Chapter 235: The Script of Beyonder, The Protagonist Ye Bai
438 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beyonder's carefully planned script was centered around Ye Bai. He was the male protagonist of Beyonder's script. At present, all the strong beings in the multiverse were supporting actors.

It was just a method used by Beyonder to observe Ye Bai. What Beyonder didn't expect was that the strong people in the multiverse had no doubts. This matter was based on the respect and fear of the strong ones of the Multiverse for Beyonder himself. They could not afford to offend Beyonder. Hence, they couldn't ask many questions.

What if their sudden action angered Beyonder? That was a dead end. The battle record of Beyonder was also something that scared them all. It was even more terrifying than Ye Bai.

All the gods also understood what he wanted them to do. Therefore, they did not even dare to complain.

Anyway, as long as they killed Ye Bai, they would not only please Beyonder but also had a chance to enter Beyond Realm and become a member of Beyonders race.

More importantly, they could obtain the Divine artifact, the Heart of the Universe. This was the most important thing for them. As long as they had the Heart of the Universe, they would have enough strength to survive in the Multiverse. They could defeat anyone. This was extremely attractive to the gods of the multiverse as well.

"Who would have thought that our universe would change from here on out?"

"I feel that everything is bound to change with the emergence of the Heart of the Universe."

"Even the Living Tribunal had been defeated by Ye Bai."

"Now that the Living Tribunal does not have the face representing revenge, can he manage our universe well in the future?"

"Is he still going to do this kind of trial stuff in the future? "

"The Living Tribunal can still do it, right? "

For a while, everyone was a little worried about what would happen to this Multiverse because the Living Tribunal had an extremely important position. That was why they were thinking about their own future at the same time as they split up their benefits.

If there was no trial by the Living Tribunal anymore, then the Multiverse would be in chaos because most of the strongest people in this multiverse were stupid. They were not stronger than the Living Tribunal, but now they felt that since he no longer had a face representing Vengeance, he should have become weaker. The face representing Vengeance had always been full of killing intent, which prevented them from committing cruel acts.

Now every god had thought that they could be a little reckless in the future.

"What does the matter of the Living Tribunal have to do with you? Don't worry about things that you shouldn't."

"Hurry up and do what you should do."

"What's the hell?"

"A bunch of stupid gods. "

All of a sudden, Beyonder began to curse them. He called them here to cause trouble for Ye Bai, not for them to gossip with each other. That was why these strong people of the Multiverse were nothing more than tools. Suddenly Beyonder regretted it.

However, he still felt that this group of people could be used to test Ye Bai first. Then he would be able to observe Ye Bai's strength.

In any case, Beyonder felt that as long as he wrote this script properly, it would be quite brilliant.

Everything was under his control, anyway. Beyonder did not care about the strong people of the Multiverse. He even despised them. Even if they were gods, they were just gods of the Multiverse. They were like a needle in a haystack compared to Beyond Realm, completely useless.

"Sorry, we know we're wrong. "

"We'll do it right away."

"Don't be angry, we know what to do."

"Don't worry. We'll work hard for the sake of entering the Beyond Realm."

"Yes, it's my dream to become a member of the Beyonders race."

The moment everyone heard Beyonder's roar, they were filled with the desire to live. Although they didn't know why Beyonder was so hostile to this Ye Bai and why he wanted them to kill him, they didn't care. This was just a matter of benefit. As long as it was beneficial to them, they would do it.

If someone else had asked them to do this, they would not do it. No one would dare to make such a meaningless move. After all, Ye Bai was not so easy to bully. They agreed to do this because they were very interested in the three conditions put forward by Beyonder. This kind of benefit was beyond their imagination.

Therefore, they were willing to do it even if the consequences of failure were huge. Beyonder was satisfied with the performance of these gods.

"If you want it, shut up. "

Beyonder didn't like it when people gossip. There was no logic to any of it. Moreover, these kinds of words were completely devoid of nutrition. It was just pure chit-chat. Beyonder would never allow such a god to exist in his Beyond Realm.

When Beyonder said that if any god of the Multiverse killed Ye Bai he would be given a chance to enter the Beyond Realm, he lied. He would not let them enter the Beyond Realm.

Beyonder was just joking. He just said that to make the gods of the Multiverse work harder to deal with Ye Bai. Moreover, Beyonder believed that these gods of the Multiverse did not have the ability to kill Ye Bai. They were just his tools.

He was doing all this to make the entire script even more brilliant. Beyonder had instigated the gods of the Multiverse to watch the performance between Ye Bai and them. He was enjoying it, and he was unable to extricate himself.

Meanwhile, in another dimension, Ye Bai had also brought Hela back to Earth. They had to go back to the single universe as soon as possible. Otherwise, Hela, who had been in the Multiverse for a long time, would not be able to survive, even if she was protected by Ye Bai's Divine Power. Still, this was a little uncomfortable.

Although they couldn't leave the single universe, they did not have a choice in this matter. However, they still had many other options. Ye Bai already had the Heart of the Universe, so he felt that he could travel around the universe with Hela.

All they had to do was to live a good life and enjoy it. Such things did not need to be mentioned because Ye Bai and Hela were just a young couple. They were a couple that loved each other.

7