Chapter 26: What kind of doctor is this?
190 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the doctor’s office with weird stares from the nurse and doctor point at us. Saori is covering her face with a mask. Her head is down, and she’s grabbing onto me, trying to make her body look smaller.

“You have several injuries, sir Atlas. Can you tell me what happened?” says the doctor.

“Well, doctor—.”

“It was me, doctor! Forgive me hubby! I did not mean to do this!” says Saori.

Why is she butting in? What happened to our plans? Saori’s body is shaking.

“Is this a case of abuse?” says the doctor.

“Doctor, I will take full responsibility. Please have my husband checked out!”

I don’t think my injuries are severe. Maybe they are bad? To be honest, this pain is nothing to me. I’ve been through worse.

“Alright sir Atlas, let’s check your wounds.” says the doctor.

“Can you please check my wife’s condition, too?” I say.

The doctor motions for his nurse to stay. The doctor and I leave and walk into a different one. After showing him my injuries, he fell into deep thought.

“After examining your wounds, I now understand what happened. There is something puzzling, though.”

“What is it?”

“You are healing inhumanly fast, sir Atlas.”

“Isn’t that a good thing? I have always recovered this way.”

“Wait, a moment.”

The doctor brings out his phone and scrolls through it.

“Ah! I recognized your name sounded familiar, sir Atlas!”

“Do you know me?”

“You are quite a famous case!”

“Famous? What case?”

“You are sir Atlas Renido right?”

“Yes, I am?”

“So, you are ‘The man whose dick doesn’t falter’?”

What’s with that title? Do they name patients like that?

“You are extremely popular among the female doctors.”

That’s good?

“And some male doctor admires you as well.”

I will never return to this hospital!

“Anyway, sir Atlas, you should be fine in a couple hours. According to these documents, you previously suffered from far worse injuries.”

“Well, that’s good news.”

“You seem different from what the files said. It says here that you suffer from constant excruciating pain and that painkillers have no effect on you.”

“I had them before. When I got married to my wife, that issue solved itself.”

“How did your problem get fixed? Can you tell me about it?”

This doctor is too excited. I’m not telling this guy anything.

“What about my wife, doctor? Is she going to be alright?”

“Oh, you’re right. Let’s go sir Atlas, you both need to hear about this.”

We came back to the room before. The nurse and Saori are still here. The nurse is comforting Saori.

“Alright sir Atlas and miss Saori, you need to see this,” says the doctor.

The doctor shows us a picture of a woman. She looks normal. He then brings out a different picture. It’s the same woman, but her nails have extended and her fangs are more pronounced. This is quite similar to what happened to Saori!

“This is a special condition that happens to certain women when they enter an aroused state.”

“It is a very rare condition. There are only five other cases. Miss Saori here is the sixth,” says the doctor.

“Doctor, does that mean I will hurt my husband again?” says Saori.

“Do not worry, miss, the ‘wild state’ doesn’t always happen. It will happen again, though, so prepare yourselves.”

“What if it happens again? How can we prevent it?”

“There’s no known way to prevent this condition, unfortunately. This is a special case.”

“Is there a special doctor for this?” I say.

“A lot of special cases are still a mystery to us. Even the special doctors cannot solve them,” says the doctor.

It’s true they couldn’t solve my problem. That’s a big reason I thought hospitals were a scam.

“What can we do?” says Saori.

“Don’t worry, this problem has known solutions!” says the doctor.

Is there medicine for this?

“The first solution is to inflict pain that triggers a massive orgasm. It seems you used that method this time.”

What? I look at Saori. She’s avoiding my gaze.

Image

[collapse]

“Did you really?” I say.

Saori’s face is red hot. She still won’t answer, though.

“The second way is to have intercourse. The male partner must satisfy the female partner. This is taxing on the male partner. We have a case of someone almost dying on while trying this method.”

May the Author bless that man. He’s a real man.

“He was an authentic man,” says the doctor.

“There’s a last way. I’ll give you a demonstration,” says the doctor.

He motions for the nurse. The nurse goes up to the table and gets on all fours. The doctor then grabs her hair backward.

He explains to us that there’s a pressure point to hit just above the neck. He tells us the hair pull is part of it. I doubt it.

After that, there’s a pressure point on her back, straight in the middle. The last pressure point is right below the bellybutton. The nurse screams and melts after the doctor hits the last pressure.

I’m sitting here dumbfounded. Did he just do that? Saori’s covering her face, but there are clear gaps between her fingers.

“But this method only works when the ‘wild state’ is shallow. You should try this method first before resorting to the others,” says the doctor.

Is this normal? I mean, the nurse is still lying down, collapsed on the doctor’s table. Are we going to ignore this?

“How do we know if it’s a shallow state?”

“When this method fails,” says the doctor.

Thanks, doc.

“Is this also why my wife’s belly expands, doctor?” I say.

“I’ve never heard of that one before,” says the doctor.

“No. That one is your fault,” says the nurse.

Alright… kind of awkward that she woke up in time to respond.

Before we left, I ask the doctor a simple question.

“Are you in a relationship with the nurse doctor? What you, uh… demonstrated, was a bit too intimate.”

“No, I have a lovely wife at home.”

“So, she knows about this?”

“I know a man of your caliber understands.”

No, I don’t!

He winks at me.

This doctor is a hundred percent cheating on his wife.

You were the correct one! You were supposed to kill the mistakes! Not join it!

The heart is lonely. End it's suffering by smashing it!

I am once again asking for your voting support.

6