Chapter 25: The twist
206 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Saori, are you alright?”

There is no reply. Did I push her too hard? I bring her face up. Her eyes are closed. I must have put too much for—.

Her crimson eyes open.

She moves like a predator.

Her fangs penetrate my neck.

I could have stopped or dodged her, but it would have hurt her. Her bite cuts deep. Her body then moves to latch onto my body. I feel her enlarged stomach.

“Saori? What are you doing?”

“Give it to me!”

Saori’s legs lock onto my back. She tries to make my spear go inside her. I place my hands on her bottom and stop her. She can’t overcome my strength.

This is dangerous! It’s too close! Her undergarments are gone! My spear would’ve plunged into her in one go.

Wait? Why am I holding myself back?

This is for Saori’s dreams. I feel it. The coming danger. Once I enter that sacred place. We’ll be stuck right here for a week. Minimum.

While still holding her in place. I stand up. Once up, my hands inch to her legs. I adjust my spear to be positioned behind her. They’re enveloped by her humps, triggering a reaction. It’s more slippery now!

I grab her legs. With my strength, I pry them off! That action made me lose my grip on them! She tried to insert it again! I stopped it just in time! But she’s locked her legs on my back again.

She won’t let go of my neck. It’s bleeding a lot. I can’t remove her without getting rid of her bite first. A brilliant idea to solve my problems pops up in my brain! My hands holding on to her buttocks move.

My finger moves to enter her buttocks. I play with her orifice and it her legs grew weak. Her fangs lock on to me. I feel them dig deeper. I’m getting dizzy from the blood loss. This is insane. She’s sucking out my blood!

I put my spear between her thighs and get to work. The pleasure they bring is immense. More liquid pours out from me. This time I am not alone as her flower releases love juices covering my spear.

“Ahhh!” says Saori.

I get my hand to cover her mouth. She struggles and breaks away from me. She hisses at me. Her hands are open with her claws out. Where do those even come from? When did her nails become so sharp?

“Saori. Let’s talk this through. Calm down now.”

“Give it to me!”

She moves forward with her hands and they both slash at me. I hear a slashing sound as her attack hits only the air. How is she moving that fast with that stomach?

After that miss, she lunges at me. Her nails hit the floor. Ouch. That looked like it must have hurt. She tries to lunge again, but her hands are stuck.

Did her nails just dig into the floor? What in the Author’s name! What is happening?

I run outside the room. This is not safe at all! We need to get away from Lucine! She’s following me. I reach the bottom of the stairs.

She jumps at me from the top of the stairs! Saori, are you crazy? I try to stop her fall. It’s a ruse!

Her nails dig into both of my shoulders. She uses them to flip her whole body upside down! Twirls! And then she brings her head down to bite onto my neck! What is with this acrobatic ability?

Image

[collapse]

I can see now why her dancing potential is so high. Stop. Now’s not the time!

She latches onto my back. Good news. Now there’s no way my spear can penetrate her. Bad news is that her teeth are deep inside my neck. It was even the other side! Now both of them are bleeding!

I walk with her on my back. She began scratching away at my back. What is this? This is making me want to punish this demoness!

“Ugh… The world is spinning.”

We are going to the living room! I move to our sofa this way. If she falls, she’ll land on it. I try to shake her off. My elbows hit something soft as I was trying to shake her off.

“Ahhh!” says Saori.

Her bite unlocks, and her legs lose their grip. She falls to the sofa. What happened?

I look back and see her. She looks weak and tame now. Tears are forming in her eyes. Below her, some of my essence leaks out. She looks at me and vomits. Most of it is my essence.

“Saori! What happened?”

“Ugh…”

I check her body while patting her back. Her stomach size decreased by quite a lot. She continues vomiting, and it was still my essence. Some leak through her nose.

I sprint to find towels and water for her. Things calm down. I wipe her face with the towels. We needed a bath. There’s a lot of vomit and blood on our bodies. My back is bleeding all over.

“Saori, are you back?”

“Yes. Ugh. It hurts hubby.”

“Where.”

“Here.”

There’s a bruise on her stomach’s side. Alarm bells ring inside my head.

………

A dark room with three people. I am wearing handcuffed, sitting on a stiff chair with my arms on the table.

“Did you or did you not hit your woman?” says the official.

“It was an accident, your honor!”

“Did you hit your woman? Answer the question!” says the official.

“I did on accident! It was my elbow!”

“Elbowing a woman on the face. Let’s write that,” says the other official.

“It’s not the face, sir! It was on her side!”

“Arguing with law enforcement. More strikes for you,” says the other official.

They rigged this!

“You are going to jail, mister!” says the official.

In jail. Saori visits me.

“Hubby, it hurts.”

………

“Hubby, it hurts,” says Saori.

“Hang on Saori! We have first aid here!” I say.

Phew. I’m not in jail. Yet.

“Hubby I’m sorry.”

Why is she the one apologizing? Is it like those dramas where the husband throws food but the wife says sorry for cooking bad?

“I’m really sorry Saori! It was an accident! I didn’t mean to go all domestic on you! Let’s go now to the hospital!”

“Please let us leave it at that. The bruise is not that big. I would rather not go! Let us keep this between us!”

Why are you speaking like an abused wife trying to maintain her marriage for the kids?

“No, we’re definitely going to the hospital!”

“I am scared! I do not need it! Go alone!”

“What are you saying? Don’t be afraid of me. That was an accident Saori! I promise to not do it again!”

I sound just like an abuser! Forgive me, please! I’ll make it up to you! I swear!

“Hubby… Look in the mirror.”

It’s me in the mirror. The bites on my neck are turning purple. The cuts on my back are deep. Wow! They’re still bleeding like mad. If I said a wild animal attacked me, they’ll believe me.

“I am an abuser!”

Saori cries on my shoulders.

Well.

That’s a twist.

You found a mistake? What's that can I eat that? Where is it?

Visit the poll here. I want to know if people want to hide the images in spoilers or keep them like now.

The heart button looks lonely. Love it to pieces!

5