Chapter 242: Superheroes Became Courageous
376 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the superheroes' point of view, stopping Yazbek was actually the most important.

Captain Marvel had already told them that they needed to face that lunatic.

It was that simple. They should just do it.

There was no need for any fancy stuff.

"You're courting death."

Suddenly, Captain Marvel burst into a rage.

Of course, she could not tolerate the fact that Yazbek was doing such a thing to Earth.

It had to be admitted that Captain Marvel was really a charismatic female superhero and she could almost be considered a god.

Such an identity was very special.

In fact, Yazbek was just blindly confident.

A look from Captain Marvel reflected a bomb at Yazbek. The bomb instantly turned into smoke.

Taking advantage of this smoke, Captain Marvel disappeared into the sea of people.

Her strength should not be underestimated.

She could fight, but she just didn't want to cause too much damage.

Therefore, she retreated because she couldn’t defeat Yazbek by herself.

The heroes in the S.W.O.R.D. bureau were watching the satellite surveillance, and they saw the actions of Captain Marvel.

They became very courageous in an instant.

Suddenly, they felt that there was no need to be afraid of Yazbek because Captain Marvel, a very powerful person, was with them.

They were actually feeling a little lucky.

This matter was not decided by them alone. It was all decided by all the heroes.

In fact, even Yazbek did not expect such explosive power. Some heroes also came to the scene because they didn’t want Captain Marvel to face this situation alone.

If the superheroes wanted to defeat Yazbek, all of them still needed to work together.

Spider-Man, Hulk ……

Although Yazbek was very shocked when he saw this situation, he reacted very quickly.

This was not the first time he had seen such a thing.

Although Captain Marvel’s strength was quite strong, it was still necessary for him to take a good grasp of the situation.

“I have already told you that I came here to find Ye Bai, not you.”

Suddenly, Yazbek spoke normally.

Actually, even he did not expect himself to change his tone. However, this voice could still be recognized.

Even so, Yazbek did not want to let others know that he was normal.

He was a lunatic, so he did not need to pretend.

Although Captain Marvel hadn’t properly fought with Yazbek yet, she had already felt his power.

She had never expected that she would encounter such a strong mutant.

In fact, Captain Marvel wanted to laugh when Yazbek said that he was only here for Ye Bai.

Even the other superheroes did not believe it because if Yazbek really did not want to cause trouble, why would he harm Earth?

Why would he destroy the Andromeda Galaxy in this single universe?

Its destruction was even irreversible.

Their past memories instantly filled their hearts with sadness and anger.

The most basic ability was needed to survive in the universe.

“If that’s the case, why do you continue to take a walk on Earth with a challenge letter? What does this have to do with Earth? Why are you looking for Ye Bai?”

Captain Marvel had heard what Yazbek said, so she had the courage to continue to ask questions.

Otherwise, she wouldn’t even know what was going on because Yazbek might not give her a chance to know the answer to these questions.

Now she finally had this opportunity.

Obviously, Captain Marvel wanted to catch Yazbek because if the situation continued like this, the ones who got hurt would be the superheroes and the ordinary people.

“Of course, I came here for a very important reason. I came here to take his life.”

Suddenly, Yazbek thought of something and changed his answer. He thought that if he directly mentioned the Heart of the Universe, then Captain Marvel might snatch it from him.

Although Captain Marvel was quite strong, she was definitely not his opponent.

If the two of them really fought, the one who had a high chance of winning was Yazbek.

“Why do you want to take his life?”

Captain Marvel was very curious when she heard this.

Why did so many people want to kill Ye Bai recently? First, it was the Living Tribunal, and then it was Yazbek.

He’s the second person who came here for Ye Bai in such a short time.

How strange.

“What’s wrong? Could it be that Ye Bai has something that all of them want?”

Nick Fury, who was monitoring the situation through satellites, heard what they were saying.

At this moment, he was actually quite curious and wanted to discuss it with Natasha.

Now Natasha was his confidant.

That was why he was not wary of her at all.

“I also don’t know. But I have always felt that Ye Bai is not a simple person.” Natasha quickly told him about her inner feelings.

In fact, she still had a certain interest in Ye Bai.

After all, such a god was living on Earth and he was not someone that they would dare to offend.

They could only look at him from afar

“What an interesting guy.”

Then they continued to observe the conversation between Captain Marvel and Yazbek.

This was a very nerve-wracking thing.

Perhaps Yazbek would attack the Earth once again.

If he did, they would not be able to hold on.

“Let me ask you, do you know what the Heart of the Universe is?“

As expected of a lunatic, he still told Captain Marvel about this.

Even though this was a rather secretive matter, he felt that since the situation was under his control, he could say it out loud.

After all, this thing would eventually belong to him, anyway. He was not afraid that others would find out about it.

He thought that he was the best, and he was even more powerful than Ye Bai.

He even thought that Ye Bai was afraid of him, so he hid somewhere and didn’t dare to accept his challenge.

He should be afraid of losing to him and losing the Heart of the Universe.

4