23. A grade mission
2.4k 1 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What?"

"This is outrageous!!!"

"I will kill them all!!"

Ace and others looked dignified and they were almost ready to run and take action but it was stopped by Ken who punched all the three on their heads.

"Where will you go? Who will you fight? The nobles? Sure you will be able to fight them with your current power. Then what? Thousands of troops will come to fight against you and will either capture you or kill you. Even our grandfather won't be able to save us. Think before you do something. Your hotheadedness will just bring more pain and suffering."

"Then what do you want us to do? Let these people die?" Sabo roared.

"No, it will be the mission of you three to save as many as you can. You can't do it openly and you can only do this when the fire starts. There were always ninja missions in the other world, weren't there? Take this an A-grade mission. You can't alert the people here now as the Goa Kingdom will soon understand that something is wrong. This place will burn in one way or the other. All you can do is save people who live here. I won't interfere as normal fire shouldn't be able to hurt you."

"Yosh!! I will do it." Luffy's mood wasn't affected like the others. Sabo and Ace knew that mission would be tough but they knew that they could do this. But whatever happened today really changed their views. They had seen the ugliness of the ninja world.

And here too it was the same!! Different world. But suffering continues!!

And that day the three brothers started working on the mission. They had started looking for people who needed to be saved first. Not all people in the Gray Terminal were good. Some were evil too so they needed to wipe their hands away from these kinds of people. Next they would have to see where the explosives were kept or will be kept.

Ken had nothing to do with all of this as he just sat on one of the branches of the trees nearby. He just overlooked the whole of Gray Terminal with his blank face. For this world he needed to be ruthless. Fearless. And on top have the courage to move forward.

"Thor, the warrior gene of yours is rubbing off on me too much." Ken thought as he could feel that the things he did today didn't have any psychological trauma nor he felt any guilt. The Earth Ken would definitely not react the same way after what he did.

The next day, Ken appeared at the gate of the Gray Terminal openly and just sat in a nearby place waiting for his money. The things he did yesterday should have given a nightmare to him. Ken wanted to be that. If he didn't kill people, he would be a nightmare to others.

He wanted these people to beg for death. Death is cheaper. Life is where the real struggle is. Probably it was little demented for his own taste but this was the only thing he could do to make sure his enemies never dare to cross his path.

After half an hour of waiting, he saw the man who had a bandaged arm sling from his shoulder walking towards the door with a big bag. His eyes looked hollow and it seemed like he was living in fear. Ken smiled as he saw this. His money had arrived.

"Good job!! Seems like you do respect life!" Ken laughed after seeing the huge bag. He could already see that this bag contained money. Without saying anything more he took the bag.

"You can continue with your mission of burning this place down.. I don't care but..."

".... you want Stelly to become the ruler of this kingdom. Don't you? Do whatever you like but remember nothing lasts for eternity. Someday everything will be brought down and I hope not to see your face on the other side when that day comes." Ken gave one more psychological shadow before he flew away. Yes, Ken decided to fly away with his hammer. Doing all this was to make sure this guy didn't think of playing tricks with him later.

Sabo's father almost fell down seeing this. The last hope he had about this kid was blown to ashes. This kid was too powerful. Hard skin, lightning, flight. What else was this kid hiding? Who is he?

The next few days went by as usual as the three brothers carried out their mission secretly marking who to save first when the fireworks started. And one night it finally started!!

The day of reckoning for the Gray Terminal!!!

There were simultaneous blasts in many places and this started a fire. Luffy and others went to work instantly as they used their body flicker jutsus to move from one place to another. Ace and Sabo were given the task of rescuing people while Luffy was given the task of using his water and earth jutsu to make a safe haven in a secluded place in the Gray Terminal.

Yes!! After some wind jutsus, Luffy went for water and earth style jutsus. This was the only way and he hurried the last few days to practice it. Luffy made hand signs as he blew water from his mouth and drenched a relatively big place with water, dousing the fire around. And then he used earth style to make a barrier around.

The barrier didn't look strong but it was enough to keep away the fire. Ken who had seen this smiled. Though these few days they have been secretly working on finding good people, Luffy and others actually decided to save everyone in their minds.

Luffy practiced like a madman. Ken could see what pressure Luffy faced but he was proud of how far he had come in these few days. Though his styles weren't really good, this will do.

Ace and Sabo had already started bringing people in. Many were on the gate trying to escape but the door was closed so it was easier for Sabo and Ace as they led them to the safe place that they had marked before.

Of course there were some troublemakers in this situation too so Ace and Sabo had to send them to dreamland before they could cause more panic and trouble to the people here.

90