Dropped, sorry :c
312 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you can hate me and I gladly accept it, I even hate myself for doing this.

To make a long story short I decided to abandon this (for the time being) until I can improve my writing and world building as I feel I did a lot of things wrong, plus college is harder than I originally thought.

I appreciate all the support I got from these chapters and I regret from the bottom of my heart just turning my back on them after so long.

The story got out of hand at one point I just tried to go with the flow but couldn't see how to develop the story further, possibly due to my inexperience writing.

Although thanks to this I've been able to realize many things, like that it's better to have quality over quantity, that I shouldn't put out a chapter a day as it will only exhaust me in the long run and how to correctly write some character personalities, among many more things.

Someday I will do a rewrite of this with the whole series, seriously don't create too many ideas and then just waste them....

I'm going to do a short summary of the story from chapter 32 onwards.

Spoiler

After Astrid takes Sofia away from Amanda's flower field, Sofia wakes up in the hospital to find that there are many injured and mistreated people, apparently Nemu died from a blood exsanguination.

Astrid actually kidnapped Nemu to make her apart from her crazy gang. Nemu accepted but in truth he did it simply to gain strength and then betray Astrid.

Many things later...

Flora is confronted with a 16 year old Sofia, Flora seems to be controlled by Astrid but this is just an act of Flora to trick her grandmother.

Astrid was puzzled that Flora did not kill Sofia, but Amy explains to her that it is because Flora did not live the same life experience as Astrid and Amanda so she has no reason to kill Sofia.

Many things later

They manage to free Amanda and she cures Sofia's eye disease.

Together they go to fight Astrid, Nemu and Amy but Nemu betrays them by killing Amy but she dies in the process.

After an intense fight Astrid "dies" but releases what was inside her body.

Corrupted Mana or Cursed Mana, this begins to infect the world destroying it little by little, when all seems lost the Gods of the world come down to guide Sofia to save the world.

Sofia sacrificing herself completely destroys Astrid and saves the world but she herself is erased from existence, although not completely.

It seems that Sofia's sacrifice led a lost soul to be reincarnated in Sofia's world...

This soul is called... Sofia Flumin...

End or something like that, that's what I had planned but I realize that there are some holes.

[collapse]
6