Chapter 234: Entering Beyond Realm
453 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days ago, Ye Bai's power was just a little stronger than the power of the single universe. How did he gain power beyond the Multiverse? It should be the Heart of the Universe that helped him.

The number one artifact in the Marvel Multiverse was indeed very awesome. This was also an eye-opener for everyone. That was why everyone had the ambition to obtain the Heart of the Universe.

This was especially the case for Yazbek, who was one of the strong people of the multiverse. He was already filled with killing intent.

"I'll get the Heart of the Universe at all costs." Yazbek made up his mind.

Since the Heart of the Universe was strong enough to defeat the Living Tribunal, then its wielder should receive divine power. This was beyond the reach of many gods.

"Unexpectedly, Ye Bai was lucky enough to get the Heart of the Universe."

"He defeated the Living Tribunal with the help of the Heart of the Universe."

"This battle record is really awesome."

Beyonder was very happy to see this scene and this series of dialogues happening in his Realm. At the very least, these strong beings were already following his orders.

Beyonder thought that it was time for him to release an even greater trick to make these strong beings of the multiverse even more greedy. He wanted to increase their desire for the Heart of the Universe.

"If you can kill Ye Bai, you can get the Heart of the Universe, which is even more powerful than the Living Tribunal. I don't need to mention this because everyone here knows about this."

Beyonder placed all the facts on the table. Since they were wondering whether they could obtain this Heart of the Universe or did it select its master on its own. Beyonder told them that as long as any of them killed Ye Bai, they could get the Heart of the Universe.

In other words, it was possible to have power higher than the Living Tribunal. This was a divine artifact that surpassed the Infinity Stones. After he announced this fact, the strong beings of the multiverse were already close to the point of madness. They couldn't wait to find and kill Ye Bai so that they could get the Heart of the Universe from his hands.

It would be the beginning of their myth. However, Beyonder seemed to think that this bomb was not enough, and he had to ignite the trembling hearts of all the strong beings of the Multiverse. Thus, he continued to speak without haste.

"Everyone should take it easy for a moment and let me finish. As long as you kill Ye Bai and obtain the Heart of the Universe, you can enter the Beyond Realm and become a member of the Beyonder God race."

Beyond Realm was a truly vast reality outside the Marvel Multiverse. The entire Marvel Multiverse was nothing more than a drop of water in the ocean compared to the Beyond Realm. It could be said that Beyond Realm was the place where the gods of the Multiverse wanted to enter.

In this way, they would be able to obtain both strength and support. Their status would also be upgraded.

Furthermore, the Beyonders race was extremely mysterious. They were the gods of the multiverse, so of course, they had heard of the Beyonders race. They knew that these were big shots that couldn't be provoked. If someone provoked them, death would be their only end.

Furthermore, they would never be reborn because their death would be the kind that disappears completely from the concept.

When they first heard about it, even the gods of the multiverse wanted to stay away. At the same time, they were also looking forward to joining this race because they had always lived in pursuit of more strength and benefits.

Even though it was dangerous, It was also more glorious. That was why all the strong people of the multiverse were more than willing to try.

They were still blindly confident in their abilities. They thought that they were very strong, so their strength should be no different from Ye Bai.

"Wow, is this true? "

"Is it really possible to enter the Beyond Realm and be a member of Beyonders race?"

They knew without a doubt that what Beyonder said represented his dignity. He was above all the gods of the multiverse. He did not need to cheat them. They did not need to panic about this.

However, the strong people of the Multiverse were still reluctant to believe that it was true because they knew that not just any god could enter the Beyond Realm.

The Beyond Realm was a huge reality. It was beyond their reach. They were able to create the whole multiverse. Then they used different ideas to create life.

They tried to create as many different individuals as possible, and then they exploited them.

The Beyonders race was very cruel. However, it must be said that the gods of the Multiverse were envious of their power because they didn't have it. It was as if everyone would envy something they did not have instead of being satisfied with what they have.

This kind of greed was endless, and it would also cause some harm to them. There was even a chance that they would never be able to come back.

Just like that, Beyonder brought the gods closer to madness. All of them were ready to act. They were so excited it seemed that the Heart of the Universe had already fallen into their pockets. As long as they were able to kill Ye Bai, they would not only obtain the Heart of the Universe, but they could also enter the Beyond Realm and become a member of the Beyonders race. Beyonder was also very satisfied as he watched all this. He didn't hate Ye Bai, he just thought that he was a bit interesting. So he wanted to play with him.

Beyonder wanted to see Ye Bai's full strength because he felt that he had not reached his limits.

In fact, the real reason Beyonder was doing this was just to please himself. He wanted to satisfy his inner needs. Beyonder wanted to see what kind of power Ye Bai had that he had not seen yet. That was why he used this method.

Moreover, this kind of game between the two strong beings could allow him to better observe how Ye Bai was extraordinary.

At the same time, it could also stimulate Ye Bai's potential. As long as the strongest people in the multiverse caused trouble for Ye Bai, then he would not be able to hide.

At the same time, he would be forced to make a move. The display of such power within a short period of time could also demonstrate Ye Bai's strength. As for who would lose and who would win?

Although Beyonder had already guessed the final outcome, he was still very interested in this process. Beyonder was like a brilliant screenwriter who was writing a plot that satisfied him.

8