disappeared with one single hit. 

"What the hell is going on?" 

"What just happened?"

"That Cavnedish guy has another personality? No wonder he is called the reaper of Sickle Weasel of Rommel. He is way too dangerous." 

"But this Lucy is something, with one hit he took down." 

"But it doesn't matter. The Beasts pirates and the Big Mom pirates would take care of him. His win doesn't mean anything." 

"But what if they took down each other. Then we can take the fruit." 

"You read my mind my friend." 

There were hush gossips, and soon the people of the Coliseum came to take away Cavendish and throw him away to the dungeons under. Luffy didn't care and was just having fun and he was more happy to see the food. But the commotion was full on since someone attacked the waiting room, thus the two Yonlo's pirate group wee very angry with the treatment since it wasn't in the memo. 

The two pirate group just wanted to cause ruckus and this was a perfect time. While they shouted and were on the verge of having a fight among each other, there was an announcement. 

"The people of Block C are kindly asked to come and fight in the Coliseum ." 

This announcement made the agitated people calm down. In this group there was Perospero so he was quite eager. Luffy didn't care much and just continued moving around. Rebecca was not in the group so she accompanied Luffy. 

Bartolomew was following him like a puppy. 

The arena fight soon started. Drawn by the allure of chaos and the opportunity to further the goals of his infamous mother, Perospero stepped onto the sandy floor of the Coliseum.

His appearance sent murmurs through the crowd as participants and spectators alike recognized the distinctive figure known for his candy-themed powers. The announcer's voice boomed, introducing the unexpected entrant to the audience, and the Coliseum's attention shifted toward this unexpected turn of events.

"Is that a minister from the Big Mom pirates? What are they doing here?" 

"Of course they will come. The devil fruit is too precious to be left behind." 

"Then why are the Whitebeard Pirates not here. It is more important to them." 

"Who knows."

Perospero, with his unique abilities to create and manipulate candy, assessed the situation with a calculating gaze. His candy-based powers could be used in various creative and formidable ways, turning the arena into a sweet yet dangerous battlefield. The Coliseum's atmosphere crackled with tension as gladiators eyed the newcomer, unsure of what to make of this unexpected turn of events.

In the midst of ongoing battles, Perospero's first opponent emerged. A skilled swordsman with a reputation for swift strikes and agile movements stepped forward, ready to face the candy-wielding adversary. Perospero, however, proved to be more than meets the eye. With a flick of his hand, he conjured intricate strands of candy that danced through the air, forming both defensive barriers and deceptive traps.

The clash between the sword-wielder and Perospero unfolded as a spectacle of colorful confectionery warfare. Candy arrows shot through the air, and sugar-coated barriers deflected sword strikes. Perospero's mastery over his Devil Fruit abilities became evident as he skillfully maneuvered through the battlefield, turning the sandy ground into a sticky labyrinth.

As the battle continued, other gladiators eyed Perospero as a potential ally or a threat. Some sought to align with him, recognizing the strategic advantage his powers could provide, while others saw him as a formidable adversary to be taken down. The Coliseum, already a cauldron of chaos, became even more unpredictable with the inclusion of Charlotte Perospero in the mix.

But he wasn't alone, and at the end nobody was able to stand up to him. Blue Gilly was the other guy. But Persopero wasn't happy as this guy took down some of his own subordinates in the arena fight. If it was not for the rules he would have gone for him. 

"You are lucky that the rules are saving now. You will die by my hand later." Persopero said. 

"You are welcome to try." Blue Gilly replied, not getting scared at all. 

Announcement
Read 60 chapters ahead on my patreon
22