Chapter 54: Naval Plans
509 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Supreme Meeting Room.

As Ars said, the Marines managed to intercept the conversation that was being held between Whitebeard and Hashirama. This is also what makes Sengoku immediately gather all the top brass from the Navy. Everyone's gazes were currently showing shock because they had just heard enough information that could shake the whole world if this information leaked out.

“Sengoku, is this information true?” Garp who was usually calm and relaxed said with a serious face.

"This information is correct" Sengoku nodded seriously, "Our side has managed to intercept the conversation between Whitebeard and Hashirama. The topic of their conversation was regarding the weapon.” Sengoku paused and continued, “It is now known that the entire fleet of Whitebeard's pirate group has also made a move. The people who conducted our monitoring also provided information that the Vista 5th Division Commander had made a move as well. It is suspected to conduct a search for these weapons. Some time ago too, we had received information that the Akagami pirate group had made a move. Previously we did not know about this reason. However, I can say the reason might also be doing a search for these weapons due to the conversation that Whitebeard and Hashirama had. The name of the Eagle Eyes is mentioned”

"We can't let pirates get such a terrifying weapon!" Akainu said firmly, “If the pirates accept it, they will become more and more rampant. We the Navy have to get it!”

Sengoku nodded.

“Even though we have a desire for it” Tsuru suddenly said, “It will be difficult for us to find those weapons especially those that have been lost for over 1000 years. We have no information regarding the shape and appearance of the weapons.”

Everyone fell silent hearing this.

“Can we not ask the Fortis Kingdom for this information?” Gion suddenly asked, “Perhaps we can be given the information.”

“Arara~ If we do such a thing. What if we were asked where we got this information from?” Aokiji said lazily, “It is currently known that only the Whitebeard pirate group, Eagle Eyes, Akagami pirate group, and Fortis Kingdom know about it. In addition, according to the description of the previous information. Hashirama asked Whitebeard seriously where he got the information from. It can be said that the Fortis Kingdom is very careful about the information.”

“If indeed the Fortis Kingdom is keeping that information a secret. Why should they tell Eagle Eyes this?” Gion again asked seriously, “Shouldn't they be better off to keep quiet and not tell them?”

“It's probably because of King Fortis' wish that the swords have a proper owner” Momonga said, “King Fortis probably thought Eagle Eyes was one of the people who could become the owner of the sword and gave him the information.”

“Does that mean Eagle Eyes has information on those weapons?” Chaton asked.

“Impossible” Tsuru suddenly said back, “If Eagle Eyes has any information regarding those weapons. Eagle Eyes need not come to Whitebeard. He would prefer to do the quest himself. It is possible that the information possessed by Eagle Eyes is only limited to information about the weapon. However, the shape, appearance of the weapon. He doesn't know it."

Sengoku nodded and his gaze turned to Garp, "What are you thinking, Garp?"

Sengoku's voice is quite strong and is heard by everyone. Everyone's gazes immediately fell on Garp.

“Compared to the sword problem. I'm more interested in the abilities that Hashirama said regarding chakra" Garp said seriously, "It's possible that the conclusion we came to regarding Hashirama's abilities as a devil fruit user is wrong. Hahsirama is probably the user of this ability called chakra."

“Chakra…” Sengoku muttered under his breath, “The source of the power possessed by the major powers 1000 years ago”

"Is it possible that Hashirama's abilities like flying and others came from this power?" Chaton asked again.

"That might happen" Tsuru nodded, "The longer it goes on, the more I feel that I don't know anything about this world"

"Is it possible that we can't recruit people like Hashirama to join us?" Momonga asked, “We can search for Hashirama's hometown and recruit some people who were there to join the Navy. By joining them, we have a channel to learn the power of chakra and this will increase our combat power.”

“That's a good idea” Sengoku nodded, “However, it would be very difficult to be able to do that.”

"Very difficult? Why?" Gion asked.

“The reason is because we haven't heard of them all this time” Aokiji suddenly said, “We haven't heard of them after 1000 years. Even the World Government doesn't know about them either. If they found out, there was no way the personalities of the higher-ups of the World Government would let them get away with it. They will definitely make all efforts to get them to join the World Government. In addition, there is also the possibility that Hashirama's hometown is a place that is very closed from the outside world or it can be said that they don't want to interfere from the outside world. As Hashirama said, they were the ones who once destroyed the land. It's likely that they were too embarrassed to reappear here or…”

"Or they are preparing to return to battle again" Tsuru suddenly said.

“Preparing to do battle again? Is that even possible?” Doberman asked.

"That's just my analysis. Usually it is. However, it might not happen” Tsuru said calmly, “However, we can forget about wanting to track down Hashirama's hometown. Because if their reason is to close themselves off from getting involved with the outside world anymore. We don't have to bother them. Because if we interfere with them, it is not impossible that we become targets of these forces. Even though their current strength could no longer be compared to their strength several thousand years ago. However, I'm sure people with the same level of strength as Hashirama are still there and maybe even stronger. Remember, Hashirama's appearance was still very young. There might be older people there with more terrifying power levels than Hashirama.”

"If that's the case. Can't we try to develop this power called Chakra?" Chaton suddenly changed the subject again.

"Develop?" Everyone's eyes immediately lit up.

“That would be difficult to do” Sengoku said seriously, “Cultivating something is very difficult especially we don't know the theory of the power called Chakra—”

"No Sengoku" Garp suddenly cut him off, "We might be able to do it" Garp said seriously.

“Can you do it? How?" Sengoku asked while frowning.

“We can try to analyze where the power comes from” Garp said, “I will try to get Hashirama to fight and will make him use the power he has. Later, when the battle occurs, you try to do an analysis of the ability called Chakra. You use Observation Haki to analyze where the power comes from and what source it is. Of course, when Hahsirama releases an ability of his, the chakra in his body will be sucked out to release the ability he wants. At that time was the most appropriate time for us to analyze the source of that power.”

Everyone fell silent hearing this. Sengoku's eyes immediately lit up.

“Rarely do you come up with such a great idea, Garp.”

“Did you always think I was stupid, Sengoku?” Garp asked with a gloomy face.

“Just say so” Sengoku nodded and looked at Tsuru, “What do you think of Garp's idea, Tsuru?”

“I think it's worth a try” Tsuru said with a nod, “However, the problem is how to persuade Hashirama to fight with you, Garp. There is a possibility that we will get a rejection from him or not from him but King Fortis” Tsuru said seriously, “Remember, King Fortis is not someone stupid. He is a very genius person. He might be able to figure out what we're doing this for."

“Hahahaha… Tsuru-chan. You're thinking too much about that.” Garp burst out laughing at once, “I'm sure if Hashirama was challenged to a fight, he would definitely accept it. He was a strong man, there was no way he would turn down a fight offer from a strong man either. Strong people will attract each other"

"Shouldn't fellow fools attract each other?" Gion muttered as she looked at Garp.

"What about those ancient weapons?" Akainu again changed the subject, “Though we don't know any information about that weapon. We also have to keep moving! We can't let Whitebeard's pirate group get that item!"

Sengoku frowned, “We can try to wait to hear from Whitebeard or Eagle Eyes. We currently have no information regarding these weapons. If we try to move our troops. It will only make us spend a lot of money in vain looking for an object that we do not know the detailed information about.”

“I agree with this” Tsuru suddenly said, “Instead of looking for something that isn't certain where it exists. We can try to think of a plan to develop a new source of power, namely Chakras. We have to figure out how to persuade Hashirama to fight with you, Garp. So that we can find out how the source of that power can be formed”

"Why do you need to think about it? We just have to wait for Hashirama to come here” Garp said calmly, “Besides, didn't he already say so? He will send our order wood. We just have to wait for him to come and then ask him directly.”

Talks conducted by the Navy continued. However, not talking about ancient weapons. They talk about the new source of power, the Chakras and how to develop this ability.

New World, Dressrosa Kingdom, Royal Palace, Top Floor.

“Fufufu~ A new source of power, huh? The Fortis Kingdom is indeed a very scary kingdom. Thanks for the information, Vergo.”

"You're welcome, Doffy. I will let you know when the Navy has succeeded in analyzing the source of this power.”

"Okay" Doflamingo nodded and immediately closed the communication.

“The world is becoming more and more interesting… Ancient weapons… A new source of power… Everything is currently centered in the Fortis Kingdom. The organization that previously always got the information the first time didn't even know it… Fufufufu…. What will the future be like? Hey! I want to know what the future will be for the World Government? Will they stay on top this time? Would they still be able to look at people with contempt? Hey, hey, hey. Anyone please answer this question. Fufufufuf… It wouldn't take long for the trash that was currently sitting in their position to be forced down…. Fufufufu… I want to see that scene immediately. Even I want to do it myself.”

Even though Doflamingo had been humiliated by Ars before. Doflamingo had no desire for revenge against Ars. Instead of taking revenge, Doflamingo wanted to keep up with developments. Doflamingo realized that it was impossible for him to obtain the Kingdom of Fortis because the power there was so terrifying. Compared to taking risks that lead to his own destruction. Doflamingo chose to play it safe by keeping up with the times.

New World, Wano Kuni Kingdom, Onigashima Island.

“Whitebeard's group of pirates have made a strange move, Kaidou-san” King gave a report to Kaidou who was currently sitting casually drinking his drink.

"Movement?" Kaidou frowned.

"Yes. Our troops report that currently Whitebeard has mobilized all of his fleet to carry out a search for an item. Several of his Division Commanders have also made moves and their likely goals are the same.” King paused and continued, “Besides, I also just received a report that the Akagami group also made a move. However, until now it has not explained the movement carried out by them and the purpose of the movement "

Kaidou frowned and immediately drank back his drink, “An item?”

“It is possible that Doflamingo knew about this” King said calmly.

“Doflamingo?” Kaidou raised his eyebrows.

“Some time ago, Jack just came back with a large order of artificial devil fruit that we got from Doflamingo. Jack told me that Doflamingo seemed to be looking for something and that was why Doflamingo had ordered a large number of his troops to look for an item.”

“Worororor~ So, the Joker knows that stuff too?” Kaidou grinned excitedly and immediately took out his den-den mushi and contacted Doflamingu.

It didn't take long for the communication link to be connected.

“Hello, Doflamingo is here”

"It's me, Joker"

"Kaido?" Doflamingo's voice trembled and suddenly changed, “Why did you contact me, Kaidou? Is there a problem with our transaction? Didn't we already ship your order before?"

“Worororo~ It's true, I also got the report” Kaidou said excitedly and continued, “Say Joker. What item are you currently looking for?”

"What thing? What do you mean, Kaidou?” Doflamingo asked nervously.

"Nonsense! Do you want to play with me, Joker?” Kaidou immediately shouted angrily, “Say it! You must know what Whitebeard's parents are looking for, right? Yesterday Jack found out that you are currently looking for an item so you mobilized all the troops under you. Say Joker! What item are you currently looking for?! Or… Do you want me to come there in person?!”

Doflamingo's face immediately broke out in cold sweat. Although currently Kaidou still has wounds from his previous battle with Whitebeard. However, Kaidou's current strength is not that of Doflamingo's. If Kaidou wanted, he could destroy the entire Dressrosan easily. Even if Kaidou didn't intervene, King or Kaidou's other subordinates could step in to sort things out.

Without waiting long. Doflamingo immediately explained what he knew to Kaidou. However, Doflamingo only explained about weapons and not the new source of power, namely Chakra to Kaidou.

“Worororor~ This is very interesting.” Kaidou said excitedly, “A weapon that disappeared over 1000 years ago? We should be able to get that gun. With that weapon, I can avenge Whitebeard's parents— Not even ruling this world is impossible!” Kaidou immediately looked at King, “Send all our troops to conduct a full-scale search of these weapons. We can't let anyone get it."

“What about the Fortis Kingdom?” King asked, "They are also currently conducting a search for these weapons."

Kaidou fell silent for a moment hearing this.

“Except for them” Kaidou thought for a moment and continued, “Tell our entire army. If they met people from the Fortis Kingdom. They can back off. We can't fight with that kingdom for now.”

Kaidou is not an idiot. Kaidou knows that he can't provoke the Fortis Kingdom especially now that his strength is weaker than Whitebeard while Whitebeard is weaker than Hashirama. If Kaidou tries to provoke the Fortis Kingdom. It is likely that he will have the same fate as the World Government.

Even though Kaidou has the will to die. However, it was only his wish to be outside or to be shown to the world. This is because he has confidence in his physical strength. However, if Kaidou is given true death, Kaidou is actually very scared.

New World, Whole Cake Island, Royal Palace.

Charlotte Linlin also received information about the movements made by Whitebeard and Shanks. But unlike Kaidou, Linlin didn't know the purpose of this move. This caused him to only be able to send his troops to track and find out the purpose of the movements made by Whitebeard and Shanks.

"Katakuri, have you guys still not found the location of the Fortis Kingdom's whereabouts?" Big Mom asked while frowning.

“Still not, Mama” Katakuri said, “We have traced the whereabouts of this kingdom. However, we still haven't been able to find the whereabouts of this kingdom.”

Big Mom's face looks very gloomy hearing this.

“Mama” Perospero suddenly said, “How about we send our troops to the Prodance Kingdom? The Prodance Kingdom currently has a cooperative relationship with them. Besides, the King of Prodance must have come to that kingdom. We can directly ask him about the location of the kingdom.”

"Mamamamama..." Big Mom laughed excitedly, "That's a good idea"

Big Mom's gaze stared at Katakuri, “You went to carry out this mission, Katakuri. You have to come back with the information.”

"What if we don't get the information, Mama?" Katakuri asked seriously. Katakuri currently had no confidence in obtaining such information. Because he couldn't forcibly interrogate Elizabello II since he did that. They would have a conflict with the Fortis Kingdom.

Big Mom was silent listening to this.

“Mama” Perospero suddenly said, “We'd better give up our urge to do this. If we get into a war with the Fortis Kingdom. The other Sea Emperors will use this to destroy us. Compared to that, it's better for us to focus our troops on finding out the purpose of Whitebeard and Akagami's movement. There's no way the goal of these two people is a simple goal if the two of them go into full-scale movement."

Simultaneously, Oven quickly walked into the castle with a serious face, “Mama, we received information from our troops. Right now the Beast Pirates had made a strange move. They moved all their troops.”

“Kaidou is also making moves?” Big Mom was immediately surprised to hear this.

“Mama, it's better to forget about marriage matters” Katakuri said seriously, “Regarding marriage matters. I'm sure it would be difficult for us to persuade someone like Hashirama Senju to get married. Besides, we'd better focus all of our troops on tracking down the goals of these three Sea Emperors making a full-scale move. There's no way the purpose of moving these three Sea Emperors was a simple goal especially for them to mobilize their entire army.”

“Mama” Smoothy suddenly said, “I think Big Brother Katakuri's idea can be followed. Now is not the best time to get married. Besides, I believe if we try to establish a marital relationship with the Kingdom of Fortis especially Hashirama Senju. Kaidou, Akagami, and Whitebeard would definitely not allow that to happen. They would definitely turn their attention to us and launch a full attack on us. It will only cause loss on our part. We can't possibly withstand the attacks of three Sea Emperors at the same time.”

Big Mom thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes. I think your idea is right” Big Mom then laughed, “Mamamama…. You really are my children who are very genius. Forget about those marriage problems for now. We will focus on finding out about the purpose of the three people moving their entire army. Send our men to find out”

“Okay, Mama” All of Big Mom's kids are very happy about this.

They didn't want to go to war with the Fortis Kingdom. Because they knew that they might not be able to win the battle. In addition, they also know that if information comes to Big Mom's desire to be known by many parties, it is to marry Hashirama Senju to her son. There was no way the other Sea Emperors would allow that to happen. They wouldn't let Big Mom's pirate group have two people with the strength level of a Sea Emperor. It would only cause them harm.

The same goes for the other sea emperors. Each of the Ocean Emperors would not allow a group to have someone of the same level of strength as their captain except for the case of the Akagami pirate group. The Akagami pirate group has a small crew. They didn't have the same fleet as the other Ocean Emperors. They only have one core army. But there is also their intelligence squad that helps them in gathering information. However, the intelligence troop was not part of their crew.

Even if their crew is small. However, the strength of the crew was balanced. This is also what makes Shanks able to sit as Emperor of the Ocean. Also, because the strength of the Akagami pirate group was balanced with the strength of the other Sea Emperors, the three Sea Emperors did not cooperate to bring down the Akagami pirate group.

However, it's different if the Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaidou pirate groups have a subordinate with the same level of strength as their Captain. If one had it, surely that group of pirates could be said to have two Sea Emperors in it. However, if it was Whitebeard. It is likely that there will not be much response from all parties. Because considering the age of Whitebeard. It's possible that that person joined only because Whitebeard wanted to inherit his pirate group.

It's a different story if Big Mom and Kaidou. Right now both of them were still at the peak of their strength. If only the two of them had a subordinate with the same level of strength as them. The two of them will definitely make a large-scale movement and it is not impossible to cause chaos everywhere.

For this reason, if the three Sea Emperors found out about Big Mom's plans. They won't let that happen. Even before the plan can be realized. These three Ocean Emperors would directly attack Big Mom.

Another reason, if Big Mom managed to marry off her son to Hashirama. It could be said that Big Mom's pirate group had made an alliance with the Fortis Kingdom. The full power of the Fortis Kingdom is still unknown to the people. However, everyone agreed that the strength of the Fortis Kingdom surpassed that of the other Sea Emperors. If Big Mom can ally with a power like this. It would only cause chaos in the new world due to Big Mom's desire to increase the size of her territory.

Although it is not certain that the Fortis Kingdom agrees to this. However, the other three Ocean Emperors would not allow that to happen.

As for the Kingdom of Fortis. Even though they knew how terrifying the Fortis Kingdom was. However, they couldn't do anything. The first reason is because the location of the Fortis Kingdom is currently unknown. The second reason was because they didn't know how terrifying the Fortis Kingdom was. Of course, a party will not attack until it knows how strong the opponent's strength is.

Only a fool would carry out an attack without knowing the strength level of his opponent.

Patreon.com/Arsone

15