1.17 ❤ Saying Thank-You
5k 6 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brooke froze up, because of course she did.

The construct Ava had summoned finished resolving, taking shape in the way Ava had seen a few times now. A hard, realistic rod of flesh took existence between Brooke’s legs, with Ava’s hand wrapped around it. Brooke sucked in a breath, the thousands of nerve endings appearing, and her hips wiggled in surprise—vulnerable to the pressure it provided.

“Ava?” Brooke repeated, eyes wide. “What—what—?”

“Remember how I could feel through my constructs?” Ava asked. “It’s been evolving. And … this is the form it took, weirdly enough.” Her entire body burned with the idea that it was Brooke’s cock she had in her hand. She stroked up, then down, letting the feeling absorb through Brooke, and giving her a chance to protest. She didn’t. Only squirmed in her seat, completely taken off guard.

Which … was reasonable. Even Brooke, smart as she was, couldn’t have predicted this was how her powers would’ve turned out. And that their website-review session would’ve ended up here. With Ava’s hand around her cock.

“And I’ve been wanting to say thank you,” Ava said breathlessly. She held eye contact with Brooke’s bright green gaze. “You’ve done so much for me these past weeks.” A smile crept across Ava’s lips, the smallest bit teasing. “And I remember that book you left out. Funny coincidence, huh?”

Her hand continued to stroke, and Brooke continued to squirm. She was fully clothed, but it didn’t matter to Ava’s construct. It protruded through her clothing, and was every bit as sensitive as a regular cock … not that Ava could confirm that fact.

“So,” Ava said. “Do you … like it?”

Brooke was red-faced and panting, so Ava didn’t need an explicit answer to the question. Brooke’s reactions was all the reply she needed. Ava’s hesitance had fled the instant she’d seen how much her best friend was into this. She was surprised, sure, caught off guard—but unhappy? Not having a good time? No. Ava’s stroking hand was melting the black-haired girl where she sat.

Is it because it’s me with my hand on her cock, or the fact she has one? Was it Ava herself, or Brooke’s circumstances?

Based on her … erotic reading preferences … she had a thing for the latter. For girls with cocks. But Ava thought—knew, really, however much she’d been shying from the fact—that Brooke enjoyed Ava’s body. Maybe that it was Ava sitting here, across from Brooke, stroking her cock that had Brooke’s melt-down so apparent.

Either way, Ava thrummed with happiness, and satisfaction. Ava had wanted to pay back all of Brooke’s efforts. So why not with her body? Ava had no problems with it, certainly. She might have some reticence about their plans that hadn’t fully fallen away, but Brooke? Brooke could use Ava however she wanted. It wouldn’t show her gratitude, even in part.

Her hand continued its slow, coaxing motions up and down Brooke’s length.

“I can change its size, too,” she murmured. “Do you want it bigger? Or smaller?” She’d kept things tame, to begin with—a generous seven inches, but nothing ridiculous.

“T-The thing with Clash,” Brooke said. “I thought something was off about that.”

Ava nodded; Brooke meant the on-stream incident. “I had no idea. It was almost … an accident. It’s how I found out.”

“But why? Why does it work like this?”

Ava shrugged. “I honestly have no clue. Doesn’t work for other body parts. Yet?” Maybe that’d change in the future. “Just for this. Like it was made for it.”

“Are you—are you sure this is okay?”

Ava paused, then laughed. Brooke was the one asking that? Ava had pretty clearly initiated this, hadn’t she?

“I’m okay with it if you are,” Ava said. Then, because even with her surge in confidence, she couldn’t fully mask the insecurity—the concern over what this could do to their friendship—she said, “And … I’m just saying thank you. It doesn’t have to mean anything.”

If you don’t want it to. But she couldn’t quite get that second part out. Too risky.

“I already said you don’t have to say thank you.” Brooke’s breathing was coming raggedly, and she stared down at Ava’s hand on her cock, going up and down and pulling sensitive skin across her cock head, massaging it.

“Well, I want to. And besides … we can consider it power testing?”

“Power testing.”

Ava bit her lip, stifling a laugh. “I mean, it is, isn’t it?” It’d been a joke excuse more than anything.

A brief lull. Brooke’s panting filled the air. Ava drowned in the noises. Why were the cute sounds setting her skin on fire?

“This is, mm, seriously intense, Aves.” Her hips squirmed side to side. “You said you can make it bigger?”

Ava grinned. With a mental command, Brooke’s member swelled, filling out to more than a foot long. A second hand joined Ava’s first, and she worked diligently away at Brooke’s now-absurd length. She was starting to pick up pace, now that Brooke was enjoying herself and hadn’t asked Ava to stop.

“Holy shit,” Brooke groaned. “This is, this is crazy.”

Ava released Brooke, then scooted back in her office chair. “Let’s move this to the bed?” Then, not thinking better of it—because she would definitely lose her nerve—she pulled off her shirt in one smooth movement. Brooke’s eyes widened, and Ava kept going; she unhooked her bra and tossed that to the side too, so Ava was left in just her blue jeans. She left those on … for now.

Brooke followed her to the bed, though there was some hesitance in her movements. Ava just hoped it was normal nervousness, and not because she didn’t want to be doing this with Ava, specifically.

She sat down on the bed, across from Ava, and Ava helped guide her shirt off. Brooke’s cock rubbed against her stomach as she did so—hard to avoid contact when it was as big as Ava had made it. Her bra came off next, and Ava reveled in the sight: in Brooke’s small, perky tits bared for Ava. It was so much more personal than the photo shoot. With no excuses to hide behind, Brooke’s half-nakedness was even more searing than her total nudity had been.

Ava was struck, suddenly, by an almost paralyzing need to lean forward and take Brooke’s lips with her own. But she couldn’t force herself to. It was … too risky. Brooke was okay with this, apparently—some fun together, Ava saying her thanks—but she didn’t know if more, in the sense of romance, was on the table.

Just take what you can get, Ava.

So instead of taking her mouth, she settled for something almost as good. She leaned forward, and even as her hand resecured its grip on Brooke’s length, her mouth captured Brooke’s nipple. She licked at the hard protrusion, rubbing circles around it and flicking it with her tongue.

Brooke shivered underneath her attention. Her hands went up, relaxing, the hesitancy finally draining, and wrapped in Ava’s hair. Her fingers played around, curling and coaxing, and Ava melted at the sensation—at knowing it was Brooke’s fingers in her hair. She hadn’t expected the intimacy to be so intense, for it to have her stomach turning gooey.

This might not just be a crush.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Brooke said softly.

Ava couldn’t either.

She really, really wanted to kiss Brooke. To just … find out. There were hints, weren’t there? To this being something more? Maybe she was right—that these fluttering feelings were returned.

But … she couldn’t.

A confession in the middle of sex was a bad idea, anyway. At a minimum, she had to wait until after.

Besides. For now, she was saying thank you. She wanted to make Brooke feel good. Indulge in her fantasies—let her use Ava’s body without implications of more, a potential romance.

Ava separated from Brooke’s nipple, then shuffled down the bed, laying half-way down. She gripped Brooke’s cock at the base, then lined it up and pressed the tip to her lips.

Brooke’s eyes widened, and her mouth opened, abruptly panting.

“Can I?” Ava murmured.

A rapid nod.

She parted her lips, then ran a tongue across Brooke’s cock. Leaning forward, she let her mouth wrap around the tip, engulfing it with a wet heat. Brooke groaned, hands burying deeper into Ava’s hair, and gently guiding her forward. It even tastes real, Ava thought as it sank further into her mouth, bumping into her cheek. Not that she knew what ‘real’ tasted like … she’d never had a cock in her mouth, before.

Especially not a girl’s cock.

Brooke’s cock …

Her body was on fire. She licked and explored Brooke’s length with melting eagerness. She paid rapt attention to which movements had Brooke squirming, panting, and swallowing heavily. She extracted whines and groans from Brooke’s lips through the use of an excited tongue, and the grip of her hand on the bottom half of Brooke’s cock, squeezing and stroking.

“T-This feels so good, Aves. I don’t—I don’t think I can last very long.”

Ava pulled back, separating with several sticky strands of saliva clinging to her lips, which she cleaned off with a once-around with her tongue. She smiled up at Brooke. “I didn’t last that long, my first time playing with it either.” And that’d just been Ava messing around with herself—she hadn’t had another girl’s mouth extracting her orgasm. “Just let me know, okay?”

Brooke nodded, wide-eyed, as Ava sank back down on her cock.

And this time, she didn’t keep herself to the Brooke’s cock head, to playing around with her tongue. She pushed herself down, letting Brooke’s pulsing-hot member bump into the back of her throat. The need to gag surged up, but Ava fought it away.

And then, with another wiggle of her head, it slid in, entering her throat.

Brooke groaned and tensed, back arching, as Ava’s tight throat wrapped around her sensitive length. “Fuck, Aves, that’s …”

She wiggled down further, forcing her lips to explore deeper, to get herself lower around the glowing construct. Brooke’s steady grip helped her: she pushed, gently, but firmly, so that more of Ava’s throat wrapped around her member by the second. It was distinctly uncharacteristic—Brooke must really be enjoying herself, to not let Ava be setting the pace.

She really wants me to go all the way.

Which wasn’t fair. Twelve or thirteen inches was a completely absurd length. How was Ava, someone inexperienced at this, supposed to get that deep?

Ava at least had an advantage. A cheat. Supers were given physical boosts, regardless of the type of power they received. Durability, strength—minor, but present. And, funny enough, that carried over to some unexpected things. Like how easily taking twelve or more inches of cock down her throat was.

Plus, Ava might have been practicing in her free time.

She sank further and further, Brooke’s heat stuffing her throat so unbelievably, delightedly full, and before she knew it, Ava buried her nose into Brooke’s gray sweatpants.

I wish those were off, too. Having her face buried in Brooke’s soft skin, instead of clothing … that would’ve been so nice.

She smiled up with big blue eyes. Ava could imagine the sight Brooke had: Ava’s face pressed into her crotch, looking up with a satisfied, lustful expression.

Ava wouldn’t have stood a chance, either.

Brooke pressed Ava’s head down almost painfully hard, and she started jerking her hips. Ava gagged at the sudden movement, at the speed, and forcefulness, picking up by the second.

Rather than being remotely upset, she glowed with satisfaction … that the pleasure of Ava’s throat had forced Brooke’s considerate nature away, had dragged her needy, primal instincts to the forefront. Brooke listened only to her lust: she slapped her hips up and down, bouncing the bed and making the frame creak, using Ava’s throat as her plaything. Saliva dripped from Ava’s lips from the rapid actions, and Ava struggled desperately not to gag, to ruin this for Brooke.

She didn’t have to resist for long. Brooke groaned, then pushed Ava’s nose back into her pelvis.

I told her to tell me. Ava hadn’t planned to take it in her mouth.

Hot, sticky strings burst into her throat, coating her with Brooke’s first-ever load. Ava bobbed up and down, giving her the little bit of friction she could manage, and using her tongue, mouth, and throat to milk out as much of the gooey stuff she could. A haze had fallen over Ava, erasing her thoughts. All she could think about was the spasming of Brooke’s cock in her throat, and that Ava wanted—needed—more of her seed spilling out, filling her stomach up.

Brooke’s hips gyrated back and forth as she groaned, eyes fluttering. She used Ava’s throat, cock spasming and convulsing as hot strings burst from it and into Ava. It’s seriously so much. More than a normal one would give, she was pretty sure. And she was so thankful for that.

“I’m s-so sorry,” Brooke whined, but not stopping. “C-Can’t help myself.” She continued thrusting her hips even as she apologized. Ava just worked away, her job not over.

When Brooke finally collapsed back into the bedsheets, Ava pulled out, letting twelve inches of cock slide from her throat. She gasped in air, her vision having darkened at the edges, then had a coughing fit, clearing her violated airways. It took a few moments to stabilize. She wiped the gooey white stuff from her lips and onto her pants—a problem for later.

She shimmied up to Brooke, snuggled into her, and said, “You better not think we’re done yet.”

Ava wasn’t remotely finished saying her thanks.

95