Chapter 238: The Arrival of Yazbek
399 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This god looked fierce and evil, but was it going to cause trouble on Earth? Would it harm their planet? That was what Captain Marvel was most concerned about.

As long as it would not cause any harm to Earth, it was welcome to come and visit. It seemed like she couldn't calm down after having experienced so much.

"It's none of your business who I am! And who are you? How dare you question me?" Yazbek certainly didn't know Captain Marvel.

Even if he knew her, he would still be indifferent. He would not put her in his eyes because he felt that he was the most powerful god. Of course, he had the ability to directly destroy the Multiverse.

That was why he dared to be so arrogant, right?

He came here to find Ye Bai, and he wanted to be the first one to find him.

This was because he had heard from Beyonder that Ye Bai had fused with the Heart of the Universe.

The Heart of the Universe was the most powerful artifact, and it helped Ye Bai defeat the Living Tribunal.

Now that the news about the Heart of the Universe had been leaked, many powerhouses of the Multiverse had become greedy.

They wanted to have such an artifact because it was extremely attractive for them.

All of them wanted to become even stronger, so they could do whatever they wanted.

This kind of exciting thing was the meaning of their existence in this vast multiverse.

It seemed that this was the best method for the strong to prove their abilities.

They had to savor such a supreme honor.

As soon as Yazbek thought of the Heart of the Universe, he showed a greedy face.

What he had to do now was to draw out Ye Bai to accept the confrontation.

This was the only way for him to cause a sensation in the entire multiverse.

He wanted to let everyone know that he, Yazbek, had challenged Ye Bai and the challenge was successful.

Therefore, he had to make Ye Bai come out and accept his challenge personally.

"I'm Captain Marvel. I don't care who you are, but if you want to harm Earth, I won't allow you to enter the Earth."

Captain Marvel was still as rigid as ever.

Just like her, Yazbeck, in front of her, was also dressed in red. Even the hat on his head was also red.

Only his face was human-looking.

Just from this color, Captain Marvel could see that Yazbek was not a good guy.

This was a dangerous god.

"Are you even qualified to say such a thing? You'll regret it."

Yazbek laughed wildly. Suddenly, he seemed to have gone crazy.

Moreover, his expression was also extremely sinister.

Captain Marvel also couldn't help feeling disgusted when she saw this.

To be honest, she didn't like seeing things like this.

Captain Marvel was thinking about fighting the monster in front of her.

However, Yazbek did not make a move.

Instead, he just disappeared into thin air and left her alone and dumbfounded.

Therefore, Captain Marvel wanted to use the satellite to investigate where Yazbek went.

She just hoped that he didn't go to Earth.

She felt that as long as Yazbek was on the Earth, the Earth would be in trouble.

Her ominous feeling was becoming stronger and stronger.

"Just killing Captain Marvel is no fun. I have to make full use of her."

Yazbek's final goal was to challenge Ye Bai.

If Ye Bai did not appear by himself, he would not be able to find him because Ye Bai had already formed a protective layer over himself.

This protective layer was the most important factor that hid Ye Bai and Hela.

One of the important reasons why Yazbek did not attack Captain Marvel was because he felt that Captain Marvel could play an important role in his future challenge to Ye Bai.

He had to challenge Ye Bai.

First, he had to let Ye Bai know about his powerful strength.

Then he would force Ye Bai to obediently hand over the Heart of the Universe to him.

He was even thinking about how to kill Ye Bai. This was Yazbek's plan.

He didn't know who he was dealing with.

Yazbek was almost the strongest mutant, and he was simply a madman.

"Captain Marvel, is Earth okay?" Nick Fury was still in a cold sweat.

He didn't expect that one god had just left, and another god arrived on Earth.

Who could stand this?

"I think something might happen very soon. This Yazbek is definitely not that simple. He didn't just come to Earth for a visit. He doesn't have the same attitude as the Living Tribunal. I think he's an unreasonable madman."

Captain Marvel was also a little angry.

She did not know that Yazbek was thinking about her just now.

Of course, she was not as strong as the gods of the Multiverse, but at least she could be considered a god.

So why was Yazbek so cocky?

Why was he so arrogant that he even ignored her?

However, what made her even more worried was that this Yazbek probably came here for Ye Bai.

In fact, Captain Marvel was still a little concerned about Ye Bai.

Back then, Ye Bai had saved the entire Earth, so it was only right for her to be grateful.

"Madman? Has he left? "

Nick Fury should be the one who was the most concerned about whether Yazbek had left Earth or not.

Nick Fury felt that the situation was very bad because even Captain Marvel had called him a madman.

Maybe they should hide.

It was normal for Captain Marvel to be so worried. After all, Yazbek was not simple.

"Even if he's gone, he can always come back whenever he wants."

Captain Marvel finished speaking and fell into deep thought.

...

"Ye Bai, listen."

Hela's words caught Ye Bai's attention, who was eating a meal, but he did not stop eating.

This was the food they had worked so hard to cook together and it could not be wasted.

However, Hela could feel death.

She had actually noticed something a long time ago.

However, she did not say anything for so long as she was waiting for Ye Bai to speak first.

But Ye Bai was just eating as if nothing had happened. "Eat first. There's no need to rush."

Ye Bai looked particularly relaxed.

What's going to happen will happen, anyway.

He couldn't stop it.

Ye Bai was not afraid of anything because he already had the strongest divine artifact, the Heart of the Universe.

Even if he faced the gods of the Multiverse, he could still deal with them, no matter how powerful they were.

He was not even a little bit nervous.

This kind of artifact could give people confidence, and that confidence was built on the basis of strength.

6