Chapter 232: Beyonder Becomes Interested
492 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This kid really made the whole thing more and more interesting. Nice and exciting, I like it."

In Beyonder's dimension, Beyonder felt more and more interesting as he watched Ye Bai's actions toward the Living Tribunal.

From the moment Ye Bai addressed the Living Tribunal without being humble, he was already different from the others. Any God of the Multiverse who saw the Living Tribunal would feel a sense of fear, not to mention the God of the single universe. However, after Ye Bai found out about the identity of the Living Tribunal, he didn't feel the slightest worry at all.

Of course, this was also because Ye Bai had the artifact, the Heart of the Universe. Ye Bai's momentum when he confronted the Living Tribunal was far above Living Tribunal. At least he knew how to use the Heart of the Universe right away. He changed a small fact of reality by using the Heart of the Universe.

Hence, he stopped the Living Tribunal from seeing his trick of resurrecting after death. Then, he led the Living Tribunal into a pit step by step. The wisdom contained in it was something that other gods did not possess.

This attitude of not being frightened was still commendable. This was probably the reason why Beyonder was so interested in Ye Bai after he watched the whole game between Living Tribunal and Ye Bai.

He actually didn't kill the Living Tribunal, instead, he just erased the face representing Vengeance forever. The remaining two faces were left alive.

In fact, their three faces or four faces were one and the same. If they lost any of them, their power would be greatly reduced. The Living Tribunal was supposed to be an omnipotent existence, an incomparably powerful being.

However, now it was lacking one aspect. It would obviously harm the future development of the trials. Beyonder felt that Ye Bai's actions were the most tactful.

The first thing was that Ye Bai had destroyed the face representing Vengeance. He only killed him because it wanted to kill him. Secondly, he left Equity and Necessity alive because these two faces did not pose a threat to him. On the contrary, Equity had even given him a choice to survive.

That was why Ye Bai let them go.

This was done in such a way that the grudges and the principles were clearly defined. He did not kill innocent people indiscriminately. All of his actions had a reason.

Either someone wanted to kill him, or Ye Bai had to take care of these people who didn't know the height of heaven and the depth of Earth. He experienced the sinister life of God. He didn't get carried away and didn't become arrogant when he became a God.

Since he had destroyed the face that represented Vengeance, the remaining two faces were not a threat to him at all.

He also had the Heart of the Universe so he could do whatever he wanted. Another thing was that Ye Bai caused conflicts among all faces of the Living Tribunal, which was equivalent to letting them kill each other. How cruel.

It perfectly explained the description of "The law of the jungle, survival of the fittest".

"Interesting."

While analyzing the whole situation, Beyonder wanted to applaud Ye Bai from the bottom of his heart. This was a wonderful way to kill three birds with one stone. How Exciting. This evil taste was something that Beyonder had not experienced for a long time. This feeling had reappeared now, and it was Ye Bai who brought it to him.

Beyonder was beyond the domain itself. He did not need to pay attention to a small ant-like Ye Bai. Compared to Beyonder, Ye Bai might be a nameless child in the vast universe even though Ye Bai's strength had increased sharply. In just ten years, he possessed a divine power that many other gods could not possess, even after countless years of seclusion.

It was very strange. Just how and where did he get that power from? The Heart of the Universe had also appeared inexplicably.

However, it was thanks to the appearance of the Heart of the Universe that Beyonder saw such an interesting Ye Bai. Even though Ye Bai already possessed the power to look down on many gods of the multiverse, he still couldn't be compared to Beyonder.

Compared to the entire Marvel Multiverse, Beyonder was like a ruler, who would always have the highest status. This was an existence that stood above everything in the multiverse. His strength was beyond doubt.

All sorts of facts showed that Beyonder should not be interested in a human-like Ye Bai. Perhaps he didn't even place the entire multiverse in his eyes. But now, he was moved by Ye Bai.

This was an extremely strong, playful interest. Maybe the Beyonder wanted to just amuse himself by teasing him. It could be said that he was paying attention to everything about Ye Bai.

That was why Beyonder came up with a new idea right then and there. He seemed to have found a place of joy in this Multiverse.

He playfully looked at the direction in which Ye Bai had taken Hela away. There was no doubt that Ye Bai had taken Hela back to the single universe because she could only survive in the single universe. He couldn't allow him to leave.

Beyonder felt that Ye Bai was going to hide in the middle of the single universe and then he was going to travel around the universe with Hela. How could they go on like this?

Beyonder had just become interested in Ye Bai. He wanted to thoroughly understand him from beginning to end. It was more about competence.

At this level, Ye Bai could not continue to be quiet. He had to make him move. Ye Bai would only use more power when he was facing the enemy.

That way Beyonder would be able to see more. He already had a new idea. If this idea was to be implemented, he should be able to observe Ye Bai from all aspects.

Beyonder smiled slyly when he thought of this. He felt that everything was under his control.

"It's time to open your eyes. All the major gods."

As Beyonder spoke, he issued a summoning order to all the powerful people of the multiverse. The multiverse was within his control. Such a thing was as easy as pie. Therefore, this summoning order could be easily issued by Beyonder.

As for why the summoning order was only issued to the strongest people of the multiverse, but not to the single universe?

Because now Ye Bai already possessed abilities beyond the single universe. He also had the most powerful artifact of the Marvel Multiverse, the Heart of the Universe. Now, his strength was comparable to the strongest beings in the multiverse. Only those who had the same strength as himself could force him to take action.

The multiverse was full of gods. Of course, not all the gods of the multiverse could be called strong.

7