Chapter 233: Contact with the Strong in the Multiverse
516 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Furthermore, Beyonder wanted to see more than that. What he wanted was something fun. Something even more exciting. He wanted to control everything, including Ye Bai. Beyonder loved that feeling. He was the sole god. He believed everyone, especially the strong people of the multiverse, would be very interested in the Heart of the Universe.

He was happy to spread the news. This way, he would be very happy. Maybe this was the incomprehensible idea of Beyonder.

Beyonder released a ray of light, and this ray of light was transmitted along with the Gate of Time and Space. It contained a message, or maybe a signal.

This was the signal between Beyonder and the strong ones of the Multiverse.

This light was not an ordinary light. This light was something that the gods of the single universe could not see because they were not strong enough to see it.

Beyonder had deliberately made sure that other gods would not notice his light so that they could not block it.

That was why Beyonder transmitted it through the Gate of Time and Space. This light was not limited by speed, nor could it be blocked. It directly reached the minds of the gods of the Multiverse. Even the satellite system of S.W.O.R.D. could not detect it. This was Beyonder's ability.

He deliberately contacted the strong people of the Multiverse and even told the news that Ye Bai had the Heart of the Universe in his hands.

The Heart of the Universe was the most amazing artifact in the Marvel Multiverse. This was a Divine Weapon that could even kill the Living Tribunal. As long as it was mentioned, any god would be tempted.

Beyonder had also grasped this point. The moment these powerful beings heard about the Heart of the Universe, they immediately awakened. Then they slowly came back to their senses, as if they had lost their interest in this matter.

Their rationality told them that this matter could not be rushed. They had to plan it well.

"The Heart of the Universe? "

"The Heart of the Universe has appeared? "

"It's no wonder that I saw a single universe that was able to unleash such a huge amount of energy."

"Although he has already entered the mysterious space-time, he can still see through it."

"This kind of power is hard to hide."

"I felt it too. I just didn't expect that it was the Heart of the Universe."

"Is the Heart of the Universe finally going to appear?"

"Why did it suddenly appear?"

"This is something that makes me very curious."

A piece of sudden news excited the strongest people of the multiverse. They felt that this was extremely strange.

They had already learned about Ye Bai, and they knew that he was not easy to bully.

However, the one thing that made everyone equally curious was, why did this Heart of the Universe suddenly appear? Why did it fall into Ye Bai's hands? How did Ye Bai get the Heart of the Universe?

These were the questions that made everyone very confused. However, it wasn't going to stop them from going after the Heart of the Universe. They were going to find the root cause of this matter before they would take any action.

"As long as we find Ye Bai and ask him, we'll understand everything."

"Yeah, this is good."

There were many gods among the strong people of the Multiverse. These gods were greedy for the heart of the universe as well. All of them wanted to get the Heart of the Universe in order to improve their ability. As long as they had the Heart of the Universe, they could do whatever they wanted in the Multiverse.

At the very least, they would not need to be afraid that the other strong beings from the Multiverse would cause trouble for them at any time.

"Interesting."

Beyonder watched this happen. Everything was within his control. He was very happy to see all this because the script was developing according to his description. Now all he had to do was to mark the coordinates of Ye Bai's universe so that the strong beings of the multiverse could find him more quickly. That way, things would become fun and he would definitely enjoy it.

The moment the coordinates came out, the Multiverse exploded. Everyone became even more excited. They felt that Beyonder was supporting them. This was because they knew that Beyonder was stronger than Ye Bai.

Even if they couldn't beat Ye Bai, they didn't have to be afraid because they had Beyonder's support. Furthermore, they were the strongest beings of the Multiverse, so it was not impossible for them to defeat Ye Bai.

It was just that Ye Bai's war record was just too much. He had become this strong in just ten years, but no one knew how he became so strong. They couldn't find any source, either. Ye Bai's identity had made them extremely curious. They needed to figure out everything before they could search for the Heart of the Universe.

In fact, it was not them who wanted to figure it out; it was Beyonder who wanted to understand Ye Bai. The strong beings of the Multiverse were just Beyonder's tools. These were just some pawns, a bunch of obedient pawns.

All of them were connected through parallel time and space. These conversations were also transmitted through time and space.

Beyonder had connected them on purpose. This topic was not open to everyone because not everyone could enter their realm. This was no doubt about it. A strong person could really do whatever he wanted.

"Ye Bai is actually on Earth?"

"Ye Bai is so strong, he should be in the Multiverse, right?"

"Isn't this going to disrupt the laws of the single universe?"

"I can't believe he wasn't disposed of?"

"No, it's said that after Ye Bai defeated the five gods, he was targeted by the Living Tribunal."

"Can you guess what happened in the end?"

A group of powerful people was gossiping like this to understand the whole situation.

"How was it? How was it?"

"Speak up."

"Ye Bai actually defeated the Living Tribunal, and he even destroyed the face representing Vengeance. This is something that really happened. Even I couldn't believe it at first."

"What???"

Suddenly, these powerful people let out shocked voices in unison.

For them, the Living Tribunal was a god that was in charge of all the trials in the Marvel Multiverse and he possessed supreme power. They couldn't believe that he was defeated by Ye Bai just like that. It was really hard to believe because they knew about Ye Bai's abilities.

7