76.First completion
1.8k 4 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smoker almost cried out in pain but maybe he was too manly to do so. He just held his arm as he took a few steps back. Ken had used quite a bit of force in this attack and Smoker had definitely felt it.

"Want this back?" Ken teased.

Smoker clenched his fist. He felt humiliated. Never had a pirate trampled his pride and power like this. He was sure that if he wasn't logia he would have been dragged through the streets by now. And now even with Logia he was sure that he would be on the path to a very tragic end.

"This weapon will only take you so far, Punisher."

"I am not here to kill you, Smoker. If I had wanted that I would have done that in many ways. Wouldn't have just fought with you here. I am taking this as a trophy and you are free to go."

"You look down on me, pirate?"

"Down on you? No Smoker, I look down on almost everyone who joins the marines. There are exceptions but you are not one of them. It has nothing to do with power. I look at you the same way I would look at Kizaru or Akainu. Pure and absolute disgust."

Ken said and he didn't bother to talk with this helpless guy anymore. He rotated his Mjolnir for a few seconds and then he flew off. Before flying away he looked at a distant building from the corner of his eye. He saw Dragon standing with his body covered in long single cloth hiding most of his features.

Ken was sure that he was Dragon because his Observation Haki wasn't able to find anything about this person. He seemed like a blank slate for Ken, which justified the fact that Dragon had a higher level of Haki than Ken.

"What an interesting kid. No wonder Sabo speaks so highly of his brother. Go Luffy, live your dreams. The sea accepts all."

Ken didn't hear what Dragon spoke so loudly and neither did he care as he had already flown away. It would be foolish to approach this person. Dragon had been hiding from the World Government for such a long time and Ken was sure that he would definitely slip something up if he spoke too much.

Though Sabo might have spoken about them, it was still not the time to meet him. Soon, Ken reached the ship only to see several marines lying around unconscious. They had been taken down by his friends. And right now the crew was taking care of the various navy ships that had surrounded Going Merry.

"Ken, you are back. Where the hell have you been?" Nami was furious as she used her wand to send a destructive spell on the cannons of one of the ships. This blew the cannon from the inside which was getting ready to shoot them.

"I got held up." Ken said with a calm tone.

"Nami-swan I think we should leave." Sanji said with a very meek tone.

"Of course we should. What do you say, Captain?" Nami asked.

Luffy was currently busy throwing huge ass shurikens to the ships and also using the rubber fruit for more accuracy and power.

"Of course."

With that command, the ship's anchor was taken off and they set sail. Of course, the navy wanted to stop them but they only made their process of sinking in the ocean faster. Hell, even Usopp blew up some cannons and ships. It seemed like everyone was having fun doing all this and that included Nami who just used magic to steal things from the navy.

After this small confrontation, Going Merry sailed away. Ken was constantly checking the ship. Merry looked 'healthy' and there haven't been any repairs as the ship hadn't suffered major damage. Ken had asked Nami to always use magic and make sure that Merry was as safe as possible.

The Red Line was still far and they would have to sail for a few days before they could reach. Ken was thinking if they would come across those half dragons. One Piece world once had dragons but they were exterminated. There was no Uta from the ship of Shanks so there was a high possibility that there would be no Apis too.

Only time would tell.

But before any of this happened there was a happy moment for Ken. He had finally completed the character of Thor after so many years. All these years he had been struggling to complete the character but now he was done with. Honestly Ken was a little ashamed of himself by the time he took for completion.

Luffy was almost close to completion and he was sure that Ace and Sabo were already done with their characters as his system had alerted him to it. Zoro was progressing way too fast and he would soon be done with it in the first half of Grand Line. Nami was born as a genius and she would complete  her character soon.

Sanji might take some time as it was a character that was meant to take a lot of time as it was a broken one. Usopp could be expelled from the count as he was a lucky bastard and he wouldn't be surprised if Ken saw that one day he had taken a massive jump in the completion.

Anyways, it was time for a new character for Ken and he was looking forward to it. Since he would be going in there was no way he could bring others in the simulation.

"I will be going in."

"Sugoi Ken.. Thor is complete.. I want to go with you."

"Not possible as I wouldn't be able to control my fruit once I am in the simulation."

Luffy made a long face knowing that he couldn't be in the simulation. Even Zoro and others were a little downtrodden hearing this.

"I will speak of the world once I get out. Don't worry."

Announcement
Read 26 more chapters ahead on my patreon
75