Chapter 04
470 10 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy this novel, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

I’m rather used to getting up early, so the house is dead-quiet when I wake the next morning at just after six. Getting out of bed, I remake it and pad over to the dresser to get some fresh lingerie. Pausing there, I look at the weather app on my phone and see that it’s going to be a rather warm day, which prompts me to decide on a skirt and half-shirt.

Heading over to the closet, I choose a navy-colored plaid pleated skirt with several widths of white stripes, and a white ruched off-the-shoulder blouse, which also leaves my belly exposed.

That done, I gather everything up and head to the bathroom to shower. After I shower, dry myself off and apply lotion, I dry and brush out my hair, then get dressed. I make my way back to my room, slip on some navy-colored no-show socks, and my white sports shoes. Then I sit down at my vanity and style my hair.

It’s a routine I am used to since I’ve done this every afternoon and weekend for the last six months. By the time I’m done, it’s after seven, and I think my aunt and cousin should be up soon, so I think I’ll surprise them by making everyone breakfast.

It’s nothing special, nor anything too hard to make since I’m merely making hash browns, bacon, and fried eggs. The smell of the bacon must have woken them because they come padding into the kitchen as I’m cooking. My aunt merely says, “Good morning,” while my cousin comes up behind me, hugs me, yawns, and murmurs, “Morning. Someone is an eager beaver.”

After breakfast, Megan and I clean up the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher while my aunt heads off to get dressed. After we finish, Megan does the same as I sit down in the living room and turn on the TV.

When they come back, my aunt tells me, “Jackie, stand up so we can get a good look at you.”

I do as she asks and even slowly turn around for them. Once I have, Aunt Scarlett murmurs, “Hmm, quite good. You’re already showing that you have good fashion sense, but something else is needed.” She looks at Megan and asks, “What do you think?”

“She looks good, but honestly, she’s a little lacking up top,” which makes me blush.

Megan giggles when I do, then says, “Relax, Cuz. There’s no need to be embarrassed, we’re all girls here…. Ah! I know. What size are you?”

“Uh… I’m a 32A.”

She grins and states, “Perfect! I have just the thing to help!” She bounces out of the room and comes back a few minutes later with a strapless bra in hand. “Here, this was one of my old bras.”

“I’m already wearing one,” I reply while trying to figure out what the difference is between the one I’m wearing and the one she has since they’re both obviously strapless.

“Trust me. This is a much better one for you.”

Looking at her with a confused expression, I ask, “Why?”

She holds it up to show me. “Look, it’s a 32A as well, but this is a pushup bra with gel padding in the cups, so it’ll bump you up by about a half-cup in size giving you a bit more visually up top along with a bit of cleavage… Look, I’m not saying you aren’t good as you are, but you’ll look even better with this, right Mom?”

My aunt nods. “She’s right. Most girls your age are at least a B cup, if not larger.”

I nod in agreement, but state, “I also don’t have the hormone levels they do either.”

My aunt grins. “Don’t worry, Sweetie. That is something that we will be fixing today. Now, go change your bra. We have things to do today.”

In my room, I remove my blouse and bra. I then pick up the new one and fumble with it trying to clasp it behind my back. Sorry, all of my bras are front clasp, I like them better. I try for several minutes before finally giving up on the effort.

Poking my head out the door, I call out, “Megan, could you come here, please? I need your help.”

As soon as she walks into my room, she knows why I called for her, and begins to giggle uncontrollably at my exasperated expression.

Growling under my breath because I’m somewhat fed up and embarrassed over her seeing me topless, I ask, “Are you going to help me or just make fun of me.”

"Sure," she manages to say between giggles. “Here, let me show you how I do it.”

She removes her blouse, reaches behind herself, and in one swift motion, she has her bra off before I even realized it, leaving her topless as well, which makes me blush harder and look away.

“Hey, Mom told me to treat you like one of the girls, so stop looking away. You need to get used to seeing me and other girls like this. It’s nothing to be ashamed of and nothing you won’t be seeing many times in the future with me and my friends.” Sighing internally, I look at her as she continues, “You have a decent start on a nice set of boobs of your own. Are they tender? I know mine were when I began puberty.”

“Yeah, and they itch like the devil. I could barely stand my t-shirts touching them before Mom got me some bras.”

“Mhmm. I hear you, but don’t worry, it probably won’t be much longer, and that’ll stop,” she says, trying to reassure me. “Did your Mom give you any pramoxine cream to use?”

“Yes, and it does help,” I state as I stare at her breasts.

“Yeah, it does.”

Think what you want, but this is the first time I’ve seen any breasts other than my own. Hers are much bigger than mine, and in my opinion, they’re rather beautiful.

“Are you just gonna stare at my boobs,” she asks with a playful grin, which, of course, makes me look away and blush again. She giggles again at my reaction. “Hey, don’t worry about it. Girls check each other out all the time. I guess you’ve never seen anyone else’s boobs before?” I shake my head, and she steps closer to me, grabs my hands, and places them on her boobs without even batting an eye.

I gently squeeze them and notice a huge difference between hers and mine. Mine are rather firm, almost hard, whereas hers are soft and supple while also being rather perky. After a few gentle squeezes, I awkwardly pull away.

She smiles at me. “See, no big deal, right? Alrighty then, watch me. It’s rather easy to put on a back clasp bra, but it does take a bit of practice.”

Slipping back on her bra, she turns around and demonstrates how to do it. “See? Easy peasy.”

“Geez, this is so awkward,” I state when I finally accomplished it.

Megan and I redon our blouses, and then I check myself out in the mirror. I have to admit that Megan and my aunt are right. I look much more natural for a girl my age now.

Megan asks, “Ready?”

I nod and gesture for her to lead the way, then we head back out into the living room to meet up with my aunt.

“No makeup today?” She asks.

I shake my head. “We’re not doing anything special for me to need it, or are we?”

“No, but most girls usually wear eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss as an everyday thing, but that’s up to you. Personally, I use it every time I’m going to leave the house, but that’s just me. Anyway, are we ready?”

Megan looks me over again and states, “Hang on.” She trots back to her room and returns a few moments later with a pink wallet and an off-white-colored purse with a long, thin strap. She hands them to me. “Here, you can keep these. I don’t use them anymore, and you’ll need something to carry the things you’ll need in them.”

"Like what," I ask with a confused expression.

I watch as she opens it to show me a hairbrush, lip gloss, a small flip open mirror, and a hair scrunchy. She also picks up and drops my cellphone in the purse. She then grabs my wallet from me and transfers the contents to the other wallet. Once she has, she drops it in as well.

That done, my aunt asks, “All ready now?” We both nod in reply and then follow Aunt Scarlett out to the car. I still have no idea where we’re going or what we’ll be doing. Once we’re buckled in, my aunt pulls out and heads off.

“Umm, Aunt Scarlett?”

“Hmm?”

“Where are we going?”

“First up, you have two doctor’s appointments. Then we’ll eat lunch, and afterward, we’re going to the salon, and finally, shopping.”

“Doctor’s appointments for what?”

“You, my lovely little niece, are going to begin your hormone treatments today, so that is the first appointment. Then you have an appointment with a psychologist that your other doctor recommended you see.”

I nod and murmur, “Okay.”

I’ve been seeing a psychologist for years now, even more frequently now that I’ve been transitioning, and she’s helped me a lot, so I’m rather glad that Mom and Dad remembered to arrange this.

I won’t go into everything that happens at my appointments. The first one is going to be my regular doctor while I’m here, and her name is Doctor Emilia Roberts. She performs a general check-up, talks to me about my changes, and gives us a prescription for the hormones.

My psychologist is called Doctor Erina Kelson, but she states that I should call her Erina.

After that, we head to a local diner to have lunch. Now, I told you that they live in a fairly small town, roughly 7,500 people, so like most small towns, almost everyone knows almost everyone else, so Megan and Aunt Scarlett are greeted by name when we enter. Of course, when the waitress/co-owner comes over, I’m introduced to her. She, Beth, and her husband, Ron, own and run this little diner. She cashiers and waits on the customers while he cooks. I have to say the food is rather good, too.

Next up is the salon. Although, with my slightly longer than shoulder-length hair, I have no idea why since there isn’t much that can be done with that length of hair. Aunt Scarlett and Megan are again greeted by name, and then I’m introduced to a pretty lady by the name of Gina.

“So, what are we doing today?” Gina asks my aunt.

“Extensions and a manicure for Jackie. She’s decided that her tomboy phase is over, and we’re going to help her with that.”

“How long do you want the extensions?”

“I’d like you to make them waist-length.”

She looks at my hair. “I’m sure we have the color to match her hair, but right now, we only have that length in human hair, so it’s going to be more expensive. Is that alright?”

“Of course.”

“Okay, and is there anything special you want to be done with her nails?”

“French tips, please.”

Gina nods, beckons at me, and says, “Alright. Come on then, let’s get started.”

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

20