Chapter 10 – I Found the Cutie Again!
3.7k 14 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stormed out and felt Titan’s Mana on the roof of the school building. I flew up and dived in its direction and found out that Titan was talking with someone, a woman in a suit with black hair that reached her shoulder.

Usually, I would be someone who could read the situation, but right now, my own situation was in a dire state. I couldn’t even care less about the other person's feelings as I approached the furball.

Stopping behind the furball, I spoke. “Let’s head back.”

The woman noticed me, smiled warmly, and spoke.

“It seems like your ride is here. It’s nice to talk to you, Titan.”

“It seems so,” Titan answered as it turned to me. “Hey, right now?” It asked.

“Yes. It’s urgent.” I said shortly. To be honest, it was really urgent. The woman in front of me seemed to have the strongest Mana in this place. No, she had stronger Mana than Titan in his furball form.

But I couldn’t even introduce myself to her right now. I was at my limit.

“Well, let’s talk again sometime later in the future, Titan.” The lady said as she put her hand on her hip.

Did she call him Titan? I didn’t miss how she called Titan by its real name. According to the furball, no one could hear its real name in this world due to the Magic that it used. Only those with a certain amount of power or who knew it would be able to hear its real name.

That was why it introduced itself as Gold when Blaze asked it earlier.

“Yeah.”

Titan jumped on my shoulder, its usual place, and waved its paw. “See you again, Vega.” It then tapped my cheek with its paw, which used to wave at the lady earlier. “Let’s go before you attack another Magical Girl.”

As usual, Titan could guess what I was thinking. Because it already gestured to me that leaving the lady alone was alright, I only nodded my head toward the lady as a courtesy and flew back to my home.

I didn’t take the Teleportation Magic Circle because I wasn’t part of the organization. It would be disrespectful to use it.

After flying 100 meters in the air, I felt like I had passed some kind of invisible barrier.

Looking back, I found out that the artificial island, Yamato, couldn’t be seen from where I floated.

“They hide it using the Magic Barrier. Remember, they also use the same kind of Magic Barrier to hide Magical City on Deepland. You can’t enter without a special pass or through the Teleportation Magic Circle.” Titan explained to me; Probably, it saw my curious expression.

“Yeah, well. I have no time for that. Explain it to me later.”

Titan heaved a sigh, “You and that girl are the same. Well, I expected this, but... Go ahead, fly at full speed. I will be fine.”

“Alright.”

After that moment, my memories became hazy as my desire took over me. I only remembered I had reached my house, entered my room through the window, and taken off my clothes before jumping on my bed and began touching myself. Finally, I let all my desires out. Then my memories got cut off.

The next moment I regained my sanity, it was already morning, and I woke up feeling refreshed.

“Morning.” Titan greeted me from the side, and I turned only to look at the furball scrolling down my smartphone. “You might want to fix your clothes first.” It continued.

I looked down and noticed that my clothes were dissolved. My skirts were wet with an unknown liquid. My breasts were spilling out of my military uniform, and, more importantly, my panties were stuck on my left foot.

“Hyaa! Don’t look, you idiot!” I threw a wet pillow at Titan, beautifully hit the furball, and made him roll on the floor.

“Hey!” Titan protested as it fixed its posture. “Your Magical Girl clothes are made from Mana, so just fucking fix it! It won’t even take a second! Why did you hit me with that pillow drenched in your fucking liquid, you idiot!” It called me an idiot.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed down and fixed my clothes with Magic. It was easy as I had the knowledge of Arsy. I also took out a certain Magic Item from my inventory. This Magic Item was shaped like a water gun; the function was to clean something by injecting Mana and pressing the trigger.

My wet pillow and bed dried instantly, and Titan threw the pillow back at me. I spent the next 10 minutes or so fixing my bed before I used the necklace to turn myself back into my normal form.

“Fuu– Finally done.” I wiped the nonexistent sweat on my forehead and let out a satisfied sigh.

“Good job, Asa.” Titan praised me as it jumped on my bed, holding my phone in his mouth. It moved its head toward me, and I took my phone from its mouth.

“Yes.” I replied to Titan as I sat down. “Yesterday was fun.” I said as I smiled widely.

Even though I somehow couldn’t control my desire, it was still fun. I had achieved one of my dreams, kissing Magiya Blaze. It was the best day of my life!

I want to kiss her again. Touch her. Keep her as mine.

When I was lost in my thought, Titan approached me, tapped

my hand with its paw, and asked. “Hey, Asa. I want to ask you something.”

“Hmm, what is it?” I looked toward him and tilted my head.

“You refused to join the school by attacking Magiya Blaze, so what will you do in the future? No, what do you want to do? You’re free to do as you please. After all, you’re not my Magical Girl, but an Independent one. I just want to know what you want to do. What is your goal in life?”

What do I want to do? It was obvious. I wanted to have fun. Having fun by playing with Magical Girl would be great. But that couldn’t be my goal, no?

Saving the world, destroying the world, controlling the world. Usually, those were the goals of those with power. But I had no such grandiose goal. Those were troublesome things to do. I only wanted to live a simple life and have fun when I wanted to.

For now, my answer would be, “I want to have fun and play like every teenager.”

Yes, I was still a teenager, so I wasn’t wrong to think childish and selfishly. Although I was already at the age where it was normal to have a boyfriend or girlfriend and go out with each other, I was only focusing my interest on Magical Girls.

It was the moment when I should enjoy life to the fullest. I needed to look for college or a job when I graduated from high school, but I would leave that to the future.

“Well, I understand. But you don’t need to worry about job hunting or such. Your body won’t age, and you can always sell Beast’s core and carcass to the government through me to get money. Playing like every girl your age isn’t a problem, but I have something to ask you. Rather, it is important so only you can do it.”

“What is it?”

Titan looked at me seriously, so I answered seriously too. Since the start, I knew that Titan had a goal of turning me into my game character. There was no way it had no goal. It could always just turn me into its Magical Girl if it took a fancy to me.

But it didn’t do that. Instead, he made me an Independent Magical Girl by using my character due to the request of someone. This goal was probably also related to that someone Titan kept a secret from me.

“That is… to deal with the Evil Side if they appear later. No, I know they will appear later. That is human nature. The Magical Girls on Earth aren’t ready to face them yet.”

Titan's next words surprised me, but I grinned in excitement at the same time. If that was its goal, then I would gladly help Titan.

“Sure, no problem. Maybe because of Arsy’s passive, I have no problem doing all that. I also guessed the reason I couldn’t control my desire is also related to my transformation?”

“It is indeed related. Well, I am thankful to you because you agreed. That’s why, Asa. I have good news for you.” Titan’s cat mouth curled into a grin, or so was what I thought when I saw the furball.

“Good news?”

“Yeah, open your smartphone. Hurry.”

It hurried me for some reason, so I opened my smartphone and the lock screen. As soon as I did that, I was greeted by a stage. A melody and a beautiful voice came out from the speaker. Somehow, the voice was familiar, but I couldn’t place where I had heard it before.

Next, five cute girls dressed in Magical Girls’ clothes appeared from the back of the stage.

“Idol?” I asked Titan. “The good news is an idol wearing Magical Girls clothes?” I couldn’t understand why this was good news. I meant, they weren’t even real Magical Girls. So why did Titan show this to me?

“Look at the screen and look carefully at the girl on the left. I know you will thank me later.” It confidently said.

It wouldn’t hurt me in the slightest, so I followed its word. When I looked closely at the girl on the left, I then noticed something, and my eyes widened.

“That girl? Isn’t she?”

“Well, yeah. I was also surprised when I looked at the MeTube, but aren’t you glad? You can’t help but think about her, no?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. My lips curled up. “So she’s an idol? No wonder she’s so cute, that cutie from before.”

Yes, the one in the video was the cutie that I bumped into yesterday. She was cute, dressed in the Magical Girl’s clothes. Somehow, it suited her.

Spoiler

Cutie~

Cutie

[collapse]

“I know you will be glad, so hear me. I have ordered a ticket to their performance this afternoon. Do you want to see them perform live?”

“I do!” I answered in excitement as I grabbed the furball and jumped off my bed. Then, because of my happiness, I spun around with outstretched hands as I shouted. “Titan, I love you!”

“R-Release me! It spun! The world is spinning!”

It seems like I was able to see the cutie again. Now I have a chance to know whether I really fell in love with her at first sight or not! I can’t help but laugh happily!

“Hahahaha!”

Author Here~

5 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Cutie, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too! Above is an example!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

151