303. This is just a clone
361 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The crowd erupted into applause, the anticipation reaching a fever pitch. The announcer's voice resonated through the Colosseum, "These warriors will compete for the Tremor-Tremor Fruit in a battle that will be etched into the annals of history! Brace yourselves for a clash of titans, and a competition that will leave an indelible mark on the very stones of this ancient battleground!"

Luffy with his golden colored helmet and moustache walked out followed by Bartolomeo. They didn't recieve much applause because nobody had any kind of faith on them. Especially against such big names. 

But Luffy didn't seem to care and Bartomoleo was livid because these people didn't seem to recognize the greatness of the man walking in front of him and he had started cursing on them. And thus the audiences got more angry and started shouting at them. After this it was time for the others to come out. 

All the 4 contestants, including their minions who passed because their own blocks walked out. The 4 of them didn't actually think their main opponent was the other but rather this Lucy. They weren't fools like the others to think that Luffy was some nobody. He had taken down Admirals so he must be taken seriously. 

The air crackled with anticipation as Jack, Charlotte Perospero, Charlotte Smoothie, and Sasaki took their positions, their eyes fixed on this enigmatic adversary.

"I will take down this Straw Hat, nobody comes in between. He has destroyed the smile factory and kidnapped Caesar. That is unforgivable." Jack roared. 

"You are welcome to make the first move." Smoothie said. Without listening to other people Jack jumped into the arena. At the beginning Bartolomeo wanted to come forward but then Luffy said.

"Chicken head, stay out of it. You try to get to the fruit and I will stop them." 

"Luffy-senpai.. Even if I die I will get that fruit for you." Bartolomeo replied. 

Jack's mammoth-like figure loomed over the sandy arena, his eyes fixed on Lucy. The Drought, known for his overwhelming strength and tenacity, cracked his knuckles, a wide grin spreading across his face. "You've got quite the reputation, Lucy. Let's see if you can handle the raw power of a mammoth!" he bellowed, his voice resonating through the ancient Colosseum.

The moment of confrontation hung in the air, and then, like a force of nature, Jack charged forward with ground-shaking steps. His massive fists swung like wrecking balls, aiming to crush anything in their path. Luffy moved with a grace that defied the mammoth's onslaught, seamlessly dodging and weaving through the thunderous attacks.

The arena became a battleground of contrasts—Jack's overwhelming strength clashed against Luffy's evasive maneuvers. The mammoth's roars echoed, shaking the very foundations of the Colosseum, while Luffy's movements were a dance of calculated precision.

Jack's mammoth tusk, fashioned into a colossal club, swung with unstoppable force. Luffy, however, flowed around the attacks, utilizing the agility inherited from Jin Mori. He exploited openings in Jack's onslaught, delivering rapid strikes that aimed to wear down the colossal adversary.

The clash intensified, each collision of fists and strikes resonating through the arena. Jack's raw power seemed to test the limits of Luffy's agility and martial finesse. The crowd, caught in the throes of the spectacle, alternated between gasps and cheers.

As the battle reached its climax, Jack, undeterred by Luffy's nimbleness, unleashed a devastating ground-shaking stomp, aiming to catch the agile opponent off guard. Luffy, drawing from the wisdom of Hiruzen Sarutobi, swiftly maneuvered out of harm's way, leaving Jack's attack to shatter the ground.

But all this time Luffy was only using his nimbleness and his Observation Haki to avoid Jack's attack. And by that point Jack had gotten irritated and he transformed into a huge mammoth. He had eaten the ancient Zoan fruit Zou Zou no mi- Model Mammoth and thus his transformed size was huge. 

"Suggeeeee na.. Is that a Zoan?" Luffy was surprised. 

"Yes. Luffy-senpai.. It's an ancient Zoan fruit." Bartolomeo commented. 

Luffy knew that he would have to hit back at this person and thus he went into Gear 2 in the next instant. 

"Shadow clone jutsu." Luffy shouted and 5 of Luffy appeared the next moment. Luffy and his clone not only attacked Jack, but his other clones went to fight against the other people in the arena. 

"Is that the so called ninja techniques?" Smoothie got irriated when she saw clones of Luffy coming at her to fight. 

"Who cares.. It seems we will have fun.. Heheheh" Persopero laughed and he too joined the fight. One clone of Luffy approached Persopero. Luffy wasted no time, shooting forward like a rubber bullet, his body stretching and contorting as he closed the distance between himself and Perospero. The candy-themed pirate, not one to be caught off guard, conjured a spiraling lollipop in his hand, ready for the impending clash.

The first exchange was a whirlwind of motion. Luffy's fists flew like pistons, each strike carrying the weight of his boundless determination. Perospero, agile and composed, skillfully parried and dodged, his lollipop weapon deflecting Luffy's attacks with surprising ease. The crowd erupted in cheers as the two clashed in a dazzling display of skill and strength.

The battle escalated as both fighters unleashed their signature moves. Luffy, with a powerful surge of Haki, imbued his fists with a fiery red glow, intensifying the impact of each punch. Perospero, in response, created illusions of candy monsters that lunged at Luffy from all angles, testing the pirate captain's focus and reflexes.

The most amazing part was that the one fighting Persopero was just a shadow clone. One needed to have huge amounts of chakra to even pull this off and all of this Luffy was able to do effortlessly. 

And Persopero wasn't the only one who Luffy was facing in the arena. Smoothie and Sasaski while his main body was fighting Jack who had turned himself a huge mammoth. In order to fight fair and square, Luffy had brought out his staff too since he was fighting everyone. Meanwhile Bartolomeo was actively trying to get to the Devil fruit chest but was actively stopped by the minion soldiers of the two Yonko Pirates. And in addition to that the 4 strong people were also trying to stop Bartolomeo from reaching the chest.

Announcement
Read 60 more chapters on my patreon
24