Chapter 130: The situation with the agencies
1.5k 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~H-city: Kirigakure agency~

In desperate times, when the darkest of hours are present and when people begin to lose hope, seemingly light always finds ways to reach out and illuminate all.

As expected from the chaos, and as known previously, all hero agencies were attacked by a flood of monsters, and while specifically targeting them, due to the sheer numbers, the monsters slipped past them and tried to wreak havoc across the city.

The hero association branch had already requested the help of all available heroes, which is why Yamato, Robin, and various other superheroes from different ranks had gone to help this time.

But that wasn't enough, no, so the association had also sent for help from other superheroes in different cities.

Still, for any help to reach them, it would require some time unless they could somehow teleport, which wasn't something any expected at this moment.

The Kirigakure also had a strong leader and a very beautiful one at that.

It was the redhead Mei who had earned her right by defeating the last corrupt Kage and killing him with her own hands fair and square.

She wasn't someone to be underestimated as she had a dangerous trait that correlated well to her redhead and fiery personality.

This time, as the hordes of monsters wreaked havoc through her agency's surroundings, she retained her anger in her heat and chose to stay calm and direct the battlefield.

The heroes under her were no pushovers, and she lucked out by being sent one SS rank to help her at this time.

That wasn't someone to be trifled with, as even she didn't have such a high level of power. However, despite her body not being at such a level, her firepower was very close to it, and might even take a weaker one by surprise and end up his last resting place as they die pitifully for underestimating her.

Unlike Gaara, she was more aware of what was happening in the whole city, due to the spies she has and that had relayed information.

The five agencies were in trouble, and while she could manage right now with the help of the SS rank spearman helping her, she wasn't confident about the others. And that goes especially for the agencies who didn't manage to luck out and get help from any other strong heroes of SS rank and above.

Every ninja agency had its differences in this world, but unlike the Naruto world, it was not to the point to wish extinction upon each other as they all fought for the humans as heroes.

'Konoha might be fine since they still have that old monster, but I'm not sure about Kumo and Iwa…'

Mei thought to herself.

Right now, her agency which was situated on a very large lake similar to a small ocean inside of the city, was under attack by various monsters species, which as expected were mostly sea related to counter their Sea and mist ninja abilities.

*Fouish*

She snorted as she saw an aquatic monster shoot at her like an arrow with a literal pointed horn being on top of its head.

It was an S-rank monster, and Mei didn't put it in her eyes.

With a casual conjuring of her power and trait, she easily shot a ball of magma at it that immediately melted the monster's skin and bones as soon as it touched it.

*Weighhhh*

The monster screamed in pain as Mei had one hand on her waist and looked at it with coldness.

'Tch, a weak S rank dares to attack me…' She wasn't any worse than the SS rank that was here, except in her stats, which meant she would tire before him, but her firepower more than made up for it.

'It's certain this attack was planned…'

Mei wasn't a stupid person and she didn't get to her position just by strength.

She knew there was no way this attack would happen naturally, and by the ability of these gates just spawning near them suddenly, and the monsters in them being way stronger than their counterparts in other gates were supposed to be, she came to a sudden conclusion.

Most likely this was related to that incident where the old man Whitebeard had entered inside a gate that changed rank to save his son, Ace.

Looking through the water surrounding the small island they were on, her eyes penetrated deep as if they could see deep.

In there, monsters were pouring constantly from a rift that opened underwater.

Suddenly, as Mei was thinking to herself and keeping track of all happenings around her, the earth started shaking, and everyone had to take a second to balance themselves.

Even the monsters themselves weren't spared as they had to steady their bodies quickly.

But then, all of a sudden, they all turned to look into the rift underwater, and they yelled in excitement at the same time.

Mei also raised her guards, as she felt a type of strong monster was about to come through and they could do nothing to stop it.

Much like what happened before in Gaara's part of the city with the giants, a giant shark-faced monster with limbs ending in fins like sea creatures.

Mei's expression hardened at that, but the next thing that happened was the ground shaking again.

Her expression faltered for the first time that day.

It can be excused as everyone was much worse than her and were already despairing at the first SSS rank swimming underwater that came through the gates.

Yes, first SSS rank, as many others were passing through and were the cause of the gates shaking.

Mei's thoughts turned helpless and hopeless, but her fighting will didn't decrease.

Her eyes held determination.

All she had done so far, was all for her people, and today she would buy them the chance to escape.

*Hmph*

A cute snort then was heard through the battlefield, as a new addition was introduced.

"Weaklings fighting weaklings…"

The voice was full of arrogance and contempt, and Mei plus everyone that heard it were almost immediately enraged but the next scene that happened, was all the monsters of the SSS rank and even the SS rank ones being lifted from the effortlessly.

His had their mouths hung agape, and even Mei was no different.

She finally recognized who that was after she took another deeper look.

That should be Tatsumaki, the tornado of terror, right?

'Was she their reinforcement?'

However, even though she had this thought, right now she was very pleased as she saw those gigantic monsters being toyed with by the little girl flowing in the sky with her green hair waving around.

**********

Iwagakure.

Similarly, to all other villages, they too were getting attacked by various monsters. They were a type of beast golems, made out of rocks and metals but were shaped like tigers, lions, and their sizes were huge.

And Iwagakure wasn't too different from Kirigakure's situation.

Unlike Konoha, they didn't have any SSS rank, and the old man leading their agency was already old. And despite being powerful, he wasn't at the top, nor young again to last too long.

But his destructive abilities were unmatched as long as he had a clear shot, so he can be granted a temporary SSS rank status if his attack lands on.

Much like the other's situation, he ordered his men around, and they hastened to capture strong monsters using their jutsus, and then he would get time to charge his attack to destroy them.

It was a strategy that worked very well, if not for his huge consumed amounts of mana and being the only person who can destroy those monsters.

But so far, as the monsters remained under the SS rank, it seemed like his men due to their huge numbers can hold the monster for him.

That was what was happening right now.

Huge earthly chains held down a monster shaped like an alligator from deep blue metal.

It was weird seeing such a monster, but there was nothing these men hadn't seen, so they were unmoved by it.

Hundreds of ninjas gathered together and used their techniques to target the monster and whenever a chain broke, one new would be conjured and replace the other one.

This way the monster was binded perfectly.

This agency had thousands of members and was joined by other heroes to fight against the weaker monsters so that they wouldn't spill into the populated areas of the city.

"It's done,"

An old man suddenly shouted before he readied his Jutsu.

This old man was very short and was floating above the ground with ease as if gravity didn't affect him.

And at the end of his words, a cube of energy appeared near his hands, before he shot it at the monster.

The cube expanded and reached the monster instantly and impacted its form before it disintegrated it on a molecular level.

The old man started panting from the effort.

It took a lot of energy to do that for multiple times.

But despite his situation, he wasn't allowed to rest, as the rift above the mountain nearby expanded to allow a flying monster that seemingly was of the SSS rank.

He was struck speechless as he saw that, and couldn't even utter any words to motivate his men.

'None of them can hold that monster down while I prepare to attack it…'

He almost despaired at that moment.

But then, just as despair came, hope was reignited once again.

Two newest addition to the battlefield appeared.

One was a person that was very muscled and appeared very strong with blond hair shaped weirdly, and the other was a tall woman with a club in her hand.

The pressure she gave off was definitely of someone strong.

These two were All Might and Yamato. And they had just been teleported here and had seen the last attack of Onoki, the leader of Iwagakure.

Of course, seeing the SS class monster, they knew they couldn't beat it, but based on what that old man can do, they could at least hold it long enough for him.

**********

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; and *"Shoto Todoroki"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

9