Chapter 151: The Battle Begins
865 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this time, the Celestial Group had almost completely occupied the sky above the earth.

This situation happened even though these Celestials were not huge.

Many members of the Celestial Group were comparable in size to planets.

If such an existence came over, the Earth might not even be able to hold it.

As the focus of the celestials, Ye Bai's expression was calm. He was not the slightest bit nervous.

Except for Ye Bai, even Hela couldn't help squeezing Ye Bai's hand.

After feeling Hela's nervousness, Ye Bai held her hand and squeezed it, giving her a reassuring look.

Seeing this, Hela also slowly calmed down.

She would naturally be nervous and worried after seeing so many Celestials because her strength was not as good as Ye Bai.

After all, she was different from the superheroes. She knew how powerful the Celestial group was.

This was not an opponent that could be defeated easily.

Even though she now held four Infinity Stones in her hand, she still wasn't confident of defeating them.

But after looking at Ye Bai's confident look, Hela chose to believe in Ye Bai.

This was the trust that the two had developed throughout their long relationship.

At the same time, the Celestial group was also observing Ye Bai.

One of the members of the Celestial group, who looked very similar to a human but was more than four meters tall, slowly landed in front of Ye Bai.

He was one of the strongest Celestials. His strength was terrifying.

Hela was feeling far greater pressure from this Celestial than Dormammu, who had fought with her before.

Dormammu was the Lord of Dark dimension, and even in the entire Marvel Universe, he could be called strong.

However, this Celestial was even stronger than Dormammu.

"Variable that shouldn't exist, you've led the universe to an unknown ending. But now, your journey has come to an end. Without you, there is still room for recovery."

When this member of the Celestial Group landed in front of Ye Bai, he did not conceal his hostility.

The Celestial group came to Earth to get rid of Ye Bai.

For the Celestial group, everything in the universe should go according to their predetermined script.

Such as Thanos snapping that finger, which was part of the script.

The script had also blessed Thanos' so-called destiny.

But now, with Ye Bai around, Thanos had no chance to snap that finger.

Because Thanos couldn't defeat Ye Bai.

The Celestial group had to correct this variable themselves so that the story could return to its original direction.

This was also the main reason why Ye Bai was attacked by the Celestial Group as early as in Asgard.

This time, the Celestial Group and Thanos came together. They wanted to accomplish the goal that was not achieved last time.

After thinking about this, Ye Bai knew that he would probably become the biggest villain in this universe.

Because he changed a lot of the original story, the Celestial Group would naturally not tolerate him.

However, Ye Bai didn't have any worries about being targeted by the Celestial Group.

"If it was one of the five great gods, perhaps I would still feel some pressure. If it's just you guys, it's not enough."

Ye Bai coldly said to the Celestial Group as if he was explaining a fact.

But it sounded like nonsense to the Celestial group.

So far, Ye Bai's biggest record was repelling Galactus, who was not even in his peak state.

This record was not very convincing.

Therefore, from the perspective of the Celestial Group, although Ye Bai was probably stronger than Dormammu, his strength was still not very strong.

The Celestial group was not afraid of such an existence.

"One of the Five gods? Are you worthy of those five gods taking action themselves?"

"You reckless troublemaker, today you will pay the price for your actions."

"This farce has been going on for long enough. Everything should be back on track."

"The Man of Destiny will snap that finger, and all the changes you have made will be meaningless."

"Asgard will also fall, and it won't have a chance to prosper anymore."

"The Nine Realms are supposed to be a testing ground, nothing will change that."

"Arrogant man who doesn't even know our terror. Someone who sits in a well and watches the sky thinks that he is very strong. How ridiculous!"

….

After hearing Ye Bai's words, the Celestial group began to mock him.

All the Celestials felt that Ye Bai was talking nonsense. He actually thought that he was at the same level as the five gods.

The five gods were the only eternal existences in all the ages.

Therefore, in their eyes, Ye Bai was just an arrogant fellow. Ye Bai didn't care about the mockery of the Celestial Group. Words might not mean anything, but strength wouldn't lie.

Soon it would be clear whether he was at the level of five gods or not.

Regardless of the Celestial's mockery, Ye Bai looked at Thanos.

In fact, Ye Bai was still more interested in Thanos.

This was an ambitious man with a clear goal and the ability to work hard to achieve it.

After such a character became an enemy, the best way to deal with him was to shoot him directly without giving him any chance.

Otherwise, it was very likely that he would make a comeback in the future.

He was one of those people who could seize an opportunity as soon as it came, and he could create his own opportunities if there were none.

Therefore, Ye Bai intended to kill Thanos from the very beginning.

Seeing that he was going to fight with the Celestials, Ye Bai wanted to kill Thanos before leaving.

Unfortunately, Thanos guessed Ye Bai's thoughts and quickly hid behind the Celestials.

As a result, Ye Bai could not kill him immediately.

Ye Bai could only look at Hela helplessly.

The meaning contained in his eyes was self-evident. He wanted her to kill Thanos.

Hela understood Ye Bai's thoughts and nodded.

She also knew that Thanos, such a powerful man, could not be spared.

Moreover, with Hela's strength, whether it was her own ability or the number of Infinity Stones in her hands, she alone was enough to crush Thanos.

Hela might not have much confidence in dealing with the Celestials, but she was confident in dealing with Thanos.

Ye Bai also didn't hesitate anymore. He directly used the mirror space spell and then pulled all the surrounding celestials in it.

If their battle did not happen in the mirror space, not to mention the Earth, it would even destroy the entire solar system.

The originally crowded sky once again became clear with the departure of these Celestials.

The situation on the field also ushered in changes. Now it was Thanos against Hela.

After Ye Bai, his greatest threat was gone. Thanos slowly came toward Hela with a double-edged sword.

Two Infinity Stones shone on the left hand of Thanos.

Hela was also not afraid. Her armor covered her whole body, and a sword appeared in her hand.

The four Infinity Stones in Hela's hand were not hidden at this time. They were revolving around Hela.

This battle was a war between two Infinity Stones collectors, Hela and Thanos.

Neither side said much. It was already a life-and-death situation.

So Hela immediately started fighting with Thanos.

17