Chapter 81: Of course, choose to forgive him (Edited)
535 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fish! You little scoundrel! I thought we agreed that you couldn't leave my side!"

A furious Hagrid lunged at Fish, shouting so loudly that the centaurs surrounded him, fearing that he might hurt Fish.

However, when Hagrid was halfway through his roar, seeing the innocent expression on Fish's face and the droopy cat ears on his head, his voice softened involuntarily and his words changed rapidly.

"It's been emphasized many times that the Forbidden Forest is dangerous, you're not hurt, are you?"

"No meow, Fish is amazing!" (* ̄ω ̄*).

After successfully appeasing Hagrid by pretending to be pitiful, Fish quickly returned to his old ways, shaking his head triumphantly.

The relieved Hagrid then had time to thank the horses, "Thank you for taking care of him, otherwise I wouldn't have known where to find this little guy."

Ronan, the red-haired centaur, gently shook his head and said in his melancholy voice, "The stars have long foretold the coming of the Son of Nature."

"It is said that I am not a kind of Son of Nature!"  ?(●ΦωΦ●)?

Fish was no longer angry about it, but he still had to protest.

"Anyway, I'd like to thank you, otherwise I wouldn't know what to say to Professor McGonagall."

Hagrid knew that centaurs had always been so vague with their words, and since he knew that no matter how much I asked, they wouldn't tell him anything, he didn't ask in detail about Nature's Child.

"Meow!" ∑(●ΦДΦ●)

Hearing Hagrid mention Professor McGonagall, Fish remembered what he had promised Minerva.

"You haven't told Minerva, have you, big man?"

Fish tugged at Hagrid's coat, not bothering to eat the delicious roast boar, and asked anxiously.

"No, I was too busy looking for you to tell her," Hagrid said, picking up a piece of roast boar and popping it into his mouth, exhausted from the trip, as he munched on the fragrant roast.  "But I'll definitely report it to Professor McGonagall later. Don't blame me, blame yourself for not keeping your promises."

"That's not true, Meow!"

Fish was in a hurry, the thought of being caught by Minerva again made his little brain hurt, so he explained to Hagrid.

"I was staying close to you, but I ran into a fat, weird duck that sent me somewhere else, meow!"

"A fat, odd duck?"

At first, Hagrid didn't know what kind of animal Fish was talking about, but after Fish explained and gestured, he realized that the "odd duck" was a Diricawl.

"If it's a Diricawl, you can't be blamed for it."

Hagrid stroked his untidy beard at the thought of the Diricawl's racial talent, then changed the subject.

"But even so, I still have to report to Professor McGonagall."

"Meow!"  ?(●ΦДΦ●)?

"Ho ho ho ho ho..." Hagrid laughed out loud as he stroked his beard, then put his big hand on Fish's little head and rubbed it, "I'm sure Professor McGonagall won't blame you too much if you say you didn't mean it, after all, Professor McGonagall is still very reasonable."

Fish pushed Hagrid's hand away from his head and, holding his head in his hands, muttered, "It's just that I'm afraid Minerva's reasoning, meow.... Makes my head hurt."

If Professor McGonagall would start fighting directly, Fish would not have worried, and would even have wished for it, since he could now fight with assistants, and he was sure he could beat Professor McGonagall.

But if Professor McGonagall grabbed him and lectured him, there was nothing Fish could do, he couldn't start fighting Professor McGonagall first.

So...

At that point, I can only try to pretend to be pitiful first, but pretending to be pitiful isn't very useful with Minerva now....

Fish lowered his head and nibbled on the roasted boar, his large, peculiar eyes were blank, and the tail hidden under his robe swayed slightly, and suddenly a brilliant idea occurred to him.

If pretending to be pitiful doesn't work...

How about acting arrogant and provoking Minerva to fight?

After the fight, win or lose, Minerva should be able to let him talk, so he'll only be grounded, but he'll probably get another point deduction, which is a shame for everyone in the Big Cat House....

But I'm sure everyone will forgive me, after all, Fish is so cute! ●ω●?

Fish, who had found a solution, immediately stopped worrying about Professor McGonagall's problems, twitched his ears, lifted his tail behind him and a happy purr came out of his throat.

"This... Fish," Hagrid said before seeing the cat's tail stretched across the robe behind Fish, "I was going to ask earlier, what's with your ears and tail?"

"Meow?"

Fish tilted his head to look at Hagrid beside him, wiggled his ears again, then gave him a proud little look and said, "That's Fish's new form he learned today! It's so much fun, meow!"

He held out a hand, alternating between human and cat paw, to show Hagrid.

"Can a natural animagus do that..."

Hagrid scratched his head in surprise, but remembering that Nymphadora Tonks, a disguised Wizard, could also change the color of her hair on her own, he didn't find it unacceptable at all.

Besides...

Fish looks even cuter with cat ears, and that's a good thing.

Hagrid, Fish and Fang enjoyed a delicious lunch with the Centaur hospitality before leaving their tribe with the Centaur farewell.

After leaving the centaur tribe, Hagrid took Fish back, showing him some of the less dangerous magical creatures, such as Mooncalfs, Hippogriffs, unicorns, Crap and thestrals.

Although some magical creatures are beyond the XXX level limited by Professor McGonagall, but....

Isn't it because Fish already went into the Forbidden Forest, and Hagrid also introduced them on the way back? Anyway, in his opinion, these "little guys" are not dangerous at all.

Knowing he had made a bit of a mess this morning, Fish followed Hagrid's side on the way back and didn't get into any more trouble with magical creatures on the way, and thanks to Hagrid's kindness to the animals, Fish made a lot of new friends.

They wandered through the Forbidden Forest until nightfall, when Hagrid led Fish out of the Forbidden Forest, Professor McGonagall was already waiting for them in Hagrid's hut.

"Minerva~?" ●ω●?

Upon seeing Professor McGonagall, Fish immediately pounced on her.

"Fish? What's wrong with your ears?" asked Professor McGonagall, surprised by Fish's new appearance.

"It's cat-man form, meow! I learned it when I was a guest in the centaur tribe!"

Fish was eager to show off to Professor McGonagall.

"Centaurs?"

Professor McGonagall's affectionate gaze instantly turned stern and settled on Hagrid, no longer in the mood to worry about Fish's cat ears and cat tail suddenly appearing, "If I remember correctly, the centaur tribe was deep in the Forbidden Forest, right? Hagrid!"

"Shit, meow..."

Fish blinked, accidentally revealing himself before the big man could say anything, though Fish had already thought of a way to deal with the situation, but it would have been better if he could have gotten away with it.

At that moment he suddenly remembered a storybook he had read earlier, in which the protagonist, having done something wrong, had admitted it and been forgiven.

So Fish decided to follow his example and took the blame.

"Minerva, it's not Hagrid's fault," Fish said, tugging at Professor McGonagall's robe, dilating his pupils, lowering his ears and giving a pitiful look, "I saw a fat, weird duck, got curious and pounced on it, and then it took me somewhere else meow.... The big man said it was a Diricawl."

Pretending to be pitiful + taking the initiative to admit mistakes + cat ears.

Even the stern Professor McGonagall couldn't handle him.

Her expression suddenly softened, she bent down and hugged Fish, pretending to be angry and pinching his nose, and then she couldn't resist pinching the cat's ears, and said in a soft voice, "Don't ever do that again."

"Yes, meow! If it wasn't for that fat bird, he would have been following the big man around all the time meow. If you don't believe me, just ask the big man... Fish can be good, meow! " (●>ω?●)v

Fish, who had managed to get by, rubbed his head against Professor McGonagall's cheek and secretly gestured towards Hagrid.

Hagrid, who was still fidgeting moments before: "..."

18