Chapter 24: She’s crazy!
226 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here it goes. I better get ready. 

“Hubby, you need to do this,” says Saori.

“How long did it take for first mother to lose all her researching skills?” I say.

“When dad told me the story, he told us it lasted for a month.”

That’s a pretty long time. How did it get that far? 

“It was hard to convince my first mother that father was sick of her. She thought it was a neglect play or something.”

What in the Author’s name is neglect play?  

“Anyway, you can do it. I will check after to tell if you succeeded.”

I move to Lucine’s room on those words. When I open the door, excited sounds leave her mouth. Lucine, today will not be fun.

I make her sit up.

“Bro... er!” says Lucine. Her eyes focus on me. Those eyes can see only me. It hurts. But this is for your own good.

“Lucine… I’m si—.” 

I try to finish the words. But I cannot finish them! Think back to what Saori said! Maybe there’s an easier way to make Lucine believe I’m sick of her. 

“Truth is Lucine, my nights with you have not been fu—.”

It’s been fun all the way! Lucine is still looking at me without a change in her expression. It’s filled with love and lust. Should try the rude one Saori suggested?

“Your holes are loo—.”

I cannot finish these sentences at all. They are all lies! Have I always been this honest? Am I? I mean, I lie like a normal person, but why can’t I say these words now? Let’s try the last one.

“I’ve found another person! I don’t wan—”

Oh well, I that’s one is also a fail. Lucine’s eyes lock onto mine. She tries to speak, but only gibberish comes out. I can sort of understand that she said: ‘bring her, let’s have fun together’. Or am I imagining things?

Anyway, what’s so bad about this? I can just support Lucine for life. We can scale back for her body, but there’s no need to hurt her heart. We can make her go with Saori to recuperate. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

“Hubby, what are you doing? Well… I did not really count on you succeeding,” says Saori.

“Saori, just take her with you. Don’t worry, it will work out. No need to hurt her heart.” I say.

“No! Lucine is a smart person. Let’s not waste her skills on something this dumb.”

Lucine shouts at Saori. 

“Lucine, I will not let you have such a fun time alone!”

Wait, is that the real reason you want to cure her? Lucine shouts back at Saori.

“When we get older. Not now though!” says Saori.

What are they talking about?

“Hubby, sit down there.”

I obey her instructions and sit on the bed.

“Lucine. Hubby here is sick of you!”

Lucine screams at her. 

“Fine, if you do not believe me, I will prove it to you! Hubby, take it off.”

Saori points at my pants. I follow her instructions.

“That one too.”

I remove my clothes, unleashing my spear. Her face turns ripe from embarrassment. She adjusts her clothes, revealing underwear.

Not going to lie, this is pretty hot.

“Watch this Lucine! You are not a suitable partner.”

Her bare feet touch my spear. I don’t have a foot fetish! After a few strokes from her feet, my essence gushes out and hits Saori’s body. My body betrays me! Do I have a foot fetish?

Lucine’s shouts get louder.

“See Lucine? Look how happy I made him. Bet he does not cover your body like this!”

I’m pretty sure I do? I don’t think this will work. Lucine’s volume goes down. What? It works? 

Saori’s hand then plays with my spear. They go up and down its length, polishing it. I cannot hold it and even more of my essence gushes out. It douses Saori’s face and hair.

“See this Lucine? My hands are way better than your loose holes!”

Lucine is in tears as she gets quieter and quieter. Don’t trust her Lucine! You both are the best!

“You can do this too? But you cannot even move! Do not make me laugh!”

Saori’s getting into this villain role. Lucine’s cries are breaking my heart. My spear grows in size. More essence pours out.

You sadistic spear!

“My husband does not want you! He has me!” says Saori.

Saori’s head gets down. Her tongue strokes my spear. Multiple motions coat it with her saliva. To finish, she gives the spear’s tip a kiss. A tidal wave of essence pours out! Her mouth opens but cannot contain most of it. With her mouth puffed up with essence, she faces Lucine.

I can only see her back. But it looks like she spilled it all out in front of Lucine. Lucine is silent now.

“See this? I can just get more of it. HE. IS. SICK. OF. YOU!”

Milk pours out from Lucine’s chests and washes Saori with it. Lucine crumples to the bed.

Saori’s eyes focus on me. They are drawing me in. 

Crimson. My gaze moves down. Down where Saori is. She moves. Her mouth opens wide right in front of my spear. Her hands guide both of mine to hold her head. She looks back at Lucine one last time.

“No!” Lucine shouts.

Saori’s eyes lock with mine once more. I know what she wants me to do. In one smooth motion, my hands bring her head down onto my spear. It penetrates deep inside her throat. Her insides are now filled to the brim with my essence. 

That was divine. I let go of her head. Lucine has fallen asleep again. I feel my spear still inside deep inside of Saori’s mouth. Did she faint? I held her head and draw out my spear.

Image

[collapse]

It’s out. Saori’s mouth closes and her eyes open. Her mouth was still full of my essence. Her clothes fall off from her body one by one. Now in her full glory. She places her head in front of me and swallows all of it. Her lips part to open wide. It’s empty. After that display, her eyes lock with mine.

I need to slay this demoness. I drag her to me with a violent motion. Hugging her. As I prepare to penetrate her, I get my wits back. 

We can’t do this! The filming began already! I pushed her away. Saori falls flat onto the bed. However, her buttocks are still up, tempting me to dive in.

Why am I the one holding back?

Please give me a break and don’t do this to me!

If you find any mistakes, tell me and I will find it and kill it!

The heart button deserves your love. Smash it!

Please answer this poll in chapter 1 at the bottom.

Oh, what's this?

7