Chapter 181: Boxing Willow (Edited)
251 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gilderoy Lockhart's doubts lasted only a moment.

After Professor McGonagall's reprimand, order had been restored in the rowdy Great Dining Hall, and the young witches, who had not seen Fish in a long time and were very excited also restrained themselves a little and returned to the long table of their respective Houses.

Of course, the Gryffindor witches didn't have to bother so much, as they stood around Fish, as they had done last term, happily feeding him and throwing the other Houses (mainly Slytherin) a smug look from time to time.

While he was being fed, Fish also pulled out his magical bag, pulling out some rarely seen snacks and handing them out to the rest of the class, most of which were special snacks sent from overseas by members of the Animagus Club.

In the process, Fish stopped calling people by their nicknames, much to the surprise of the audience.

Those who, like Hermione, were unhappy with their nickname, or shared the number 1, 2, 3 or 4, were happy, but some nicknames sounded cute, so some were unhappy that Fish would stop calling them by their nicknames.

But they didn't dare contradict Professor McGonagall, and just politely said that they actually liked the nickname.

"Nya? where's Harry and Ron?"(°ω°≡°°ω°).

Fish, who was handing out snacks, suddenly realized that two of his classmates seemed to have disappeared.

Recalling his experience on vacation, he stood up abruptly, "Did that big, bad, fat man lock them up again?"

"No, no, no, no, no!"

Fred, one of the twins, hastened to reassure, "Harry and Ron were with us the whole time before, I just got on the train and was so busy trying to find a seat that I got separated from them.... George?"

Only then did they realize that Harry and Ron had disappeared.

"I haven't seen them either," George shrugged, "We've been moving together.... Percy?"

However, Percy also shook his head and said, "After I found a place for Ginny, I went to work as a prefect."

"Did either of you see Harry and Ron when they were on the train?"

Now they became anxious and asked the other students about them.

After asking around, none had seen them.

"Could it be that they both missed the train?"

"That would be terrible, Professor McGonagall will deduct House points for being late for the start of term."

That said, all the Gryffindors seemed unconcerned when it came to deducting points, and weren't too worried about Harry and Ron.

It wasn't as if any young wizard had missed the train before, someone at school would take care of that, all they had to do was let Professor McGonagall know when the ceremony was over.

Instead, Fish remembered something else, and frowned as he speculated, "Do you think House Elf Dobby is behind this again? " ?ω?

Only after Fish's reminder did the twins remember Dobby, at first they were surprised, but soon calmed down again.

It was the same reason as before...

"It's possible, but if that's all it takes for Harry not to come to school, that elf is underestimating the teachers at Hogwarts."

Fred spread his hands, "Anyway, once the ceremony is over, let's inform Professor McGonagall and let the professors sort it out."

With that, he and George began to explain about Dobby and Harry to the curious students around them, and gloated about the great adventures they and Fish had had over the summer vacations.

The little witches around them were envious and jealous.

"Ahhh! Fish! I sent you an invitation too, why don't you come to my house for the summer?"

"That's right, little Fish, you're breaking your sister's heart!"

The little witches justifiably reached over and pinched Fish's cheeks and cat ears, and ruffled his hair.

Hermione, who had heard about it from Ron's letter, had already regretted what she had to do, and was the calmest of all the little witches.

"Nya!" (●ΦДΦ●)

Fish waved his arms and pulled his hands away from the group of evil women, and then threatened "If you guys act like this, I won't come in the future, nya!".

At these words, the little witches quickly withdrew their hands.

They knew that with so many invitations, it was natural for Fish to choose whoever he wanted, and they were just looking for an excuse to fondle him.

And for most of the witches, it was more acceptable for Fish to choose to go to the Weasley's house than to accept an invitation from another girl.

It's just that...

Rumor has it that there's a little sister in the Weasley family going to school this year?

Some of the more astute witches, such as Sharpay Evans, exchanged silent glances to see how threatening the Weasley sister would be when the ceremony began.

In this noisy atmosphere, Professor McGonagall led this year's new students into the Great Dining Hall.

"Ginny, Luna, how are you?"(●ΦωΦ●)

Fish stood up and waved to the apprehensive group of new students behind Professor McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall gave Fish a stern look, warning her not to make a scene.

The kitten frowned and sat back down.

"Fish, do you know any of the new students?"

Sharpay quickly approached and began sniffing around for "enemy information."

"Yes," Fish said, pointing to the first year students who had walked over to the Sorting Hat and stood in a line, "The redhead is Ginny, Fred's sister, and the one with the big eyes is Luna Lovegood, a friend I met when I was a guest at the Burrow."

The village of Ottery St. Catchpole was a mixed wizarding and Muggle village, and it was while sneaking out of the Burrow to play that Fish met Luna, and also when he met Cedric and Fawcett from Hufflepuff in the village.

Sharpay and the others took a look at the two young women Fish had pointed out in the group of new students, and it struck them that the one called Luna seemed a bit eccentric.

Luna looked a little odd and unthreatening, but the Weasley's little sister was very cute and shy and looked very pretty.

Not to mention that her brother is also Fish's dorm mate....

Big enemy!

What Sharpay and the girls don't know is that Fish actually prefers Luna over Ginny.

Although Ginny had more hair than Luna, Luna had bigger eyes, funnier words, and a sharper sense of humor than the less talkative Ginny.

The ceremony was still going on, when Fish noticed that Professor Snape had suddenly gotten up and left the Great Dining Hall, and he also vaguely heard some strange roars and shouts from outside.

Although he was tempted to run outside to see what was going on, Fish restrained his curiosity in view of Professor McGonagall's mood.

Finally, the annoying sorting ceremony ended, with Luna going to Ravenclaw and Ginny, as expected, to Gryffindor, where she was surrounded by a group of older sisters as soon as she reached the long table, and a similar situation with Luna.

Ginny looked to her siblings for help, but none of her three siblings, coughing, bowing their heads and looking skyward, dared to stand up and help.

Soon the feast began, with a small surprise of Chinese food on the table, and just as the feast was getting underway, Professor Snape returned with an inexplicable smile on his face.

He approached Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall and whispered a few words to them, before Professor McGonagall hurriedly got up and followed him out of the Great Dining Hall, while Dumbledore left the Great Dining Hall after a few words with Professor Flitwick.

As soon as Dumbledore left, the students talked amongst themselves, speculating excitedly about what was going on.

Gryffindor was no exception, but soon, Fish twitched his ears and told them the answer directly, "Severus said that Harry and Ron drove a flying car and crashed it into the Boxing Willow" He puffed out his cheeks sadly, "They had so much fun and they didn't even tell Fish!"

(〃`3〃)

7