Chapter 237: Arrival of Danger
435 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Bai and Hela should not have expected that danger would come so soon without any warning. Moreover, it would come at a time when they were completely unprepared. Two people in another place were also very happy that Ye Bai had returned.

"I didn't expect Ye Bai to come back alive." Captain Marvel felt a little surprised.

"Could it be that Ye Bai agreed to accept the Living Tribunal's second condition, which was to enter the Multiverse? But that shouldn't be the case. If he obeyed the Living Tribunal, then he should be in the Multiverse right now and he shouldn't have appeared on Earth.  But if Ye Bai did not obey, how did he come back alive?"

These doubts kept ringing in Captain Marvel's mind. Although Captain Marvel did want Ye Bai to survive because he had done a favor to the Earth. Moreover, they had used the satellite to observe that Ye Bai had indeed returned to Earth.

That was why they were so nervous. This single universe did not seem to belong to Ye Bai and they could not handle this sort of thing anymore. As long as Ye Bai was on Earth, they had to guard against other Earthlings for fear that they would provoke Ye Bai and then he would attack Earth. If he attacked, the entire Earth would be destroyed. This sort of thing was not fun.

Nick Fury was also afraid. In any case, he had to pay attention to such a thing because this was his duty. He had to guard the safety of this Earth.

"What is the Living Tribunal? What are you talking about? Is it something pretty serious?"

Although Nick Fury did not know who the Living Tribunal was, he had heard Ye Bai's name. He always felt that as long as any matter was related to Ye Bai, it was a very serious matter. They must pay attention and control this matter strictly.

"The Living Tribunal is a god that's even more powerful than Ye Bai. Didn't I just go out when I saw an alien god entering the edge of our Earth? I went to ask him why he was here. Later I found that the Living Tribunal was here for Ye Bai. Maybe he was defeated by Ye Bai because Ye Bai has returned alive? Now you know what's going on, right? The entire matter is as simple as that."

Captain Marvel sighed because Nick Fury did not know about the Living Tribunal and introduced it briefly. This introduction was still simple and easy to understand. It was enough for him to know the general idea of what was going on. Knowing too much was also not good for him.

Captain Marvel felt that he knew too much, so she was just a little regretful. However, she was also very curious about something. She was curious about how Ye Bai had defeated the Living Tribunal.

"Wait, are you saying that Ye Bai defeated a god that was even more powerful than him?"

Nick Fury could barely accept the concept of God.

"Yes."

Captain Marvel replied impatiently because she felt that Nick Fury needed to know. The two of them had to depend on each other, anyway.

"Then we can't afford to offend Ye Bai even more. I'll have to make proper arrangements to make sure that this big guy is having fun on Earth."

Nick Fury did not seem to be interested in the Living Tribunal's statement because he did not know about it. All he knew was that Ye Bai had defeated the Living Tribunal,  who was even more powerful than him. He just needed to know that Ye Bai had created another record.

Therefore, Nick Fury had to make sure that there was nothing to disturb Ye Bai. Otherwise, the Earth would be finished. It would completely disappear.

"We really do need to make arrangements."

Captain Marvel was also able to understand him because both of them had to make their own arrangements. There was nothing wrong with that. Captain Marvel also had to cooperate. Otherwise, they would be overwhelmed once these things were piled up.

"Look, this satellite is starting to act once again." Suddenly, Nick Fury shouted and panicked.

Recently, many gods, whose names were unknown, had come to the Earth. Moreover, these gods were extremely secretive. They came and went very quietly. However, Nick Fury felt that it was okay as long as they did not pose a threat to Earth. Otherwise, the Earth would be ruined.

"No way? Did another strong guy from the Multiverse come to join in the fun? Could it be that it's looking for Ye Bai as well?"

Captain Marvel was also surprised. Didn't the Living Tribunal just leave? How come another god appeared? Moreover, it was from another dimension.

What the hell was this god of the multiverse doing in this single universe? Ever since Ye Bai came to the Earth, an endless stream of gods had come looking for him. When would he be able to get rid of such troubles?

"Are you going to check it out? What if it's harmful to our Earth?"

Nick Fury was still thinking about Earth. Although this matter might seem trivial to him, destroying an Earth was as easy as flipping a hand for the gods of the Multiverse. However, he did not dare to bet on it.

"Okay, I'll go and check it out."

Captain Marvel was the only one who could go and check it out. This was not a problem because she had the ability to fly at the speed of light. It was possible for her to instantly appear in front of this intruder. This way, things might be much easier.

Captain Marvel appeared in front of one of the most powerful people of the multiverse and found that she didn't know the god in front of her. However, she knew that this god in front of her was not simple. It was definitely not a good guy.

"Your Excellency, may I ask why you came to Earth?"

She said the same words that she had said to the Living Tribunal. That event was a miracle itself. Even Captain Marvel was shocked as she uttered those words. She didn't expect to repeat her words like that.

In other words, two great gods had arrived on Earth in just a short amount of time. What is going on with the Earth these days? Why was it so popular all of a sudden? However, Captain Marvel didn't stop. She had to find out who this god was.

6