Chapter 55: Movement of All Parties
398 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

News of the movements made by the Beast pirate group and Whitebeard's pirate group was immediately known by all parties. Morgans as a person who owns a very wide intelligence network quickly recognized this movement and immediately covered it in his newspaper on the front page. It also raises a lot of questions for all those who do not know the reason for this movement. As for those in the know, everyone was starting to be wary of each other.

New World, Royal Ship of Fortis.

"Is there any interesting news, Hashirama?" Lowellmina asked with interest while standing beside Hashirama.

“Not bad” Hashirama nodded, “Ars previously arranged a plan to distract everyone from our kingdom. The plan built by Ars went smoothly.”

"Fluent?" Lowellmina was a little taken aback by this and asked, "What is Ars's plan?"

Hashirama immediately explained the plan built by Ars.

"This is indeed a very good plan" Lowellmina nodded, "It is difficult to find a hole in the plan that Ars built especially regarding the problem of taking history 1000 years ago. Especially the history of the world today only records the history of the start of the World Government was built. While previous histories have been erased. There's no way one could find fault with this fabricated story."

"Yes" Hashirama nodded, "Especially the one who made this story is Ars and there are many who support this story like Whitebeard and others. Everyone will only be forced to believe the story.”

New World, Yukiyuri Island.

“If it's Whitebeard, we can understand it for him to know the information regarding those weapons” Shanks said seriously, “Especially Whitebeard has a relationship with Hashirama. He must have known the information about the swords. However, how did Kaidou get that information?”

Shanks could easily guess the purpose of the moves made by Whitebeard and Kaidou. Especially the moves made by Whitebeard.

"There's no way Whitebeard would tell Kaidou about that information" Ben Backman said with a serious face, "Recently the two of them fought and Kaidou almost died in that battle"

“It's also impossible for Fortis Kingdom to share this information with Kaidou.” Hongo said seriously, “We know that these two powers are not related to each other. It's hard to say that the Fortis Kingdom gave Kaidou that information.”

“Looks like someone else told Kaidou about this.” Building Snake said, “Boss, try to contact Eagle Eyes. Ask him, besides him. Anyone who was with him at the time of obtaining the information. We might be able to find out the person who spread the information to Kaidou”

Shanks nodded and immediately took out his den-den mushi.

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Fleet Admiral's Office.

“The moves made by Kaidou are probably related to those three weapons” Sengoku said with a serious face.

"We can't allow this!" Akainu said angrily, 'Sengoku-san, give me the order to launch an attack on them! I will definitely guarantee the destruction of their fleet!”

“Yo, yo, yo… Still as hot as ever, Sakazuki. Are you sure you can destroy the entire fleet? We can't guarantee that there is Kaidou in the fleet. Even though Kaidou just had a battle with Whitebeard. However, Kaidou is a Zoan Mythical devil fruit eater. In addition, Kaidou has excellent body resistance and regeneration. You will be instantly destroyed if Kaidou is in that fleet” Kizaru said calmly.

"Shut up!" Akainu immediately shouted angrily, "I don't want to listen to the ravings of an old lazy old man like you"

“So painful~”

"That's the question here. Who told Kaidou the information about that weapon?” Tsuru said seriously, “There's no way Kaidou will get that information from Fortis Kingdom, Whitebeard, Akagami, or Eagle Eyes. Someone else must have told him this.”

“Is it possible from our side?” Garp muttered under his breath.

"Impossible!" Sengoku immediately shouted, “There's no way our side would leak this information to Kaidou. We also know that among those who know this information. Only people with the title of Vice Admiral and above know this information. Besides, no one has any information regarding the three weapons.”

“You can't just say that right away, Sengoku” Tsuru said seriously, “It could be what Garp said. The information that Kaidou obtained probably came from our side. It is possible that in this Navy there is a traitor there is no way someone was sent to sneak into our current unit.”

“Arara~ This is interesting” Aokiji said seriously, “A person who dares to send his subordinates to join this Navy. If that really happened. So there are two possibilities. The first one is of very high intelligence and the second one is at least very strong in order to have a subordinate with the strength level of a Vice Admiral.”

“A strong person with very high intelligence…” Tsuru muttered, “Could it be that person?”

"That person?" Sengoku asked while looking at Tsuru seriously, "Did you know that?"

"Possibly" Tsuru nodded, "Among the many pirate groups with a level of strength that exceeds that of a Vice Admiral and possessing high intelligence there is only one person currently active at sea... That person is Donquixote Doflamingo"

"Doflamingo?" Sengoku's gaze suddenly became one full of anger.

"Yo, yo, yo. Doflamingo? This person is brave enough to do such a thing.” Kizaru's gaze also became very serious.

“But that's just my guess” Tsuru said, “There are still many candidates—-”

"Not!" Sengoku suddenly said seriously, “If we estimate a person who can actually do this. Only Doflamingo can do that. That person not only possessed great strength. He also has a very cunning brain. Besides that…"

Sengoku's gaze suddenly turned to Tsuru, “Wasn't it a few years ago that there was news about the disappearance of the highest cadre of the Doflamingo pirate group with the code Corazon? If counting the current time and the time that person disappeared from the group. It was not impossible that that person could reach the rank of Vice Admiral especially he was the highest cadre of the Doflamingo family. That person's strength must be very strong and it's easy for him to be promoted so easily.”

Tsuru fell silent hearing this.

Sengoku then continued back, “Also, do you still remember? Before Doflamingo served as a Shichibukai. That person is almost always able to escape your pursuit without any trouble at all as well as the incident of stealing the heavenly gold that was behind Doflamingo. Even though Doflamingo was a former Tenryuubito. However, he was just an ex. It was impossible for him to be able to obtain the shipping lanes of ships transporting surwagi gold at that time. We didn't divulge any information about the shipping line at that time either and only people with certain ranks knew about it. The disappearance of the highest cadre in Doflamingo's band of pirates was several years after the attack on the heavenly ship. During that time, it is very possible for the person Doflamingo instilled in us to gain a certain rank so that he can access information regarding the shipping lanes of the ship.”

“Looks like we have to do some cleaning.” Garp said with a serious look, “We can't let a rat stay here. It will only cost us as long as he is here.”

Red Line, Marijoa, Pengua Castle, Empty Throne Room.

“What do you think of this information, Imu-sama?” Masato asked seriously.

Information regarding Zanpakuto Weapons, Noble Phantasm Weapons, and Ignition Weapons has reached the Gorosei through one of the Vice Admirals. After getting this information. Without waiting much time, the Gorosei immediately informed Imu of the information to decide the best course of action they would take.

After the previous incident, at this time, the Gorosei could no longer immediately make their own decisions. Only decisions in small cases they can make decisions. However, in a big case like this, the Gorosei don't have the right to make decisions at all and everything has to be discussed with Imu. This is a policy that Imu issued earlier so that the Gorosei don't make stupid decisions like before.

“Zanpakuto… Noble Phatasm… Ignition…” Imu muttered under her breath and her eyes showed a touch of surprise.

Even though Imu has lived a very long time, 800 years. However, this was the first time he had heard about the three types of weapons.

“I can't say whether this information is true or not” Imu said calmly, “However, if it comes from the Fortis Kingdom. It is possible that this information is correct.” Imu paused for a moment and continued, “Because thousands of years ago there was a very big war. An even bigger war than the war between me and Joy Boy 800 years ago.”

The Gorosei who heard this had their eyes revealed in shock. The current Gorosei themselves can also be said to have immortality. However, they were not humans born 800 years ago. Each of them was born in a different year. They earned their immortality through the operation of the Ope-Ope no Mi fruit which was given to them because of the contribution they had previously.

“A lot of information regarding ancient times has disappeared even at that time. Not much information is recorded regarding the history of ancient times even in the kingdom that was previously ruled by me, not much information is recorded regarding information regarding the era of 1000 years ago.” Imu said calmly, “However, even if it's a little. However, there are still records that record the history of several events thousands of years ago. One of them was a very big war going on at that time.”

"War?" Ogata asked while raising his head.

"Yes. War” Imu said in a trembling voice, “The war was very big. All land areas in this world were previously connected to each other. However, because of the war. The land area is divided into many parts. The people who lived in that era had a stronger power than the people who lived in this era. Their technology is also very advanced, as well as various other things.” Imu paused and continued, “Gotei 13… Uruk Kingdom… Zahard Kingdom… Ninja Village… It is possible that these four major powers were the masterminds behind the war. However, this is only a possibility. Because I also can't say that these four major powers actually did it. Because there is no historical record that says such a thing.”

Imu stopped back and continued, “However, if it comes from the Fortis Kingdom. It was not impossible that the information was true especially with Hashirama Senju's presence. His presence could tell us that the four powers really existed in this world at that time but had been destroyed.”

“If that's the case, Imu-sama. How about we do a search for the descendants of these four major powers? Didn't Hashirama say that he came from a place that existed thousands of years ago? If so. We can do a search of the place then recruit the people who are there to be our subordinates. With them joining, our strength will also increase compared to before especially if a character with a power level like Hashirama Senju joins us” Yasunori suggested.

“Don't do that” Imu immediately rejected it, “A place that we haven't even heard of for thousands of years isn't a place that can be taken for granted. Moreover, we also currently have no information regarding the place. It was possible that the place was the same as the current Fortis Kingdom. They have a protective mechanism that protects the island from threats from the outside world or direct contact from the outside world.”

Imu paused for a moment and continued, “Instead of searching for a place that we don't even know exists right now. We'd better do a search for those weapons.” Imu said calmly, “If the power of the weapons is correct according to the information provided. Those weapons were likely the ones that the higher ups of the three major powers had at the time. Although we couldn't get a new power source called Chakra. However, if we could get hold of the weapons used by the higher-ups of the three major powers of old. That is a very good thing.”

Imu's gaze then became very cold, “If we get to that weapon… It's not impossible that we can take our revenge on the Fortis Kingdom”

The Gorosei became more serious.

“The Fortis Kingdom is strong because we have no information regarding them. They are strong because in their kingdom they have many things that we don't know. They are strong because currently the location of their kingdom is unknown to all. They were strong because there were many higher-ups in their kingdom who were direct descendants of those four major powers. However… Do they think we can't retaliate for what they did before?!” Imu's voice became colder than before, “They have those weapons. That means we can have it too. As long as we can get our hands on those weapons especially Enuma Elish's sword. As long as we get the sword. Even though the Fortis Kingdom is very strong. We can destroy them then rule the whole world! We will make all powers submit to us without any protest from them! In this world there can only be one ruler and that is us. There cannot be two rulers in this world."

Imu's gaze then looked at the Gorosei, “Do this job well. Find those weapons! This is our chance to be able to make the world submit everything to us! I've given you a second chance and don't miss the chance I'm giving you right now! If not… It's time for you to be replaced by someone more worthy.”

“We understand, Imu-sama.” The gazes of the Gorosei immediately became very serious.

They don't want to be replaced by someone else. Their current position even though they are not leaders. But the outside world knows them as leaders.

10,000 meters below sea level, Ryugu Kingdom, Royal Palace.

"Damn it! Jinbei! How could you possibly know where I am?!” Vander Decken asked with an angry face to Jinbei who had now brought himself into the royal palace with a face full of wounds. Vander Decken was currently unable to use or move his body. As a devil fruit eater, he has a weakness for sea water. Lucky because he is a fish-man race. He can still live in the ocean even though he can't use his devil fruit powers or use his current body.

“You are too stupid to leave your mark, Decken” Jinbei said coldly, “Besides… How dare you do that to Princess Sirahoshi?!”

“That is payback for him rejecting me! He is the only one who is suitable to be my life partner and no one else!” Decken fearlessly replied to Jinbei's words.

Jinbei is currently very emotional. He did not reply to Vander Decken's words and immediately brought the Decken before Neptune.

“Jinbei, he…” Neptune and Otohime who were there seeing Jinbei's arrival were quite surprised and their gazes immediately turned to Vander Decken who was currently unable to use his body to move.

"He's Vander Decken. He is the mastermind behind everything."

Neptune's gaze became furious as he stared at Vender Decken. Even the usually gentle and affectionate Otohime looked at Vender Decken with a look of anger because all this time what he had been terrorizing was his own daughter.

"So true! I'm the mastermind behind it all” Vender Decken who had been arrested, he knew that he couldn't hide it, “The action I did was because Shirahoshi rejected me! He should be my partner! He only fits in with me and no one else!” shouted Vender Decken angrily.

"You can't decide all that!" Neptune said angrily, “Whoever is going to be Shirahoshi's partner, it's her own choice! You have no right to determine yourself as his life partner just because of your own decision!”

"Impossible!" Vender Decken again said, “Shirahoshi and I were destined to be a couple! He is only suitable to be my partner!”

“King Neptune, we better get him into the cell immediately.” Jinbei said seriously, “If we keep talking to him, we might get more emotional because of it.”

Neptune nodded, “I think that's a good idea. Take him to the cell, Jinbei. Then tie him up with chains so he doesn't get free. Besides, let the troops guard it. Don't let anyone help him escape. It will only harm Shirahoshi in the future.”

“I understand.” Jinbei nodded and immediately brought Vander Deken who was continuously screaming to be free.

"Finally Shirahoshi can be free too" Neptune nodded.

Otohime's eyes immediately brightened, “I will tell this to Shirahoshi. She will definitely be very happy to hear this information.”

Neptune nodded and instantly his den-den mushi sounded. Otohime who wanted to leave immediately stopped his steps out of curiosity as to who was contacting Neptune at this time. Neptune immediately lifted the den-den mushi.

“Hello, Neptune is here”

"It's me, King Neptune, Ars"

Neptune's and Otohime's eyes immediately showed joy upon hearing this.

“Boy, you look very happy, King Neptune, is there anything interesting? How about you share it with me?” Ars said in a friendly and cheerful tone too.

“Hahahaha…” Neptune immediately laughed excitedly, “It is true that there is something that makes King Fortis happy. Jinbei had previously caught Vander Decken and now my daughter Shirahoshi is able to get out of her room.”

“That is very good news, King Neptune. I can't wait to meet him” Ars said and continued again, “Oh yes. The Guild Building was currently finished. We can already use it. We plan to hold our first meeting on February 16th which starts two days from now. I hope King Neptune can prepare for this battle.”

Neptune and Otohime who heard this were very excited.

"We will definitely prepare ourselves" Neptune nodded,

"Oh yes. Please also prepare a screen that can project den-den mushi live on fish-man island.”

“Projection screen? What for?" Neptune asked in confusion.

"Battles to avenge problems of cooperation and others will not be carried out in secret but will be carried out openly. During that battle too, the citizens of each of our kingdoms could watch the battle unfold. So that they also know what we really discussed in that battle. It can also later help them find out what kind of cooperation the kingdom has built and other things. I don't want the meeting to be held behind closed doors. At least, let the citizens of our kingdom know the contents of the battle. So that later they might be able to give advice and others.”

“I see, I see. That is indeed a very good idea” Neptune nodded, “Okay, I will do it”

“Also, the house that will be given to you guys is ready at this time. However, because of the issue of body size. It is possible that the house is still unusable. Currently we are planning to develop a tool that can help in regulating your body size problem so that it can fit your normal body size. I hope you can wait a little while so that this tool will be available soon”

"No problem. Waiting for some time is not difficult for us” said Neptune.

"Okay. That's all I wanted to convey. Prepare the things you want to say in the battle. I will wait for your presence at that time. Also, if possible bring Princess Shirahoshi. I'm sure he'll love to walk around our kingdom the next time we do battle. There are many higher-ups from our kingdom also want to meet him especially the women. I'm sure Shirahosi can definitely make friends here.”

"I see. I'll definitely take him there.” Neptune nodded.

The communication line was immediately closed again.

"Finally the time has come" Otohime said excitedly.

Neptune nodded and said, “Otohime, you convey this to the three princes and princesses so they can prepare themselves. I will go do the installation of the projection screen requested by King Fortis as well as prepare the things that will be discussed at the meeting.”

“I see.” Otohime nodded and left immediately.

Not long after Otohime left, Jinbei came back into the room.

“King Neptune, I've done it. Vander Decken is currently locked in the bottom cell and is guarded by 5 people and will change from time to time.”

“That's good” Neptune nodded and continued, “Jinbei, can we help me to install a large projection screen in the middle of the fishman island?”

“Projection Screen?” Jinbei asked in confusion.

Neptune immediately explained to Jinbei the purpose of installing the projection screen. Jinbei who heard this became very excited. Because with the installation of this screen. The citizens of Fish-Man Island did not have to wait to be informed at the meeting. They only need to listen directly to be able to get that information.

“This is a very good idea.” Jinbei said with a nod.

"Yes. This is indeed a very good idea” Neptune nodded, “Usually a meeting will be held behind closed doors. However, as expected by King Fortis. He must be able to come up with an interesting idea.”

“Hahaha… She really is an amazing person” Jinbei paused and continued, “By the way, what about Princess Shirahosi? Will he also come along?”

“Sure” Neptune nodded, “King Fortis also seems to want to meet him. I will take him to the meeting. This is also a good move so that Shirahoshi can build friendly relations with the higher-ups of the Fortis Kingdom especially their female higher-ups.”

“That's a good idea.” Jinbei nodded, “Then, I'll go first to do the installation. At the same time, I will inform the citizens of this so that they can watch in time for the battle to take place.”

"Please" Neptune nodded.

Jinbei without wasting much time immediately carried out the order. While Neptune does other work, namely preparing materials for the meeting that will be held later.

Patreon.com/Arsone

9