Chapter 239: An Extremely Crazy Challenge Letter
364 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In fact, Ye Bai had already felt Yazbek. He specifically came here to find Ye Bai.

What made him curious was why Yazbek came looking for him.

"Could it be related to those mysterious eyes?"

Ye Bai suddenly thought of the pair of eyes that had been observing him. He would never forget the look in those eyes.

Or maybe this god from the Multiverse was here for the Heart of the Universe.

Ye Bai was puzzled.

However, he still planned to ignore Yazbek.

Although Yazbek was a complete lunatic, he could control the order of everything.

He could ignore time and space, and ignore all the laws of the Multiverse.

Yazbek could even destroy the whole Multiverse and recreate the entire timeline and karma.

This mutated human, who claimed to be the strongest in the Multiverse, could still fight.

But in Ye Bai's eyes, this person was not worth mentioning.

He didn't care about him at all because he was not a match for him.

Furthermore, since Yazbek did not harm him, Ye Bai also felt that there was no need to kill him.

It simply didn't make any sense to kill him. Ye Bai wouldn't do anything useless.

If he had some spare time, he might as well spend it with Hela.

It was such a warm little day, so he also became comfortable.

Hela saw Ye Bai's confidence, and suddenly she stopped worrying. Because she knew that as long as Ye Bai showed such a face, it meant that everything was really fine. Then, they went back to eating.

On the other hand, Yazbek felt Ye Bai had still not paid attention to him, so it was time for him to do something.

He felt that he had received a million points of disdain from Ye Bai.

This was something that Yazbek could not tolerate.

He had almost gone crazy.

He must let him know that his ability was far beyond Ye Bai's imagination.

Yazbek was a mutant without a life limit, so he was confident.

His first challenge was to send a challenge letter to Ye Bai.

The main purpose of this challenge letter was to force Ye Bai out.

Yazbek realized that he had to be the most ruthless. His extremely torn face had a ferocious grin.

It was as if the victory was already within his grasp. Little did he know that this was just the beginning.

In fact, this matter had already ended before it even started because Ye Bai didn't take him seriously at all.

Why was he even doing these things?

However, Yazbek was blindly confident. He felt that he was stronger than Ye Bai.

That was why he was determined to do something even more impressive than Ye Bai so that he could force him to come out of hiding.

The first thing Yazbek did was to blow up the Andromeda Galaxy in this single universe.

This explosion directly caused the Andromeda Galaxy to disappear from its concept forever.

It also caused a huge commotion.

Yazbek was very satisfied as he watched all this happen because he felt this was enough to make Ye Bai pay attention to him.

To let him know that Yazbek was a threat to his life.

Yazbek hoped that Ye Bai would take this challenge seriously.

Not only that, but he was also spreading the evil deeds committed by Ye Bai all over the world.

This was his so-called challenge letter. From his point of view, he was issuing a challenge every time he caused destruction on the Earth.

Yazbek felt that he was forcing Ye Bai to come out of hiding by doing these things.

That was all.

He even entered the satellite system and blew up the satellite system of S.W.O.R.D.

This explosion almost scared Nick Fury.

He didn't even know where this monster came from.

Why did he destroy the satellite system without even saying anything?

And why did he leave as soon as it exploded?

They could hear his laughter, which he had left behind on purpose.

This kind of laughter was really scary.

Moreover, it would occasionally echo in space and time.

Since Yazbek could ignore time and space as he pleased, such a thing was not difficult for him.

"Yazbek, what the hell are you doing?" Captain Marvel couldn't help but be angry.

She was chasing after Yazbek and shouting at him because she felt that he was simply crazy.

He was able to manipulate the order of all things and ignore space and time.

He could even ignore the laws of their Earth.

Moreover, his actions completely disrupted the balance on the Earth, which caused panic among humans.

Who was going to manage this kind of thing?

Yazbek was not going to listen to any advice at all. He wanted these people to think that he was crazy.

"Hahahahaha"

Yazbek revealed a crazy smile. He was very satisfied to see all this happen.

He had destroyed almost all the major galaxies, and his challenge letter had also reached every corner of Earth.

Everyone already knew that he was trying to challenge Ye Bai.

However, Yazbek thought that Ye Bai didn't dare to accept the challenge.

He thought that he still needed to do something to force him to come out and accept his challenge.

"I just want to challenge Ye Bai. Although it has nothing to do with you, this can force Ye Bai to come out, so why not. Hahahahaha ..."

Yazbek was still looking at Captain Marvel with a fierce expression.

He loved seeing the look on Captain Marvel's face at this very moment. Such an expression was hilarious.

"You are crazy. Do you know how much damage you've done to this universe? You're doing this for your own selfish desires. Sooner or later, there will be another god who will deal with you. When the time comes, you won't even have time to regret it."

Captain Marvel shouted. She even wanted to fight back, but this Yazbek seemed to be able to travel through time and space at any time. Sometimes he would appear here and then somewhere else.

However, his voice could be heard everywhere.

Just experiencing this kind of arrogance once was enough.

His purpose was simple. He just wanted to force Ye Bai to come out and accept his challenge.

"You can't beat me. Don't waste your energy. All I want is to challenge Ye Bai. If you don't want to die, just ask him to come out and accept my challenge."

Suddenly, his face changed and his eyes became focused. His ferocious face also had a calm expression. "Hahahaha... You are scared of me, right? A bunch of fools!" A moment later, Yazbek regained his original crazy face.

6