Chapter 236: Big Shot’s Stare
386 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Bai and Hela needed a two-person world. They just didn't want to be bothered. However, there was nothing they could do because trouble was always following them. Ye Bai had always felt that he could only have what he wanted by becoming stronger. Only then could he protect Hela. Only then could he live the life he wanted with his Hela.

"Ye Bai, now that the trouble with the Living Tribunal has been solved, what do you plan to do next?"

In fact, Hela had asked this question because she felt that since Ye Bai had defeated the Living Tribunal, it would definitely cause a stir among the other gods. It might even alarm OAA and some transcendents. When the time came, things would definitely not be that simple.

Hela could feel death, so she was worried too. Although she did not understand Ye Bai's ability, she knew that it was important to take precautions. This matter shouldn't be taken lightly.

"What else can we do? Now that we have solved this problem, let's have a nice trip around the universe."

Ye Bai calmly told Hela because he had already felt Hela's worry. He could feel her subtle expression because he had already become one with Hela in his heart. That was why he could understand Hela's mood.

Ye Bai also felt sad. He had actually made his beautiful Hela worried. This kind of thing should not have happened. The reason Ye Bai said this was to ease Hela's worries.

He had already sensed that a god was observing him before he confronted the Living Tribunal. It could be said that it was looking down on him. His every move was being observed by that god. However, the power of this god was very strong, and Ye Bai could not detect it. This was because that god was beyond Time and Space.

That god should probably be very powerful because even the Space-Time shield was useless. Being watched all the time was very uncomfortable. However, apart from being uncomfortable, Ye Bai was a little worried because this was a sign that a big shot was secretly watching him.

"That god should be looking at me for a bit of fun."

Ye Bai also couldn't help but have a teasing expression on his face. While he was a little worried, Ye Bai was also laughing secretly. This kind of smirk was actually a bit deep because Ye Bai also liked exciting things.

"Ye Bai, are you okay? "

Hela saw Ye Bai's changing emotions and she could tell that something was wrong. But since Ye Bai did not want her to worry, she did not ask. It was just a token of concern. Even now, Hela still felt that she was living in a dream. Ye Bai had defeated that powerful Living Tribunal.

"It's nothing much, don't worry."

Ye Bai still didn't reveal the slightest fear to Hela because he felt that he was the only one who should worry about this.

Although Ye Bai had now resolved the apparent danger, the real danger had actually not appeared yet. As for when it would appear, it was not known.

Ye Bai felt that it was useless for him to think about this.

Whether it was the Life Court or the other gods, as long as they dared to cause trouble for him, then their fate was already determined. Other than being killed and being persuaded to retreat, there was no other way out.

"Well, I'm sure you'll take care of it. Just like today, I was sure that you will come back to life. I knew you had your own plan. I knew you won't die so easily."

Today's Hela seemed to be a little unusual. If it was in the past, she might act cold. However, she said a lot of words at once because she saw that the Living Tribunal had crushed Ye Bai until he had disappeared.

Actually, Hela was a little scared. She was afraid that Ye Bai would really disappear. This kind of feeling seemed to have reached her soul. After all, Ye Bai had gradually grown from an ordinary person to this point.

Hela didn't know that Ye Bai had the support of the system. That was why his strength could gradually reach an uncontrollable level. He had even obtained the divine weapon, the Heart of the Universe. This experience was unforgettable.

Ye Bai didn't say anything when he saw Hela's fear. Instead, he gently hugged Hela and touched her hair. He was very satisfied with his wife, and he was also very happy. The Living Tribunal should have a way to get revenge in the future. However, Ye Bai erased this thought very soon.

Even without the Living Tribunal, there were thousands of high-ranked gods like the Living Tribunal that might come to seek revenge.

"Don't think so much. Just stop thinking about it." Ye Bai and Hela just hugged each other.

At this moment, the sunlight fell on them. That scene looked extraordinarily beautiful. They embraced each other tightly and did not separate even for a moment

"What do you want to eat today? I'll cook it for you myself."

Suddenly, Hela asked. All of a sudden, Ye Bai felt as if the atmosphere had been ruined because he knew that Hela's cooking skills were still not very good. Furthermore, she had been learning for ten years, but it didn't seem to have any effect. Although this was something that made them feel extremely happy.

However, those were Hela's intentions, so Ye Bai could only eat them tearfully.

"Let me help you. "

Ye Bai felt that since he couldn't stop her, he could do it together. At least, he would be able to make some dishes that could be eaten. Ye Bai felt a little happy when he thought of this.

'Wait a moment.'

"How dare you despise me?" Hela seemed to have felt something, so she reacted quickly.

"I don't dare. I was afraid that you were too tired, so I wanted to help you."

Ye Bai immediately put on an innocent face, as if Hela had wrongly accused him. Coupled with his coquettish tone, it seemed that he was telling the truth. This time, everything was filled with beautiful colors.

However, what they didn't know was that danger was slowly coming their way while they were still immersed in happiness. Ye Bai had thought that he would finally have a quiet day after he solved the problem of the Living Tribunal.

7