Chapter 53: The Summit! The World’s Best Swordsman Meets the World’s Strongest Man!
452 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New World, Moby Dick.

"Unlucky! How could it be so difficult to cultivate Armament Haki abilities?” Ace said with a sullen tone while eating the food in front of him.

“Hahahaha…” Vista immediately laughed excitedly, “Don't give up, Ace. It was indeed difficult to be able to awaken the Armament Haki ability. Even when I first learned how to use this ability. It took me more than a year to get into the basics of this skill and it took time to develop this ability.”

"Isn't there a quickest way to learn how to use this ability?" Ace asked with a still sullen face.

“A quick way to increase Armament Haki is by fighting head-to-head” Marko suddenly said, “Fighting is the best training ground. You can quickly improve your fighting skills through battles especially life and death battles. The potential stored in your body will be quickly withdrawn.”

“That's right, Marko, Ace” Joz said calmly, “If you want to awaken your Armament Haki ability. The most appropriate training is through combat. With your talent, you will be able to awaken your Armament Haki abilities. However, you also cannot use your devil fruit abilities. If you are too dependent on your devil fruit abilities. It will be difficult for you to awaken your Armament Haki ability.”

“Gurararara~ What is said is all true, Ace” Whitebeard said with a smile, “Battle is the best training ground. If you want to increase your strength. You can try fighting Marko and the others provided you don't use your devil fruit abilities and only rely on your physical abilities and try to unlock your Armament Haki abilities. That way, you might be able to awaken your Armament Haki ability. After all, you have great talent. Through a few battles, you might be able to quickly resurrect it.”

Ace nodded then looked at Marko and the others, “What about you guys? Have you been able to develop your Armament Haki abilities to an advanced level?”

“Ace, do you think it is easy to be able to develop Armament Haki abilities to an advanced level?” Marko said dryly, “Though in theory it sounds pretty easy. However, it is very difficult to do so. Usually only people with high talent can reach that level.”

Joz nodded in agreement to this.

“High talent? Then what about Hashirama's case?" Ace asked in confusion.

“Don't compare us to Hashirama, Ace” Joz said dryly, “That guy is a monster. That person's strength was terrifying. In addition, Hashirama was supported by the Fortis Kingdom who possessed techniques for practicing spiritual energy. We cannot be compared to them. With possession of those techniques, they can easily learn how to increase Armament Haki abilities.”

“That's right” Vista nodded, “It's very difficult to be able to upgrade Armament Haki to an advanced level. Even in our group. Only Oyaji can use this ability.”

"What?" Ace was surprised to hear this then turned to look at Whitebeard, "Is that true, Oyaji? Can you use that ability?”

“Gurararara~ Of course, Ace. Who do you think I am?” Whitebeard said excitedly and continued, “In this world there are only a few people who have reached the advanced level in the use of Armament Haki. Me, Linlin, Kaidou, Akagami, Sengoku, Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, Garp, Kong, Rayleigh, as well as a few other parents. Few people have developed Armament Haki abilities to the advanced level.”

"Parents too?" Ace's face immediately turned full of surprise.

"Parent?" Everyone asked confusedly about this.

Ace immediately realized then shook his head, "No, no. I was just joking” Ace immediately thought of the latest topic of conversation and asked, “Three Marine Admirals can also use it?”

“Yes” Marko nodded, “I fought with them several times. They can use advanced Armament Haki abilities. However, in the Navy itself. The most powerful advanced Armament Haki belonged to Garp. That old man's Armament Haki is terrifying even more terrifying than Oyaji's."

Even though Marko didn't want to admit it. Marko respects Garp and realizes that Garp's Armament Haki is stronger than Whitebeard's.

“Gurarara~ That old Garp is a monstrous monster from the Marines. I can still feel the old man's punch on my head decades ago.” Whitebeard said while laughing excitedly.

Ace was silent for a moment hearing this. Even though Ace now knew how scary Garp was. However, Ace has no details about Garp's strength.

“That old man is really scary” Joz nodded, “Of all the people I don't want to fight. He is the very top.”

"Hey, Ace. I heard you had a hard time awakening Armament Haki. How about I help you?” Thacht suddenly came carrying quite a lot of food along with the members of his division.

“Are you able to use Armament Haki well, Thacht? Well, I'm sure you won't be able to teach well.”

“You underestimate me, Ace” Thacht quickly sat down beside Ace and others, “Look, I'm pretty good at teaching someone. How? Do you want to be taught by me?”

Before Ace could answer, suddenly a voice came from above. The person who made the sound was the officer conducting the monitoring.

"Oyaji! Eagle Eyes are sailing here and want to ask to get on the ship”

"Eagle Eye?" Everyone was silent for a moment listening to this.

"Are Eagle Eyes looking for you, Vista?" Thacht asked strangely.

"Looking for me?" Vista's eyes were immediately excited and full of joy, “But, I never challenged him to a fight.” Vista said in a confused tone.

“Is it possible that he was looking for you out of boredom and looking for an opponent to fight with?” Joz asked confusedly.

“If that's the case, he can find Akagami” Marko said calmly, “Sorry, Vista. Even though your sword skills are the best in our group. However, when compared to Akagami's swordsmanship and Eagle Eyes. I don't think you can win."

"You don't need to apologize, Marko. I know this too” Vista said seriously.

“Gurarara~ Allow Eagle Eyed Boy to come over” Whitebeard suddenly said, “I wonder what the Eagle Eyed Boy's purpose was for coming here”

"Okay, Oyaji" The scout immediately replied to the code given by Mihawk.

Mihawk who got the code immediately steered his small boat and slowly began to approach the Moby Dick. The ship used by Mihawk was very small compared to the ship belonging to the Whitebeard pirate group. Mihawk quickly stopped his ship right beside Whitebeard's ship then jumped high and landed right on the hull of Whitebeard's pirate group.

"Eagle Eye"

All the ordinary members of Whitebeard's pirate group were frightened by the gaze from the Eagle Eyes.

"Eagle Eyes" Vista quickly came to the landing site from Mihawk, "What is your purpose in coming here?"

“The Whitebeard Pirate Group's Fifth Division Commander - Vista” Mihawk quickly recognized Vista the moment he saw him.

“I'm quite honored to be recognized by the greatest swordsman in the world.” Vista said excitedly, “You haven't answered my question before. What is your purpose in coming here? Do you want to fight with me?”

“That's a good idea” Mihawk said calmly, “But, the purpose of my coming here is not to fight with you. I want to meet Whitebeard because I want to ask him something"

"Meet Oyaji?" Vista asked in confusion.

“Gurarara~ Vista bring that Eagle Eyes boy in front of me. I wonder what question that boy wants to ask me.”

There was no sign of anger on Vista's face since Whitebeard himself was older than him and that was quite the age difference. It was natural for someone who was far older to call with a child's nickname someone who was easier than them.

"Come with me"

Mihawk nodded and immediately followed along with Vista towards Whitebeard. It didn't take long for Mihawk to immediately stand in front of Whitebeard. Around them were already gathered all the members of Whitebeard's pirate crew. They gathered because of high curiosity.

“What do you want to ask me, Eagle Eyed Boy?” Whitebeard asked casually and didn't show much interest in Mihawk.

“I want to ask you about the Zanpakuto Sword, Noble Phantasm Sword, and Ignition Sword.” Mihawk said calmly, “You must know about this type of sword, right?”

Whitebeard frowned and looked at Mihawk, "Where did you hear these three types of swords from?"

“I heard it from King Fortis” Mihawk said without covering it up, “I heard from him that there are higher grades of swords above Saijo O Wazamono quality swords and these three types of swords are swords that are above Saijo O Wazamono grades. I have the desire to fight with the swordsmen who are in the Fortis Kingdom. However, King Fortis gave me the condition to obtain one of these three types of swords in order to be able to fight with one of their swordsmen.”

Mihawk paused for a moment and continued, “I've gone to Akagami before to ask. However, he didn't know about this. I thought you must have known about these three types of swords and came to ask you directly.”

Everyone fell silent for a moment hearing this. Even Whitebeard also showed some signs of being surprised to hear this.

“Gurarara~” Whitebeard quickly regained his senses and looked at Mihawk, “You came to the wrong person, Eagle Eyes. I also don't know about these three types of swords.”

"Don't know?" Mihawk was quite surprised to hear this then sighed, “I guess so. A sword that disappeared more than 1000 years ago is difficult for people of today to know.”

“What do you mean the sword that was lost over 1000 years ago?” Whitebeard asked back with a serious face.

Mihawk knew that he might not be able to leave quietly if he didn't explain this to Whitebeard. Mihawk casually began to explain about the origin of the three types of swords and also the uniqueness of each sword. Mihawk's explanation then made everyone very surprised.

"How could it be?! How could such swords exist in this world?” Vista asked with a face that couldn't believe it.

“Do swords like that really exist in this world?” Marko muttered seriously.

“If those swords really exist” Joz said seriously, “The destructive power of those swords is terrifying especially Enuma Elish's sword. If it comes to being held by people like Kaidou and Linlin. The world will fall into ruin"

"Marko" Whitebeard suddenly said seriously, "Quickly call Hashirama. We need to know about this.”

Marko nodded and immediately took out his den-den mushi and immediately contacted Hashirama. Even though Whitebeard didn't care much about things. However, when it comes to this world especially the swords, Whitebeard must take it seriously.

It didn't take long for the communication link to be connected

"Hello, Hashirama here"

"It's me, Marco"

"Oh? Marko. What is it?" Hashirama asked in a cheerful tone.

“Hashirama, I want to ask you something” Marko said seriously, “Are the Zanpakuto swords, Noble Phantasm Swords, and Ignition Swords really real swords?”

Hashirama didn't answer right away and after a few seconds he asked seriously, "How did you guys know about this type of sword?"

This changing tone of voice immediately confirmed Mihawk's words that these three types of swords were real and existed in this world.

“We got the information from Eagle Eyes, Mihawk” Marko said, “He said he got this information through your King”

"Eagle Eye?" Hashirama asked strangely, "If it's from His Majesty that's fine."

"Hashirama, is it really the effect of the three swords?" Marko asked again.

“If you hear it from Mihawk and Mihawk hear it from His Majesty. That's true. Those swords had an extremely terrifying effect. Therefore, currently all our swordsmen are tracking all the swords all over the world so that no one or the bad guys can get their hands on them. Those swords will be very dangerous if they get in the wrong hands especially Enuma Elish's sword which can destroy the rules of the world. Swords like that can't be obtained by the World Government or pirates” Hashirama said in a very serious tone.

Hashirama then continued, “But right now it's quite lucky. Those swords have disappeared from this world or in the history of the world. Even the World Government did not know about the existence of these swords because of the time they appeared. These swords have disappeared into history. However, even though these types of swords have disappeared in history. We can't leave these swords in the outside world without any protection especially Enuma Elish's sword which can destroy the rules of the world. We are afraid that the swords will be wielded by the wrong people.”

"Marko, give me the den-den mushi" Whitebeard suddenly said.

Marko nodded and immediately handed the den-den mushi to Whitebeard.

"Hashirama, how did you guys know about this weapon?" Whitebeard asked seriously.

“The people from our kingdom that is the top brass of our kingdom who are in the battle division section come from different places from each other. We come from a place that emerged more than 1000 years ago. It can be said that our hometown is older than the World Government. We know the various kinds of history that exist in this world. This is also what caused us to know of the whereabouts of the swords.”

Hashirama paused for a moment and continued, “In ancient times. Before the creation of the World Government or it can be said thousands of years ago. There are four major powers in this world. Gotei 13, Kingdom of Uruk, Kingdom of Zahard, and Ninja Village. These four powerhouses are always fighting each other for the sake of holding absolute power in this world. The Gotei 13 are the users of the Zanpakuto sword, the Kingdom of Uruk is the user of the Noble Phantasm sword, the Zahard Kingdom is the user of the Ignition sword, and the Ninjas whose power comes from the same Chakra energy as used by me today. The war was huge. Because of the war, the land areas that were previously connected to each other to form a huge continent were destroyed by the war. The war also caused many lives to be lost. The battles between these four major powers lasted thousands of years. Nothing can destroy each other like the current Yonkou system.”

"If that's the case, why have the four major powers disappeared at this time?" Whitebeard asked seriously.

“Because of the power struggle that is taking place within that group” Hashirama said calmly.

“I see.” Whitebeard was familiar with this and continued.

“Well, do you have any other questions? I have received a call from His Majesty. I still need to do the mission this time.”

“If you really don't want those swords to fall into the wrong hands. Why did you let Eagle Eyes Boy look for him?” Whitebeard asked back.

“I don't know the reason why Your Majesty is doing this” Hashirama said calmly, “However, it is possible that His Majesty believes in Eagle Eyes. His Majesty usually doesn't trust someone easily. If His Majesty has given such permission, I think His Majesty believes in Eagle Eyes. Eagle Eyes definitely won't use those swords for war or otherwise” Hashirama paused and continued, “Besides… I believe the other reason is to be able to get the right owners for the swords back.”

“The right owner?” Whitebeard asked while frowning.

“Those three types of swords are the special swords of Whitebeard. Because these three types of swords can choose the user of the sword. If the person was not accepted by the sword, there would be no way they would be able to use the sword. Meanwhile, if the person has been accepted by the sword, he can use the sword. Each of those swords is also currently waiting for someone to use it.” Hashirama paused and continued, “Though we want the swords to be sealed. However, the swords also have souls. We knew about it because several of our higher-ups were users of that sword. His Majesty's own plan is that after finding the sword, we will find the right person to become the wielder of the sword. The user must be the right person and won't cause chaos in the future.”

"Well, then. It doesn't matter if we join in the search for those swords, right?” Whitebeard asked with a grin.

"You want to find him too?" Hashirama asked while raising his brow.

“Gurarara~ Of course. How is it possible that only you guys can get that weapon. Besides, I believe there are my children who are worthy to be the wielders of that sword.”

All of Whitebeard's children grinned excitedly at this.

“I see” Hashirama nodded, “Well, go ahead if you want to find him. However, I hope you can succeed because it is quite difficult to get those weapons because maybe now the weapons have sunk to the bottom of the earth or drowned at the bottom of the ocean.”

“Gurarara~ It was a small matter for us” Whitebeard said excitedly.

"Okay. Then I will close first. I still have to carry out the mission of His Majesty.”

The communication line was immediately closed again.

"My business here is done. Then, I'll go first.” Mihawk without waiting much time immediately turned around and left Whitebeard's pirate group to start his search again.

"Oyaji! What are we going to do?” Marko asked with a grin.

"Of course, we will also participate in the search for those swords." Whitebeard said excitedly, "Among the many swords. Of course some of you must be qualified to use it. Marko, please inform our entire Fleet about this. Let them search for these swords. Also, if they run into people from the Fortis Kingdom. Tell them not to rub against each other. They can retreat if they meet people from the Fortis Kingdom”

"Okay, Oyaji" Marko nodded.

"Oyaji! I want to go on a quest" Vista suddenly said excitedly, "I wonder if any of those swords will have me as the master"

“Gurarara~ What a good spirit. Go. You must be one of the people qualified to wield that type of sword.” Whitebeard said excitedly.

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, Ars Chamber.

"Wouldn't it be okay to make up a story like that?" Hashirama asked calmly.

“No problem” Ars shook his head, “Besides, it's also not a fabricated story since the higher-ups of our kingdom do use all three types of weapons to fight.”

“Well, what if they can't find it for a long time? They will definitely think it's a lie” Hashirama said again.

“There's no need to worry about that” Ars said calmly, “We made the origins of those swords from 1000 years ago and have now disappeared from the eyes and knowledge of the world community. We don't have to worry about them not finding it for a long time or not finding it at all. Because these swords had also previously been declared missing. Moreover, if one of the possessors of this sword had come to this world. I will ask him to go on a trip and ask him to arrange an accidental meeting with Mihawk. This is also to strengthen the evidence that the swords really exist in this world. Then, later on, I will also make a stage where there will be an appearance of one of these three types of swords. However, the sword that appeared was not a real sword but a fake sword. However, the situation at the time the sword appeared would be so phenomenal that one would assume that it was a real sword. It can also strengthen the evidence that the swords exist in this world and are currently waiting to be discovered.”

"But, wouldn't that just let a lot of people know about this?" Hashirama asked again while raising his brow.

“Nowadays a lot of people know about it” Ars said calmly, “The Navy must also know about this”

"Navy?" Hashirama was quite surprised to hear this.

“Every Ocean Emperor always gets the full attention of the Marines. Their movements and actions always get their full attention. The Navy has also currently developed a tool that can intercept communications made using den-den mushi which causes the conversation between you and Whitebeard to be known to them. Well, I'm sure they're in the meeting room by now deciding on their move."

"Isn't that a problem?" Hashirama asked again.

“No problem” Ars nodded, “Anyway, even though they are also involved in the search for those weapons. There's no way they could get it. Because these weapons at this time had not yet appeared in this world. No matter how hard they look for it, they will never find it.”

Hashirama was silent for a moment and said, "You're toying with everyone"

“That's not a joke, Hashirama” Ars shrugged his shoulders, “I'm just turning everyone's attention to us. There's been too much focus on our kingdom lately. We need a variable that can distract everyone so that we can move freely.”

“You should have known this was bound to happen, right?” Hashirama asked again, "That's also why you have arranged the contents of history in the history books before"

“Yes” Ars nodded, “This is indeed my prediction. If our kingdom will later become the main focus of the world. I will take this move to distract everyone from our kingdom. Because it was also at the time of starting to organize the contents of the library in the royal palace. I have arranged one of his books. Besides, currently no one in this world knows about the true history of over 1000 years ago.”

"In that case, is the content of the 800-year history regarding the century of emptiness fake?" Hashirama asked again.

"Not. It's genuine” Ars shook his head, “The contents of history are genuine. Only the history of 1000 years and above until it touches the history of 5000 years ago has been arranged by me.”

"I see." Hashirama.

Simultaneously, Ars's door bell suddenly rang. Hashirama immediately walked towards the door of the room and saw Lowellmina coming.

“Looks like you're ready, Iowa” Ars said with a smile, “Your battle today will be quite difficult since you will be having cooperation talks with Shichibukai Hancock. However, I believe in you. If Hancock does not follow the rules that have been set. You can immediately decide to stop this conversation. However, if he follows suit, you can continue this conversation.”

“I see.” Lowellmina nodded.

“Hashirama, take care, Iowa” Ars said while looking at Hashirama.

"Of course." Hashirama nodded.

"Then, Ares. I'll go first” Lowellmina said with a smile.

Ars nodded and saw Lowellmina and Hashirama walk out of his room then closed the door of Ars' room smiling.

"You're almost asking permission to leave your husband, Iowa," Hashirama said teasingly.

"Hashirama!" Lowellmina's face immediately turned red when she heard this.

Hashirama just laughed as he continued his journey to the port in the Ship Construction Department to travel to the Prodance Kingdom to have a conversation with the representative of the Amazon Lily Kingdom, Shichibukai Boa Hancock. This talk is about the cooperative relationship that the Amazon Lily Kingdom wants to build.

Patreon.com/Arsone

12