Chapter 9 – Teasing Magiya Blaze
3.7k 10 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magiya Blaze brought me to the nearest bathroom. Because there were only girls in this school, they didn’t bother to separate the bathrooms. So the space inside was quite big, filled with some necessary things such as mirrors, sinks, and a toilet made for girls.

Even the individual toilet stall was big enough to fit even three people inside, separated by a wall. Because some girls were embarrassed when the others heard them pee, the stall was made to be soundproof, or so was what Blaze explained to me to boast about this school.

“Then, I will wait here.” Blaze said as she leaned against the wall beside the bathroom’s entrance.

“Why don’t you come with me? I don’t know about the bathroom in this school, so teach me~.” I asked Blaze while dragging my voice.

I finally decided to stop holding back, so I planned to use everything in my arsenal to have fun with Blaze today. I hoped she would feel rather responsible for me by dragging my voice, but it seemed like the effect backfired.

She had a disgusted expression, the worst one I had ever seen on her face among the ones I saw on the internet when she fought the Beast.

“I was just kidding. But I am serious about asking you to teach me how to use the toilet. Surely, the one inside is different from a normal one, based on what you said earlier.” I said with my usual tone.

“…There are a few different buttons because there are some foreign Magical Girls in this school. So it is indeed a bit different. Fine, I will teach you how to use it.”

She entered the bathroom first, and I followed from behind. Isn’t she unusually an easy target? Due to her sense of duty, she even followed my request, which sounded a little unreasonable and irrational. That works for me, though.

In the end, we entered together as I had planned. Because the class in this school seemed to be running at the moment, the bathroom was empty. Magiya Blaze stopped in front of the first stall from the entrance.

“Come here. ” She gestured to me with her hand.

The way she asked me was different from earlier, maybe because she knew how I would take her words for granted, so she was a bit careful with her words.

I approached her and stood behind her, close. Well, she didn’t really specify how close I could be. She didn’t seem to mind this time, so I didn’t step away. Of course, my hands were behind my back. For now, I enjoyed her serious explanation about the toilet.

Blaze sighed and entered the toilet. She pointed at a few buttons on the side of the toilet and recited what they were used for. But, looking closer, was Magiya Blaze always this serious? I thought she was a girl who wouldn’t care about anything.

She bent her back and pointed at each button while explaining. Due to her mature dress, I could see the shape of her ass clearly from behind. Gulping, my right hand moved unconsciously. I reached toward Blaze’s plump twin mounds and grabbed the right side firmly. It was soft, and my fingers easily sank into it.

“Hyah!” Blaze let out a cute yelp with a loud sound. “W-Where are you touching?!” She yelled as she turned around, frowning. For other people, she might look scary. But for me, that expression was cute.

Hearing her cute voice combined with her cute expression, all the reasons in my head disappeared. I entered the stall and closed the door with my free hand, locking it.

Click!

“I said it before, right.” I approached her closer and forcefully pulled her into a hug. “I want to have fun with you. In more than one way.” I leaned my face to her ear and bit it lightly. It was a playful bite, so it wouldn’t hurt her. Only ticklish.

“S-Stop it, Arsy! Stop it now, or I will be mad!”

“Oh, you can be mad at me. I don’t mind. But do you think you can escape from me? This room is soundproof, and I am way stronger than you.” I grinned and pushed Blaze against the wall.

She tried to move, but I held her hands firmly so she couldn’t move. Then, a void space appeared beside me, and I stuck my hand inside without thinking. It was my inventory. To have fun with Blaze, I needed something a bit special.

I had always imagined this. This feeling of being able to control Magiya Blaze and making her unable to move; I couldn’t help but love it. For times and times in the past two years, I had always imagined it while practicing with my Magiya Blaze hug pillow. Call me a pervert. I wouldn’t mind because I was one hell of a Magical Girls fan.

Any fellow fans wouldn’t be able to control themselves, too, at this point. So I took out a piece of red ribbon from my Inventory.

“Arsy! I am serious! Stop it at this instant! Wait, what did you do?! S-Stop it! Release me right now!”

I ignored her plea and hummed as I tied our left and right hand together. This way, she wouldn’t be able to run.

Grinning, I held her left hand tightly and brought it to my modest breast.

“Ah~ Magiya Blaze’s touch. I have been holding back for so long, but I can’t anymore. Forgive me, but allow me to have fun with this.”

As I said that, I brought her hand to my mouth. There was resistance, but it was futile as I was stronger than her. Her hand was soft. This smooth skin that had no blemishes was irresistible. Holding her right hand tightly with my left in a lover's hold, I opened my mouth and licked her left hand sexily.

Ah, Magiya Blaze’s hand. It’s delicious.

“Hmph!”

“H-Hya~ You! Wh- kya. It's ticklish.”

“Hmn~ It’s delicious, Blaze.” I rolled my tongue around her index and middle finger; My saliva was all over her soft hand.

“Hey, tell me.” I stopped for a while and leaned closer to her face. “Can I kiss you?”

“Wh–“

When she opened her mouth, I planted my lips above hers. From the start, I had no intention of waiting for her answer. I only wanted her to open her mouth so I could insert my tongue into her mouth.

“Uhn~ A- W- Unn~”

She was confused by my sudden act, but her resistance had lessened, and she started to enjoy what I did. How did I know? Because her hand I held and was tied together with mine showed no resistance. Instead, she held my hand tighter as if she didn’t want to release it.

How naughty. She even seduces me like this.

I became better at kissing after doing it for a few seconds. This was bad. I wanted to do more, a lot more than this. However, it was not the time yet. Today was my first day. I should save the fun for the future.

So I pulled away, reining my burning desire once more. Even though I stopped holding back, I still wanted to save the fun for later.

“For now, that’s enough for me. This school is wonderful, but I guess I need to refrain from joining for now. I won’t be able to hold myself back if many Magical Girls surround me, hehehe.” I let out a degenerate laugh as I released the ribbon that tied our hands. It fell between her cleavage.

Magiya Blaze’s eyes were unfocused, confused by what had just happened. Softly, I raised her face by holding her chin and said, “I am looking forward to our next meeting.”

I gave her a light peck on her lips before I stormed out of the bathroom stall, looking for Titan’s Mana reaction as I ran through the corridor with a big smile on my face. I was satisfied with what I did. Any more, and I would cross a dangerous line.

I kissed her! I kissed her! I kissed her! I kissed Magiya Blaze! Inside my head, I couldn’t stop thinking about that. After I exited the school building did I return to my senses, just a bit. Let’s get home and release my pent-up desire before I attack a random girl on the street.

Author Here~

5 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

151