Chapter 229: Evolution After Resurrection
510 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Equity had given Ye Bai two choices, he actually wanted to save him. As long as Ye Bai agreed to go to the Multiverse, the Living Tribunal would let him go. All the things that Ye Bai had done before would also be written off. In that case, Vengeance would not have an excuse to attack Ye Bai.

This was the difference between Equity and Vengeance of the Living Tribunal. Vengeance was very murderous, and his mind was full of violence. On the other hand, Equity was much nicer. He would decide whether to kill or not, according to the specific matter.

According to Equity's judgment, even though Ye Bai's previous slaughter was too heavy, it could still be considered reasonable and well-founded. It wasn't an unprovoked slaughter. That was why Equity was willing to let him go.

However, Ye Bai had turned a blind eye to the way of life given by Equity and directly chose a dead end. At this time, even Equity didn't plan to protect him anymore. Since Ye Bai didn't want to live, then he should just die.

The Living Tribunal didn't care about killing at all. What he cared about was whether it was necessary or not. From their point of view, killing Ye Bai was very necessary. Who made him so disobedient?

"Since you have chosen this path yourself, then I hope you won't blame us."

The face representing Necessity said and pronounced the final verdict of the Living Tribunal. Ye Bai gave up the chance to live and chose to die. Since this was the case, then he could just die.

A cold smile slowly appeared on the corner of Ye Bai's mouth. If it was before, and the Living Tribunal said that it would kill him, maybe it really could. But now, it was not known who would kill whom.

Ye Bai did not attack the Living Tribunal immediately. Instead, he quietly waited for the Living Tribunal to attack him first.

As he expected, he didn't have to wait for too long, because the Living Tribunal attacked him very quickly. The Living Tribunal created a universe bubble and then wrapped Ye Bai into it.

Ye Bai did not resist and allowed the Living Tribunal to act. However, the Living Tribunal did not kill him directly. The body of the Living Tribunal once more spoke to Ye Bai.

"I'll give you another chance. Will you choose to enter the Multiverse or die!"

The Living Tribunal's face representing Equity spoke. Instead of killing Ye Bai immediately, he asked him once again.

However, Ye Bai's answer was still the same. He slowly nodded his head. Seeing this, the Living Tribunal no longer hesitated. All three sides had the same idea that it was better to kill a disobedient ant.

Under the control of the three faces, the Golden Giant Body of Living Tribunal slowly extended its right hand, then aimed in Ye Bai's direction and shook it violently.

The universe bubble that was wrapped around Ye Bai burst violently. Like a bubble that exploded in the water, it was annihilated silently in the blink of an eye.

Ye Bai, who was in it, was also killed.

There was not even a single ripple in the Sea of Multiverse, and he was instantly annihilated.

"Hmph, boring ant. His tone was very great, but his strength was pitifully weak."

The Living Tribunal's face that represented Vengeance spoke disdainfully as he looked at the place where Ye Bai disappeared.

Then he looked at Hela, who was watching from the sidelines His eyes were still filled with killing intent.

"How do we deal with this ant?"

The face representing Vengeance looked at Hela and spoke in a murderous manner. Obviously, he wanted to kill Hela as well. However, Equity stopped him once again.

"She is innocent, and she is also the god of the single universe. We've already killed one, there's no need to kill anymore. Let her go back. From now on, she'll be a god of the single universe and she will not overstep."

Equity said to Vengeance, and once again he chose to protect Hela. After hearing Equity's words, Vengeance did not refute this time. Instead, he remained silent. Apparently, he agreed with Equity.

On the other hand, Hela remained calm because she had full confidence in Ye Bai. She believed that Ye Bai would not die, and that he would return soon.

In fact, Hela was correct. Of course, Ye Bai would not die so easily. He had fused with the Heart of the Universe. The reason he did not resist was that he wanted to die once so that he could resurrect and evolve.

Of course, he only had one opportunity like this. The Living Tribunal would definitely not kill him again. That was the truth.

When the dead Ye Bai came back to life, the Living Tribunal was stunned.

It was the first time the three faces saw someone who could actually resurrect after being killed by them. At the same time, Ye Bai was not only resurrected but also became stronger.

The Living Tribunal could clearly see that Ye Bai seemed to have evolved.

"Interesting. To think there is actually such a special existence as you."

Looking at Ye Bai, who appeared again, Equity said in surprise. Even the face representing Vengeance was a little surprised at this time.

However, they didn't take Ye Bai too seriously. Even if he became stronger, he was still not able to beat them. Since he could continuously resurrect, they could just seal him instead of killing him.

The Living Tribunal still did not put Ye Bai in their eyes. Ye Bai didn't care either. His goal had already been achieved, anyway. It was not in vain that he had used the Heart of the Universe to rewrite the fact that he would evolve after his death.

Indeed, according to common sense, the Living Tribunal should have known that Ye Bai would evolve after his death. However, Ye Bai used the Heart of the Universe to change this.

That was why the Living Tribunal did not know about it and became surprised. Hence, Ye Bai had a chance to evolve once again. However, that was all.

Resurrection after death might seem powerful, but in fact, for someone at the level of the Living Tribunal, it was nothing.

Ye Bai just took advantage of it and made himself a little stronger. But in reality, the Heart of the Universe was the real reason why Ye Bai was confident that he could face the Living Tribunal. Now that Ye Bai's goal had been achieved, he did not need to conceal the Heart of the Universe anymore.

"You seem to be surprised. Didn't you know that I will resurrect after death?"

Ye Bai spoke in a good mood as he looked at the dumbfounded Living Tribunal. He liked to see the dumbfounded expression of the Living Tribunal. Who told them to be so arrogant?

Especially the face representing Vengeance. He had been treating Ye Bai as an ant. However, he would know who was the real ant very soon.

Ye Bai's words did not cause any fluctuations in the Living Tribunal. The expression on the face representing Equity was still cold.

"No matter how many times an ant evolves, it's still nothing more than an ant. The sentencing has ended, and the verdict must be carried out. Your sins will be avenged by me, and this time, I won't give you the slightest chance."

8