Chapter 231: The Divine Power of the Heart of the Universe
508 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If one word was used to describe the current mood of the Living Tribunal, then it must be 'regretful'. If another word was added, then it must be despair, intense despair.

If they had known that Ye Bai had the most powerful artifact, the Heart of the Universe, they would not have come to find trouble with him. This was not a trial at all, it was a suicide. And they were really desperate because there was no way to escape.

Ye Bai only needed a small time to kill them and erase their existence. At that time, unless there was a higher level of existence that restarted the multiverse, there was no possibility of resurrection for the Living Tribunal.

Otherwise, they could just give up and die peacefully.

Looking at the three pain masks on Living Tribunal's face, Ye Bai's heart felt refreshed. Someone who was able to judge his life just a few seconds earlier could only look at him in pain and despair now. The contrast between the expression on Living Tribunal's face earlier and the pain mask now made him even more delighted.

However, Ye Bai knew that the only reason he was able to act so arrogantly in front of the Living Tribunal was because of the Heart of the Universe. Once he lost the Heart of the Universe, he would also be like that.

Although the Heart of the Universe had fused into his body, it could also be separated. Ye Bai knew this, so he understood that what he now possessed was not his own power.

If Ye Bai could get another strong template, perhaps he would really have the strength to ignore the Living Tribunal.

Now he was just relying on the power of the heart of the universe and he was nothing more than a fake tiger.

"You guys chose two paths for me, so I'll also choose two paths for you. First, I'll kill all of you and completely erase you from the conceptual point of view. Second, I will only kill the face representing Vengeance and you will leave with the other two faces."

Ye Bai cruelly spoke to the Living Tribunal. His tone was full of unquestionable determination. If the Living Tribunal insisted on choosing the first path, he would really make a move. He wasn't joking. Even if doing so might attract the attention of OAA, he would still do it.

Otherwise, the Living Tribunal would become fearless if they realized that Ye Bai did not dare to kill them. Moreover, this was not in line with Ye Bai's temper.

What he liked to do the most was to treat all kinds of unbelief. Besides, it was true that killing Living Tribunal was very likely to be noticed by the OAA, but it was also quite possible that it would not be noticed soon. In fact, as long as he didn't destroy the whole Multiverse, OAA wouldn't do anything to him.

On the contrary, it was Beyonder who liked to go out and make things happen.

The second path was undoubtedly cruel for the Living Tribunal as well. If they chose the second path, one of the three faces of the Living Tribunal that represented Vengeance would completely disappear. In that case, Ye Bai would be able to vent his anger.

Although Ye Bai didn't have a good impression of Equity, he still didn't want to kill him.

As for the face representing Necessity, it played a completely neutral role, and it did not have much sense of existence. However, he would not let go of the face representing Vengeance. Otherwise, Vengeance would definitely find a chance to retaliate against him in the future. Such a threat had to be eliminated.

Moreover, this path was also more secure. Ye Bai was angry, but he did not want to attract the attention of OAA. Now, it was up to the Living Tribunal to decide.

After listening to Ye Bai's conditions, all three sides of the Living Tribunal behaved differently. The first was Equity. He was the most sensible and the least emotional. After hearing what Ye Bai said, he almost wanted to agree immediately. He didn't have many feelings for Vengeance anyway, and he didn't care if he died. And logically speaking, it was better for one face to die instead of all three faces.

As for the face representing Necessity, he thought about it carefully. He was thinking about the feasibility of Ye Bai's proposal. First of all, did Ye Bai really want to kill only one face? Maybe he was playing with them by letting them kill each other first and then he would kill them all. If he agreed to Ye Bai's condition, would he and Equity be saved?

The only one with the most intense reaction was probably Vengeance. The face representing Vengeance was the dark side of the Living Tribunal. Therefore, after hearing Ye Bai's words, he immediately became alert. He realized that Ye Bai's target was him.

At the same time, he was still worried that the other two faces would sell him out. It was not that there was no such possibility. In fact, it was very likely to happen.

In any case, the dark and narrow-minded Vengeance felt that the other two faces might do this. Because if it was him, he would have made this choice.

"No, I won't allow you to do this. You are betraying me. We are one and the same. If I die, you will also be affected. Moreover, this person is lying to you. He won't let you go. After he kills me, he will attack you."

The face representing Vengeance hysterically shouted at the other two faces, as if begging for mercy and asking the other two faces to not give up on him. However, soon, Ye Bai's words completely dispelled his hope.

"It doesn't matter if you don't choose. I'll make the choice for you. I will kill Vengeance, and then you can consider attacking me. If you made a move against me, I'll accept that you have chosen the first path. If you don't make a move, I'll believe that you have chosen the second path. In this way, we won't be entangled anymore. Of course, you can also resist. I don't care!"

Ye Bai said with a cold smile. His words caused Equity and Necessity to gag.

Of course, you don't care about our resistance. You have the Heart of the Universe. What do you have to care about? Even if we want to resist, we are not able to resist at all.

However, Ye Bai's suggestion was accepted by them. In any case, they were already like fish on the chopping block in the current situation. Why not just give up on resisting?

So, Ye Bai's hands lit up with a seven-colored light and shot towards the face representing Vengeance, while Equity and Necessity remained silent. Amidst the screams of Vengeance, he simply disappeared.

Even the Living Tribunal was very weak and pitiful in front of the Heart of the Universe.

After doing all this, Ye Bai let out a sigh of relief. On the other hand, Equity and Necessity also let out a sigh of relief when they saw that Ye Bai did not attack them. Although they had lost Vengeance, they were only missing a third, or perhaps a quarter.

But this wasn't important anymore. What was important was that they survived, right?

"This matter ends here. I don't think you will bother me again in the future, right?"

Ye Bai smiled as he looked at the other two faces of the Living Tribunal that had survived the calamity. His question was not answered by the Living Tribunal, which meant that they had agreed. Ye Bai understood, so he did not ask anymore. Instead, he brought Hela back to the single universe.

Now that everything had been settled, he did not need to stay here anymore. At the same time, he completely flattened the mountain that was the Living Tribunal. In the future, he did not have to worry about anything, and he could enjoy his life with Hela in peace.

They could go to the universe to see the scenery of various planets, witness the beauty of the planet's explosion, to observe the wonders of the nebula, and see the birthmark they had thought of.

However, what Ye Bai didn't know was that his action had completely fallen into the eyes of Beyonder. It also made Beyonder more and more interested in him.

9