Chapter 230: The Activation of the Heart of the Universe
501 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one who spoke this time was Vengeance. He was the one who had the greatest killing intent toward Ye Bai. At this moment, it was the most irritable face. After all, Ye Bai had just evolved and mocked them.

Who could bear it? Anyway, the face representing Vengeance was unable to bear it. Moreover, even if Ye Bai evolved many times, it was impossible for him to reach their current level. However, they wouldn't give him another chance to evolve.

They would completely seal him and even erase the concept of his existence. There was no such thing as immortality in this world. All those who claimed to be immortal eventually died.

This time, Equity did not object to the words of Vengeance. Although the two sides often disagreed, when they did agree, they would strictly follow their opinions.

For example, both of them had agreed that Ye Bai was a criminal who had already been judged, and he had to pay the price for his crime.

Disobedience was a crime, and it was a capital crime at that.

This was the meaning of the existence of the Living Tribunal. They were the largest law enforcement agency in the Multiverse. As for the laws they enforced, they made them themselves.

If someone wasn't convinced, he could defeat the Living Tribunal. However, no one had ever done this before.

Ye Bai didn't get angry after he heard the words of the face representing Vengeance. On the contrary, it seemed like he was watching a clown performance. He even had an urge to laugh.

If he resisted, it would be considered a crime. If he did not obey, it would be considered a crime. Ye Bai was going to be a sinner, anyway. If they wanted to judge him, then they could come and try.

The Living Tribunal lost its patience and directly attacked Ye Bai. This time, they were not going to kill him. Instead, they chose to seal him. Countless Time and Space barriers quickly gathered around Ye Bai. It was as if Ye Bai had become a singularity in the black hole that was absorbing countless amounts of time and space.

This was not a good thing. It was the Living Tribunal's method of sealing him. Soon, Ye Bai found that the time and space around him were completely frozen and he couldn't move at all.

Ye Bai did not even have the room to struggle when he faced the Time and Space of the multiverse. The condensed Time and Space barriers instantly turned a moment into eternity. As if it wanted Ye Bai to stay in this moment forever.

As more and more Time and Space barriers came up, the seal around Ye Bai became stronger and stronger. If nothing unexpected happened, Ye Bai would be stuck at this moment for the rest of his life. He would have no past, no present, and no future.

Such a method was not something Ye Bai could have imagined in the past. Compared to this almost eternal sealing technique, the five gods' time and space seal was like a child's playground.

Before fusing with the Heart of the Universe, Ye Bai had absolutely no room to resist the Living Tribunal's method. He would be killed instantly, and he would not even have a chance to say no.

Unfortunately, there was no if.

The Living Tribunal could not have imagined that Ye Bai would get the Heart of the Universe. That was the most powerful artifact in the Marvel Multiverse.

In the next moment, a seven-colored light overflowed in all directions from that eternal seal. A terrifying energy surged out from Ye Bai's body. The surrounding Space and Time barriers that had frozen a split second into eternity shattered into pieces.

Then, a seven-colored halo violently erupted, as if a seven-colored sun was rising in the Sea of Multiverse.

The Living Tribunal, who was indifferently watching from the side, was completely shocked at the sight. They fixedly stared in Ye Bai's direction and kept mumbling.

"This is impossible. That's the Heart of the Universe!"

The face representing Vengeance spoke in shock as he could no longer maintain its lofty expression. No matter how arrogant the Living Tribunal was, he had no choice but to put down his arrogance in front of the Heart of the Universe.

Moreover, if Ye Bai really had the Heart of the Universe, they could not do anything to him. After realizing this, all three faces of the Living Tribunal revealed a gloomy expression. For the first time, they realized that Ye Bai was difficult to deal with.

Recalling the whole incident, they suddenly realized that Ye Bai had actually calculated them. He knew that they were coming, so he went to find the Heart of the Universe in advance. The most important thing was that he had indeed found it.

Moreover, they had just killed Ye Bai earlier. Maybe he had deliberately allowed them to do it. Otherwise, with the Heart of the Universe, it was impossible for the Living Tribunal to kill Ye Bai in seconds.

After understanding this, the three faces of the Living Tribunal became ugly. It was as if each one was wearing a mask of pain.

Instead of making the Living Tribunal wait too long, Ye Bai soon appeared beside them. At this time, Ye Bai's body was filled with the seven-colored energy of the Heart of the Universe. This terrifying aura made everyone serious.

"Why don't you continue to kill me? And your expressions, are you scared?"

Ye Bai sneered and said. He did not care that the other party was the Living Tribunal. He didn't plan to give them any face. In any case, they had already torn their faces.

The living Tribunal once again heard Ye Bai's wild words. But this time, they did not feel that Ye Bai was joking. He had already used his own strength to prove his might. This proved that he had the right to speak up in front of the Living Tribunal.

At this time, the Living Tribunal was no longer thinking about how to kill Ye Bai, the scourge. Instead, it was thinking about how to survive from Ye Bai's hands. This was true because they no longer had the possibility of killing Ye Bai.

The Living Tribunal knew the power of the Heart of the Universe better than anyone else. Ye Bai's own strength, along with the fusion of the Heart of Universe, was not something that the Living Tribunal could fight against.

Only those true god-like existences in the Multiverse could fight against him.

In any case, the Living Tribunal knew that they couldn't do it. Perhaps the only thing they could do was to think about how to survive under Ye Bai's hands. As for escaping, the Living Tribunal had already given up on this idea.

If it was possible to escape when facing the Heart of the Universe, then it would not be called the strongest artifact in the entire Marvel Multiverse. As long as they were within the multiverse, the Heart of the Universe could kill them in seconds. There was no room for resistance, and no chance to escape.

This was a kind of erasure that was even more dominant than the law of cause and effect. This kind of killing was beyond the concept. As long as Ye Bai wanted, he could do it.

However, the Living Tribunal sadly found that they couldn't think of the possibility that Ye Bai would not kill them.

Due to their previous attitude towards Ye Bai, they were almost certain to die.

9